i have faith in him, always
but for now his goal should be to advanced from the group..and this is the safest way i guess.
or maybe i'm just too nervous about his group..
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
cookiz
Burma181 Posts
April 23 2014 05:52 GMT
#6181
i have faith in him, always but for now his goal should be to advanced from the group..and this is the safest way i guess. or maybe i'm just too nervous about his group.. | ||
|
GodOfWarAReS
Germany105 Posts
April 23 2014 11:21 GMT
#6182
| ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
April 23 2014 16:33 GMT
#6183
On April 23 2014 20:21 GodOfWarAReS wrote: I Love DRG and I really love you, neoghaleon55. you put so much effort and love into this fanclub. u are amazing! Looks like Neo needs a fan club of his own ^^ | ||
|
cookiz
Burma181 Posts
April 28 2014 10:48 GMT
#6184
| ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
April 28 2014 10:51 GMT
#6185
<3 | ||
|
cookiz
Burma181 Posts
May 14 2014 02:37 GMT
#6186
| ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
May 14 2014 03:45 GMT
#6187
May 13th, 2014 Twelve by neoghaleon55 GOGOGOGOGO DRG!!!!!!! | ||
|
HighdraL1sk
United States140 Posts
May 14 2014 04:18 GMT
#6188
| ||
|
[F_]aths
Germany3947 Posts
May 14 2014 07:17 GMT
#6189
I hope DRG knows that his entire TL fan club stands behind him and cheers for him. I myself will try to see the matches while I am at work. This is important. | ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
May 14 2014 09:42 GMT
#6190
On May 14 2014 16:17 [F_]aths wrote: Today is the day. TODAY IS THE DAY. I hope DRG knows that his entire TL fan club stands behind him and cheers for him. I myself will try to see the matches while I am at work. This is important. truer words were never spoken; DRG fighting!!! | ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
May 14 2014 10:05 GMT
#6191
It's 3AM where I live right now and I have work at 6AM. I had to sleep early to wake up this early. ![]() | ||
|
Digitalis
United States1043 Posts
May 14 2014 10:21 GMT
#6192
with the roach bludgeoning | ||
|
cookiz
Burma181 Posts
May 14 2014 10:57 GMT
#6193
| ||
|
cookiz
Burma181 Posts
May 14 2014 10:58 GMT
#6194
| ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
May 14 2014 11:56 GMT
#6195
| ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
May 14 2014 12:42 GMT
#6196
![]() | ||
|
cookiz
Burma181 Posts
May 14 2014 13:29 GMT
#6197
<3 you..... | ||
|
DongRaeGu
Korea (South)48 Posts
May 14 2014 15:34 GMT
#6198
| ||
|
cookiz
Burma181 Posts
May 14 2014 17:04 GMT
#6199
| ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
May 14 2014 17:12 GMT
#6200
On May 15 2014 00:34 MVPDongRaeGu wrote: F M L Come to anaheim with me! Have a drink, I'll buy you lunch, win MLG again. ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle EffOrt Larva Mind Mini firebathero Soma [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35064 singsing2618 B2W.Neo1075 Happy280 DeMusliM246 ToD125 Livibee124 Mew2King102 ArmadaUGS54 ZerO(Twitch)12 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|