• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7327 users

The Sad Zealot Fan Club - Page 66

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 70 Next
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
January 23 2013 04:22 GMT
#1301
On January 17 2013 18:58 NexCa wrote:
Looks like the "Sad Zealot Fanclub" is coming back, Zergs and Terrans are again dominating in Korea


It never really left x.x

Hopefully something great happens in HotS.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
RaZorwire
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden718 Posts
January 23 2013 15:48 GMT
#1302
Obligatory ray of sunlight:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IEM_Season_VII_-_Katowice

BoB_KiLLeR
Profile Joined September 2010
Spain620 Posts
February 03 2013 16:46 GMT
#1303
Time to bump this once again.

GSL
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
February 03 2013 16:50 GMT
#1304
On February 04 2013 01:46 BoB_KiLLeR wrote:
Time to bump this once again.

GSL

Watch proleague to see players who haven't yet figured out how to beat Protoss.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 03 2013 16:52 GMT
#1305
On February 04 2013 01:46 BoB_KiLLeR wrote:
Time to bump this once again.

GSL

The protoss that are there are actually doing pretty well. 17-12 overall with 3/5 advancing, 2 groups won, 62% win rate vs zerg, 50% win rate vs terran. If you take out Huk's 1-4 they are 16-8
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
March 01 2013 15:46 GMT
#1306
All the Terrans complaining on the LR thread for last night makes me feel a little bit better. Protoss was the forgotten race in WoL the race that was never OP...
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
March 01 2013 15:52 GMT
#1307
On March 02 2013 00:46 Wingblade wrote:
All the Terrans complaining on the LR thread for last night makes me feel a little bit better. Protoss was the forgotten race in WoL the race that was never OP...


I feel the reason protoss was never OP is because we are not good enough at whining- zerg had Idra, terran had Avilo, two absolutely dedicated balance whiners, but, apart from the odd comment here and there, toss players were just way too noble and didn't whine enough.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
March 04 2013 13:21 GMT
#1308
Sign me up. Protoss are noble, they don't whine ! But they're sad :`(
Bumblebee
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3237 Posts
June 28 2013 15:05 GMT
#1309
Is it time for an MLG Protoss Championship for the first time since mid 2011?! Please let it be so.
There is no difference between a knight and any other man aside from what he wears. @robinnymann
Devise
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1131 Posts
July 28 2013 06:04 GMT
#1310
I feel like joining this after watching Oz get ripped apart by Revival
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
August 02 2013 18:18 GMT
#1311
Stardust?
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
August 10 2013 12:01 GMT
#1312
--- Nuked ---
RaZorwire
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden718 Posts
August 11 2013 10:19 GMT
#1313
On August 10 2013 21:01 Sated wrote:
I am so very glad I didn't bother waking up to watch the OSL finals. Watching Maru win is bad enough in normal games...

I wonder if Terran are going to stop whining about PvT now? Probably not...


I wondered if Protoss would stop whining in general when 6/8 of the quarterfinalists and 3/4 of the semifinalists in WCS EU turned out to be Protoss, but I guess I have my answer now.
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
August 11 2013 16:00 GMT
#1314
I guess Protoss can't win any major tournament.
Luepert
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1934 Posts
August 11 2013 16:04 GMT
#1315
On August 12 2013 01:00 TeeTS wrote:
I guess Protoss can't win any major tournament.


PvP finals WCS EU...
esports
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
August 11 2013 16:12 GMT
#1316
--- Nuked ---
RaZorwire
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-12 23:18:47
August 12 2013 23:16 GMT
#1317
On August 12 2013 01:12 Sated wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 19:19 RaZorwire wrote:
On August 10 2013 21:01 Sated wrote:
I am so very glad I didn't bother waking up to watch the OSL finals. Watching Maru win is bad enough in normal games...

I wonder if Terran are going to stop whining about PvT now? Probably not...


I wondered if Protoss would stop whining in general when 6/8 of the quarterfinalists and 3/4 of the semifinalists in WCS EU turned out to be Protoss, but I guess I have my answer now.

I didn't realise that disliking Maru was whining about balance, but whatever...

Perhaps learn to read before commenting..?


?

A Line like "Wonder if Terran are going to stop whining about PvT now" is a balance comment, no matter how you feel about Maru. And since we're nitpicking; I never accused you of whining specifically about balance, just of whining.

Also, isn't "disliking Maru" an oxymoron?
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-12 23:52:05
August 12 2013 23:49 GMT
#1318
--- Nuked ---
RaZorwire
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden718 Posts
August 13 2013 19:22 GMT
#1319
On August 13 2013 08:49 Sated wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 08:16 RaZorwire wrote:
On August 12 2013 01:12 Sated wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:19 RaZorwire wrote:
On August 10 2013 21:01 Sated wrote:
I am so very glad I didn't bother waking up to watch the OSL finals. Watching Maru win is bad enough in normal games...

I wonder if Terran are going to stop whining about PvT now? Probably not...


I wondered if Protoss would stop whining in general when 6/8 of the quarterfinalists and 3/4 of the semifinalists in WCS EU turned out to be Protoss, but I guess I have my answer now.

I didn't realise that disliking Maru was whining about balance, but whatever...

Perhaps learn to read before commenting..?


?

A Line like "Wonder if Terran are going to stop whining about PvT now" is a balance comment, no matter how you feel about Maru. And since we're nitpicking; I never accused you of whining specifically about balance, just of whining.

Also, isn't "disliking Maru" an oxymoron?

"Protoss is not overpowered" ≠ "Terran is overpowered"

It may well be a comment on balance, but it certainly doesn't constitute balance whining. It's actually the absolute opposite of balance whining, given that it's a comment complaining about balance whining. I'm simply sick of seeing Terran players bitch about PvT when Terran is doing just fine.

As for Maru, the last time I wrote out how I feel about Maru and his playstyle, I was banned for it. I'm not going to fall into that trap again

EDIT:

Oh, if you were commenting on whining in general (you could construe my comment as "whining about whining", I suppose) then you wouldn't have required the 6/8 comment etc. so I wholly doubt that was your intention. If it was then you should consider how your word things more carefully, so that your point isn't misconstrued.


No offence, but right back at you. It's hard to interpret a comment (especially in THIS thread) that goes like "It's awful that a Terran player won, Terrans should stop complaining" as anything else than balance whining, or at the very least, Protoss self-pitying. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with racial self-pitying (I indulged in that myself during the BLInfestor-era in WoL), it just felt odd to me to comment on the awful nature of a lost regional final in a thread designed for shedding Protoss tears in when another regional is completely dominated by the race who's fate this thread exists to lament. Protoss are doing awesome right now, so I didn't expect there to be any activity in this thread, let along activity about how horrible it was that Maru won WCS KR.

Not that I was offended by your post or anything, I just thought it was weird to complain about a Protoss getting second place in a thread about how poorly Protoss are doing when Protoss are not doing poorly.

But maybe I've just misunderstood the purpose of this thread and posts that essentially just say "it sucks that Rain lost, I'm not a fan of Maru" are to be expected here, in which case I'm sorry. My experience with this thread is based around Protoss players complaining not just when a specific player they like lost a match, but when the race is (or is perceieved to) not achieve enough results. With the Protoss representation in WCS EU, now felt like a strange time to complain. Hence my reaction. Sorry if I misunderstood.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 07:36:42
August 14 2013 07:35 GMT
#1320
Rain loss was really saddening :`( but overall sad zealots are getting happier recently :D But this might be the beginnings of a future disappointment so let's prepare !
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 240
ProTech164
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 26
JuggernautJason20
CosmosSc2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23630
Shuttle 694
Hyuk 174
White-Ra 140
Dewaltoss 98
firebathero 76
Trap 48
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 23
Shine 19
[ Show more ]
Bale 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9761
qojqva1524
Counter-Strike
fl0m1560
Fnx 811
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2113
Khaldor1361
crisheroes1314
Liquid`Hasu460
Other Games
summit1g4186
FrodaN1534
Beastyqt638
Mlord318
XBOCT296
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 75
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 12m
Online Event
16h 12m
FEL
21h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.