• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:57
CEST 18:57
KST 01:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7910 users

DongRaeGu Fan Club - Page 309

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 307 308 309 310 311 332 Next
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 10 2014 21:18 GMT
#6161
I'm happy today. :D
moo...for DRG
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 07:05:08
April 14 2014 07:04 GMT
#6162
For those who didn't see + Show Spoiler [DRG code A winners interview] +


How do you feel about advancing to Code S 12 seasons in a row?

I didn’t really pay all that much attention to the fact that this would be my twelfth season in a row in Code S. I only found out about it because someone wrote an article wondering if I would make it twelve times. I wanted it more than ever after that because that would mean that my record would tie with NesTea hyung’s. Honestly, I think this desire fired up my motivation a lot.

If you had to evaluate your overall performance today?

For my match against Bbyong, I had no idea that he was going to use mech, so when he did it, I got really flustered. I think I won game two because he decided to utilize the same mech style again, and I went for mutas for game three because I thought he’d go mech again, but then his hellions entered my base so I had a feeling that it was going to be a difficult game. If I won then I would have gotten lucky, and if I had lost then I would just have to prepare for the final match. Bbyong played really well.

You had the game going in your pace for game one against Impact, but then he pulled off a comeback. Were you feeling uneasy?

No, not really, but I made a big decision error so I botched the game. But mentally, I didn’t feel anything like I was about to be eliminated or anything like that. I am very confident in ZvZ. I got through the GSL Global Championship qualifiers because of ZvZs. I had this feeling that I was going to advance through with a loss/win/win.

Even for game three, there was a moment where you tried to finish it off, and then you ended up being chased out. What was the situation like?

I started off my overlord scout by sending it horizontally rather than vertically, but Impact was aware of that. So he had an advantage in the build order battle. It was a situation where it would be good if it worked, and not good if it didn’t work. So I tried to poke him but it got blocked. But I knew that I was going to win as long as I played patiently because I had the faster lair and the superior economy.

There seems to be a lot of importance behind advancing to Code S twelve seasons in a row. What do you think?

I’m called the Code S officer. In my opinion, I am ashamed of myself since I haven’t been able to win once even though I’ve been to Code S twelve times in a row. And the truth that I’ve only won Code S once is even more disappointing. But I do think that it’s a motivational factor for me to work harder.

This season’s goals?

My goal as of late was to just make it to the quarter-finals so that I can secure my Code S spot, but even that doesn’t end up working out. So I can’t help but think that I’ll be able to make a good result as long as I just keep focusing on each match that is ahead of me. Rather than state a personal goal, I just want to focus on the game.

Anything else you would like to say?

I hope Super does well in his group and that he makes it through. I want to thank the supervisor, Lotte Chilsung for sponsoring us, and my family for cheering me on. Since Proleague Round 3 is about to start, I will keep on working hard so that I can put on a good form.


thanks to Seeker

MVP also back in proleague today. DRG isnt in the lineup but theres a chance of MKP/DRG in the ace match.
#TheOneTrueDong
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-15 23:31:29
April 15 2014 23:31 GMT
#6163
DRG's GSL Global Championship Group

Group A
(T)Hack
(P)Squirtle
(P)PartinG
(Z)DongRaeGu
(T)FanTaSy

#TheOneTrueDong
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
April 15 2014 23:49 GMT
#6164
Damn, no Zerg. Though it looks doable.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
cookiz
Profile Joined March 2013
Burma181 Posts
April 16 2014 01:52 GMT
#6165
tough group..
IM_MVP | DRG (<ゝω·)☆
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 16 2014 05:01 GMT
#6166
gogo DRG!
He hates ZvZs anyway so this is good for him.
moo...for DRG
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
April 19 2014 03:48 GMT
#6167
Get hyped for GSL Global Tournament!!!
#TheOneTrueDong
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 19 2014 05:02 GMT
#6168
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/GOMTV2
DRG is playing tonight!
woot!
moo...for DRG
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 19 2014 13:23 GMT
#6169
I hate parting
he always plays like a cheesy fuck
moo...for DRG
Fuell
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands3111 Posts
April 19 2014 15:59 GMT
#6170
On April 19 2014 22:23 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I hate parting
he always plays like a cheesy fuck

drg should try it sometime! :^)
fOu/Zenith/NEX/WeRRa/SlayerS
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 19 2014 16:36 GMT
#6171
On April 20 2014 00:59 Fuell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2014 22:23 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I hate parting
he always plays like a cheesy fuck

drg should try it sometime! :^)


(Z)hyvaa will teach him how to cheese.
Then he can become DRCheese
heh
moo...for DRG
cookiz
Profile Joined March 2013
Burma181 Posts
April 20 2014 11:09 GMT
#6172
soO < The King Sejong Station >DongRaeGu
go go DRG!
IM_MVP | DRG (<ゝω·)☆
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 20 2014 13:44 GMT
#6173
they seem kind of burnt out for proleague this season
:/
moo...for DRG
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
April 22 2014 11:10 GMT
#6174
DRG beats Squirtle again!!!
#TheOneTrueDong
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 22 2014 11:46 GMT
#6175
yay finally they won something in proleague this round!
moo...for DRG
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 14:38:58
April 22 2014 14:37 GMT
#6176
DRG's Code S group.

Group E
(T)Maru vs. (P)MyuNgSiK
(P)ParalyzE vs. (Z)DongRaeGu

DRG has showed solid form in ZvP lately (beating Squirtle in PL& GSL GT thingy & played soild vs. Parting) and Maru is Terran so he can do it!!
#TheOneTrueDong
cookiz
Profile Joined March 2013
Burma181 Posts
April 22 2014 15:11 GMT
#6177
Pretty tough group, Maru is so strong..
He need to practice more and more ZvP
I guess this is the best way to advance from the group
IM_MVP | DRG (<ゝω·)☆
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
April 22 2014 15:55 GMT
#6178
On April 23 2014 00:11 cookiz wrote:
Pretty tough group, Maru is so strong..
He need to practice more and more ZvP
I guess this is the best way to advance from the group

Yeah its tough but he's shown good form recently. Maru is going to be very hard for anyone to beat but if he can force long, macro, standard games then he can beat him. I dont know much about paralyze and myungsik :/
#TheOneTrueDong
cookiz
Profile Joined March 2013
Burma181 Posts
April 23 2014 02:19 GMT
#6179
On April 23 2014 00:55 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 00:11 cookiz wrote:
Pretty tough group, Maru is so strong..
He need to practice more and more ZvP
I guess this is the best way to advance from the group

Yeah its tough but he's shown good form recently. Maru is going to be very hard for anyone to beat but if he can force long, macro, standard games then he can beat him. I dont know much about paralyze and myungsik :/


He need to concentrate on his ZvP
ZvT vs Maru, risk is too high and the income is so low..




but if he can beat Maru it will be so cool..
IM_MVP | DRG (<ゝω·)☆
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 23 2014 04:59 GMT
#6180
DRG has beaten maru before.
No reason why he can't again.

Maru's really good in TvP, but I'm still not convinced he's as good as MMA or Innovation in TvZ
moo...for DRG
Prev 1 307 308 309 310 311 332 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1155
SteadfastSC754
ComeBackTV 733
TaKeTV 499
IndyStarCraft 206
Rex133
EnkiAlexander 71
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 754
IndyStarCraft 206
ProTech155
Rex 133
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45328
Shuttle 689
Mini 427
Larva 398
Rush 378
BeSt 184
Hyuk 111
Dewaltoss 94
firebathero 78
Mong 64
[ Show more ]
Sexy 29
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 26
Bale 19
Rock 16
Shine 13
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc9084
qojqva1826
Counter-Strike
fl0m1278
Fnx 792
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1421
Khaldor1209
Other Games
hiko1426
FrodaN1201
DeMusliM396
XBOCT191
Livibee177
ArmadaUGS165
Beastyqt145
XaKoH 118
KnowMe116
C9.Mang092
QueenE80
Mew2King77
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• poizon28 40
• StrangeGG 39
• Hinosc 25
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3935
Other Games
• Shiphtur362
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 3m
Online Event
18h 3m
FEL
23h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.