• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:48
CEST 19:48
KST 02:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7498 users

The TotalBiscuit Fan Club - Page 22

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Landu Landu
Profile Joined December 2012
Norway86 Posts
April 04 2013 20:40 GMT
#421
Sign me up plz Such a great esports personality! By far the best play-by-play caster in the world(some korean casters might be better, however I have no idea, as I don't speak korean).
MC | Snute | Flash
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-21 02:10:27
April 21 2013 02:09 GMT
#422
definitely a model for non-analytical casters in my book. really enjoyable casts at pl and now wcs america :D
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
hidetoaizen
Profile Joined January 2013
Norway460 Posts
May 01 2013 19:04 GMT
#423
sign me up
Nal_rA | Stork | MKP | ㅇㅅㅌㅅ | Shine | do your best whatever whenever wherever ! - LiquidHerO | I don't know about any other day, but today I'm the champion of the world - SouL_Dear
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
May 10 2013 04:39 GMT
#424
Thanks for the ShoutCraft America tourney. I wish I would have played more SC2 over the years to be eligible.
Support your esport!
Cephalopadre
Profile Joined April 2012
United States42 Posts
June 18 2013 23:34 GMT
#425
Thanks for contributing to the world wide gaming community!
Real skill comes without effort
Erraa93
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia891 Posts
June 19 2013 00:11 GMT
#426
Why the hell am I not signed up to this?

Put my name down now
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
June 29 2013 23:59 GMT
#427
Thanks for the great casting with everybody this weekend! Thank you for your Youtube content (I watch a lot of spoilers and game conclusions because I can't afford anything new) and kudos for providing healthy attention for new games!
Support your esport!
xsnac
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Barbados1365 Posts
August 03 2013 19:28 GMT
#428
sign me up . TB if you see this : thank you and Genna for axiom .
1/4 \pi \epsilon_0
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
November 23 2013 16:08 GMT
#429
--- Nuked ---
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
November 23 2013 18:03 GMT
#430
is that player of Axiom still match fixing, without Total Biscuit caring about it, but rather downplaying?

User was temp banned for this post.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 24 2013 02:51 GMT
#431
On November 24 2013 03:03 TigerKarl wrote:
is that player of Axiom still match fixing, without Total Biscuit caring about it, but rather downplaying?


Requesting warning for this person for posting bullshit in a fanclub thread.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 03:35:24
November 24 2013 03:35 GMT
#432
On November 24 2013 11:51 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 03:03 TigerKarl wrote:
is that player of Axiom still match fixing, without Total Biscuit caring about it, but rather downplaying?


Requesting warning for this person for posting bullshit in a fanclub thread.

you can report them like I just did
(also sign me up)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 25 2013 00:14 GMT
#433
On November 24 2013 12:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 11:51 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 24 2013 03:03 TigerKarl wrote:
is that player of Axiom still match fixing, without Total Biscuit caring about it, but rather downplaying?


Requesting warning for this person for posting bullshit in a fanclub thread.

you can report them like I just did
(also sign me up)


I actually don't have a report button
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 25 2013 00:22 GMT
#434
On November 25 2013 09:14 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 12:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 24 2013 11:51 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 24 2013 03:03 TigerKarl wrote:
is that player of Axiom still match fixing, without Total Biscuit caring about it, but rather downplaying?


Requesting warning for this person for posting bullshit in a fanclub thread.

you can report them like I just did
(also sign me up)


I actually don't have a report button

Uh... why not?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
November 25 2013 01:32 GMT
#435
On November 25 2013 09:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 09:14 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 24 2013 12:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 24 2013 11:51 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 24 2013 03:03 TigerKarl wrote:
is that player of Axiom still match fixing, without Total Biscuit caring about it, but rather downplaying?


Requesting warning for this person for posting bullshit in a fanclub thread.

you can report them like I just did
(also sign me up)


I actually don't have a report button

Uh... why not?


I'm willing to guess it's because he over-reported? haha
SooYoung-Noona!
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 25 2013 05:32 GMT
#436
On November 25 2013 10:32 ffadicted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 09:22 The_Templar wrote:
On November 25 2013 09:14 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 24 2013 12:35 The_Templar wrote:
On November 24 2013 11:51 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 24 2013 03:03 TigerKarl wrote:
is that player of Axiom still match fixing, without Total Biscuit caring about it, but rather downplaying?


Requesting warning for this person for posting bullshit in a fanclub thread.

you can report them like I just did
(also sign me up)


I actually don't have a report button

Uh... why not?


I'm willing to guess it's because he over-reported? haha


This is entirely possible. Also maybe people that get banned too much don't get one, though I think I've been clean for a while now
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Broodwurst
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1586 Posts
December 16 2013 18:34 GMT
#437
Updated the memberlist. Will try to bring the whole thing up-to-date and change the horrible design at some point.
Fanboys = (ウ╹◡╹)ウ /// I like smiley faces
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
December 16 2013 18:55 GMT
#438
On November 25 2013 14:32 TotalBiscuit wrote:


This is entirely possible. Also maybe people that get banned too much don't get one, though I think I've been clean for a while now



Haha, well that's a good sign! Less caring about the trolls and assholes is good! :D

Just came by to say it's awesome to see TB so active in the scene as a long time viewer, I can't remember exactly but I think your very first ShoutCraft got me into StarCraft II, and I'm still freaking obsessed.
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
jagtress
Profile Joined June 2013
Canada32 Posts
December 17 2013 01:12 GMT
#439
TB you're awesome. Also, I can't wait for the showmatch :D Keep up the great work and I love the podcast!
Live, Love, Be, Believe - The Cruxshadows
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
December 17 2013 07:45 GMT
#440
Would you be interested in casting another Axiom in-house tournament, now that the people in the Axiom house have changed a little bit since the last one? I don't think Innovation, TheSTC or Impact where there before, and Miya is gone now, so...
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM708
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 708
ByuN 379
MaxPax 171
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 51
ZombieGrub44
RuFF_SC2 38
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3326
Shuttle 831
Mini 467
EffOrt 413
Rush 171
Dewaltoss 151
Mind 89
HiyA 78
910 75
Zeus 68
[ Show more ]
hero 56
Bale 26
sorry 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 13
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2923
Counter-Strike
fl0m5245
pashabiceps791
Fnx 672
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3008
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt798
ceh9685
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 127
C9.Mang081
QueenE74
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 111
• StrangeGG 31
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie514
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.