• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:06
CEST 19:06
KST 02:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8034 users

The TotalBiscuit Fan Club - Page 23

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 22:03:03
January 24 2014 22:00 GMT
#441
Q: Does TB commonly go off on fans like this? http://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/1w1gl5/wtf_is_blizzard_arcade_wtfree_edition/cexxtn3?context=3
Seems pretty douchey

He actually is attacking a lot of people in that entire reddit just for making comments that aren't 100% praise. Narcissist?
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Onekobold
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
244 Posts
January 24 2014 22:20 GMT
#442
--- Nuked ---
RaZorwire
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden718 Posts
January 24 2014 22:53 GMT
#443
On January 25 2014 07:00 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Q: Does TB commonly go off on fans like this? http://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/1w1gl5/wtf_is_blizzard_arcade_wtfree_edition/cexxtn3?context=3
Seems pretty douchey

He actually is attacking a lot of people in that entire reddit just for making comments that aren't 100% praise. Narcissist?


Ah, wonderful. Create and announce several tournaments and breathe new life into the NA scene; no comment. Argues with some guy on reddit; instant fanclub activity.

---------------------------

As for the question itself; I can obviously only speak for myself, but he usually doesn't come off as a douche, no. He can, by his own admission, be a bit of a jerk sometimes, but overall he just appears to have very little patience with people nitpicking on stuff like this. He's stated in the past that he would prefer not to have "fans" at all, but would rather just have people watch and enjoy his videos. Personally, I certainly don't always agree with his attitude and without passing judgement either way on this particular situation, some of his "fans" do have a tendency to be quick to point out any mistakes while also being self-entitled and expecting to be catered to with a friendly smile and a bow. Sometimes the way he communicates (especially on twitter a while back) rubs me the wrong way as well, but sometimes his frustration is understandable.

Mr. Black
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States470 Posts
January 24 2014 23:17 GMT
#444
On January 25 2014 07:00 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Q: Does TB commonly go off on fans like this? http://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/1w1gl5/wtf_is_blizzard_arcade_wtfree_edition/cexxtn3?context=3
Seems pretty douchey

He actually is attacking a lot of people in that entire reddit just for making comments that aren't 100% praise. Narcissist?


No, he doesn't come off as a douche.
Make more anything.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 23:58:36
January 24 2014 23:57 GMT
#445
Heh, amusing that people would think that was douchey. I didn't say a single mean thing to him. The guy in a delicious swing of irony then claimed I was being defensive and followed up by calling me an "insufferable dimwit". Nobody is under attack as the poster claims.

So yeah safe to say we figured out what kind of person he was pretty quickly. He's not a fan. Fans don't insult the person they're a fan of, those are antifans. I don't think it's necessary to cater to antifans.

Also requesting the antifan activity be removed from the fanclub. The poster is obviously trying to start drama in here.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 14:16:46
January 25 2014 14:15 GMT
#446
On January 25 2014 08:57 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Heh, amusing that people would think that was douchey. I didn't say a single mean thing to him. The guy in a delicious swing of irony then claimed I was being defensive and followed up by calling me an "insufferable dimwit". Nobody is under attack as the poster claims.

So yeah safe to say we figured out what kind of person he was pretty quickly. He's not a fan. Fans don't insult the person they're a fan of, those are antifans. I don't think it's necessary to cater to antifans.

Also requesting the antifan activity be removed from the fanclub. The poster is obviously trying to start drama in here.

Actually TB was more right than he thought he was.

Morrow actually made a couple of Muta micro maps and even his own version of micro tournament in BW. So inadvertently you were more right than you thought xD

I can upload it later if you guys don't believe me. It's a pretty good map.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 25 2014 14:19 GMT
#447
Also TB, you really need to work on your PR...
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
January 25 2014 16:24 GMT
#448
On January 25 2014 23:19 thezanursic wrote:
Also TB, you really need to work on your PR...


The success of my brand and business suggests otherwise
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 17:13:46
January 25 2014 17:10 GMT
#449
On January 26 2014 01:24 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 23:19 thezanursic wrote:
Also TB, you really need to work on your PR...


The success of my brand and business suggests otherwise

Hahaha true, but maybe you'd do 1% better if you wouldn't conduct yourself so aggressively on reddit, TL and other forums.

I don't even necessarily think you should "suck up" to your fans, just abandon this attitude where you need to get the last words in a heated argument, reading some of your arguments and actually having one with you sometime ago, it's obvious that you know that you most likely can't change that person's mind and that further arguing is in vain and nugatory, but you just don't stop bombarding that person with arguments until he has given up or until you think you've finally got your moral victory.

Note that I'm not saying that you are wrong when arguing with these people (This applies even to me getting into pointless arguments for no reason), but I think that its counterproductive and in your case stress indusive. It might temporarily help you vent some frustration, but in the long run it's ruining your psychical health and that also bleeds into your physical health.

So please just consider this, you've got an amazing job that you deserve and worked hard for, family and a lot of resonable fans who appreciate your work and are very unlike the vocal majority.

Hope you enjoy your vacation, some good metal and that you get these things out of your system during the trip. GL, HF
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
January 25 2014 17:23 GMT
#450
On November 25 2013 10:32 ffadicted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 09:22 The_Templar wrote:
On November 25 2013 09:14 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 24 2013 12:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 24 2013 11:51 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 24 2013 03:03 TigerKarl wrote:
is that player of Axiom still match fixing, without Total Biscuit caring about it, but rather downplaying?


Requesting warning for this person for posting bullshit in a fanclub thread.

you can report them like I just did
(also sign me up)


I actually don't have a report button

Uh... why not?


I'm willing to guess it's because he over-reported? haha

You don't get a report button until the acc is a year old.
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Sejanus
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Lithuania550 Posts
January 25 2014 17:38 GMT
#451
seems to me like some dumb "fan" was trying to pick a fight and got what he deserved. Nothing to see, move along. If anything bothers me about this is that TB even responds to trolls, but thats his business he knows better.
Friends don't let friends massacre civilians
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
January 25 2014 21:14 GMT
#452
On January 26 2014 02:23 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:32 ffadicted wrote:
On November 25 2013 09:22 The_Templar wrote:
On November 25 2013 09:14 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 24 2013 12:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 24 2013 11:51 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 24 2013 03:03 TigerKarl wrote:
is that player of Axiom still match fixing, without Total Biscuit caring about it, but rather downplaying?


Requesting warning for this person for posting bullshit in a fanclub thread.

you can report them like I just did
(also sign me up)


I actually don't have a report button

Uh... why not?


I'm willing to guess it's because he over-reported? haha

You don't get a report button until the acc is a year old.


My account is from 2010
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Saryph
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1955 Posts
February 15 2014 01:17 GMT
#453
This Guise of the Wolf stuff is hilarious. Thank you TotalBiscuit.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
February 15 2014 02:51 GMT
#454
As usual you are doing phenomenal work. Thanks for this new Shoutcraft tournament

But please don't always try to argue with random people on the internet - you are better than that and I guess it will also be better for your health in the long run
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 05:52:06
February 15 2014 05:50 GMT
#455
So apparently I wasn't all that offbase. TB had a meltdown on reddit and needs help. I hope he gets it.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
RaZorwire
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden718 Posts
February 15 2014 08:00 GMT
#456
On February 15 2014 14:50 MarlieChurphy wrote:
So apparently I wasn't all that offbase. TB had a meltdown on reddit and needs help. I hope he gets it.


So the guy needs help and you come in to his fanclub to be smug about it? "I wasn't all that offbase", oh yeah, because having serious issues and needing help is almost the same thing as being slightly rude to someone, right?

Fuck off.
Xiphias
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway2223 Posts
February 15 2014 21:10 GMT
#457
This guy put Starbow on the map. I should have joined the same day.

Never too late I guess, sign me up!
aka KanBan85. Working on Starbow.
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 21:38:08
February 15 2014 21:35 GMT
#458
On February 15 2014 17:00 RaZorwire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 14:50 MarlieChurphy wrote:
So apparently I wasn't all that offbase. TB had a meltdown on reddit and needs help. I hope he gets it.


So the guy needs help and you come in to his fanclub to be smug about it? "I wasn't all that offbase", oh yeah, because having serious issues and needing help is almost the same thing as being slightly rude to someone, right?

Fuck off.


No one here mentioned it, so I came to mention it. I said I hope he gets the help he needs. How is that smug?

You are awfully combative (based on your post history), I hope you aren't actually TB on a smurf.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
renlynn
Profile Joined May 2011
United States276 Posts
February 15 2014 21:56 GMT
#459
On February 16 2014 06:35 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 17:00 RaZorwire wrote:
On February 15 2014 14:50 MarlieChurphy wrote:
So apparently I wasn't all that offbase. TB had a meltdown on reddit and needs help. I hope he gets it.


So the guy needs help and you come in to his fanclub to be smug about it? "I wasn't all that offbase", oh yeah, because having serious issues and needing help is almost the same thing as being slightly rude to someone, right?

Fuck off.


No one here mentioned it, so I came to mention it. I said I hope he gets the help he needs. How is that smug?

You are awfully combative (based on your post history), I hope you aren't actually TB on a smurf.


are you being deliberately obtuse?
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
February 15 2014 23:49 GMT
#460
On February 16 2014 06:35 MarlieChurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 17:00 RaZorwire wrote:
On February 15 2014 14:50 MarlieChurphy wrote:
So apparently I wasn't all that offbase. TB had a meltdown on reddit and needs help. I hope he gets it.


So the guy needs help and you come in to his fanclub to be smug about it? "I wasn't all that offbase", oh yeah, because having serious issues and needing help is almost the same thing as being slightly rude to someone, right?

Fuck off.


No one here mentioned it, so I came to mention it. I said I hope he gets the help he needs. How is that smug?

You are awfully combative (based on your post history), I hope you aren't actually TB on a smurf.


Just get out. You are part of the problem. Don't kid yourself though... a tiny... tiny part
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM619
TaKeTV 271
IndyStarCraft 134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 619
ByuN 296
IndyStarCraft 134
MaxPax 133
BRAT_OK 86
UpATreeSC 37
MindelVK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3622
Shuttle 832
Stork 449
Mini 401
EffOrt 310
Horang2 205
Rush 199
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 125
Mong 78
[ Show more ]
910 78
Zeus 72
hero 63
Yoon 59
Snow 55
Shinee 47
HiyA 38
JYJ 32
Bale 29
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 12
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5677
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m5117
Fnx 692
pashabiceps400
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .214
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr75
QueenE52
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur286
• WagamamaTV85
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.