• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9173 users

fOrGG/Fin Fan Club - Page 8

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 80 Next
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
October 26 2011 11:15 GMT
#141
So it begins...
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
October 26 2011 11:16 GMT
#142
Add me to the list of fans, please

go go fOrGG ^^
doteh
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia89 Posts
October 26 2011 11:21 GMT
#143
YEEAAAHHHHHH boi
Everything hits at once
FILM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States663 Posts
October 26 2011 12:41 GMT
#144
Qualifying for Code A the first time you announce joining a team? Standard.
Artosis:  "It's like Detroit in there."   Tasteless:  "Lots of shootings and damaged buildings."
jw232
Profile Joined January 2009
United States157 Posts
October 26 2011 18:54 GMT
#145
He sure knows how to pick badass account names!
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
October 26 2011 22:54 GMT
#146
So pumped to see this guy play.

SIGN ME UP.
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
goneim
Profile Joined May 2010
China201 Posts
October 28 2011 11:08 GMT
#147
OMG, definately will cheer for him in the Code A in Nov, fOrGG fighting!!!
Day[9] Fan Club Member #516
BusterRant
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada26 Posts
October 28 2011 13:38 GMT
#148
Such a BOSS! Sign me in!
In a world where billions believe their deity conceived a mortal child with a virgin human, it's stunning how little imagination most people display.
Mothra
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1448 Posts
October 29 2011 05:59 GMT
#149
Sign me up, his games so far have been amazing!
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
October 29 2011 23:56 GMT
#150
So it seems fOrGG was interviewed after making code A. Maybe I'm the only one who missed it but the translation was buried in a long thread. Thanks clefairy

On October 26 2011 22:07 Clefairy wrote:
You made it through the Code A qualifiers on your first try.

The maps were not very good. On top of that there was a weird patch so it was really difficult. However I'm happy that my hard work paid off in results.

Which match was the hardest today?

The final match against wOn was the hardest. First off the maps were not Terran favoured. I'm not sure if it's because they're trying to tweak the balance, but it's changed for the worse for Terrans. They should have changed the Code S maps first, I don't know why they changed the Code A maps first. So that made it difficult for me.

It hasn't even been a month since you announced you were making the switch to SC2. Are you happy with the speed with which you are Conquering?

This qualifier is the last one this year so I didn't want to miss this opportunity. If I didn't make it I wouldn't have the chance to play this year, but it worked out the way I wanted.

Out of all the players who switched from BW you are the one with the most recent championship so a lot of fans are looking forward to how you do.

I am aware of the fan's anticipations. However the time that I won was short and it was a long time ago so I don't remember it anymore. I want to return to my roots and play games.

You chose oGs because of your connection with oGsGon. But he is entering the army soon.

I am a little disappointed, but it's not like he's leaving as soon as I joined. Now I'm somewhat settled in with my teammates so I don't have any worries. He is getting up there in age so I'm hoping he settles into the military life well.

Terrans are playing the part of the villains in the GSL. You are also a Terran, does that matter to you?

It doesn't matter. Terran players prepare to win so there ends up being all-ins and strong builds, but it was unfortunate that all they get in return is criticism. I'm also a gamer and a Terran so I could empathize with them.

Thanks to the changes to the format the qualifiers and even getting into Code S have gotten a little easier.

I think it worked out well for me. It's a format that allows Code A players to have an easier time of moving up. For now I'm just satisfied with making it into the GSL and I will be working towards my next goal.

What is your first Code A goal?

For now it's getting into Code S.

You'll be starting from Code A but is there anyone you want to face in Code S?

If I get the chance I hope to play with Nestea hyung. Before I joined oGs I played against Nestea-hyung to try and understand the TvZ match up and I ended up losing every game. I've gotten a bit better at TvZ so I want to face him again.

How long do you think it will take before you conquer SC2?

I have no idea either. If I had some game sense I wouldn't be nervous at all and playing in official matches wouldn't be much of a burden, but right now my understanding of the game is still not that great compared to BW so I'm not sure. However I think it might be possible within one year.

What is your ultimate goal that you want to achieve with your switch to SC2?

For now winning Code S is my biggest goal. I haven't set any other detailed goals other than that. I'm thinking of just taking it one match at a time in preparation.

Is there anything you'd like to say before we end this interview?

Today is my mother's brithday. Thankfully I was able to win and do an interview. Happy birthday mother. And oGsGon-hyung has decided to go to the army. I was able to join oGs thanks to oGsGon, but it's not like he's leaving permanently so I hope he takes care of himself.
In the real deal I beg that the maps are a bit more balanced. I am the only Terran that made it through today. It's way too harsh. Lastly, thank you to our sponsors Mom's Touch and Corsair.

Source: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=895539&board=&category=13439&subcategory=&page=1&best=&searchmode=&search=&orderby=&token=
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
October 29 2011 23:58 GMT
#151
Why does fOrGG have to play Sage, I want both of them to win. Poor sage.
^O^
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
October 30 2011 00:11 GMT
#152
I really wonder why it took him so long to join a team. I mean, unless you want to make it a surprise or something? It really would have helped his practice out a lot and really improve his game sense.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
October 30 2011 00:30 GMT
#153
On October 30 2011 09:11 Itsmedudeman wrote:
I really wonder why it took him so long to join a team. I mean, unless you want to make it a surprise or something? It really would have helped his practice out a lot and really improve his game sense.


I don't think it was ever specified why he left KT other than "personal reasons" but I imagine he was burnt out and needed some time off. Even though he's been laddering for several months now we don't know when he actually decided to take the game seriously. Most likely he was just playing casually at first to decide whether SC2 was really for him and it wasn't until recently he decided to take the full plunge. Then there's the matter of picking a team. I'm willing to bet he got some love calls from IM since he and Nestea used to be teammates but ultimately he felt most comfortable in oGs where Gon and Supernova are.
Cheeseburgered
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States716 Posts
October 30 2011 23:44 GMT
#154
you should add me to the fans
CJ Entusman #58 | Gogogo Stats
ParkBomLove
Profile Joined October 2011
Korea (South)22 Posts
November 01 2011 14:35 GMT
#155
fOrGG just started his own Twitter.

Follow him @ogsfin

http://twitter.com/ogsfin
Naded
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada174 Posts
November 01 2011 15:54 GMT
#156
Add me to the fan club.
Do not dissipate your competence by hebetudinous prodigality unless you subsequently lament an exiguous inadequacy.
Tennet
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1458 Posts
November 01 2011 16:02 GMT
#157
sign me up please =D
"The harder it gets, the more you need to focus on the basics." - Seo Gyung Jong
imperator-xy
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Germany1377 Posts
November 01 2011 16:02 GMT
#158
im in

FORGG YOU WILL BECOME THE TERRAN PRESIDENT
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
November 02 2011 02:41 GMT
#159
On November 01 2011 23:35 ParkBomLove wrote:
fOrGG just started his own Twitter.

Follow him @ogsfin

http://twitter.com/ogsfin


Thanks. Added to OP. 600 followers already. Hopefully he knows some English.
Toads
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1795 Posts
November 02 2011 03:16 GMT
#160
Sign me up
(。◕ ω ◕。) Beer Time !!!! (。◕ ω ◕。)
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 583
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor422
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9455
WinterStarcraft398
Happy373
PiGStarcraft243
Sick198
Livibee171
singsing114
olofmeister71
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2377
League of Legends
• Stunt513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 26m
Stellar Fest
5h 26m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.