• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7501 users

DongRaeGu Fan Club - Page 307

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 309 332 Next
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
April 02 2014 19:25 GMT
#6121
On April 03 2014 03:55 Waxangel wrote:
there was a rumor that he was match fixing

DRG: I didn't match fix

the end


Thanks
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 02 2014 22:33 GMT
#6122
DRG's tweets translated by Seeker

Recently, there has been some bad talk going around about me… I thought it was just some sort of joke that was going around on the internet and that it would just go away after some time. But now it feels like that there has been some talk going on amongst pro gamers as well so I wish to say something on the matter.

There is a rumor going around that I partook in match fixing. The reasons for this, that I know of, seem to revolve around my Frost match against Maru for SPL Round 1, and my most recent match against CJ’s Bbyong on Habitation Station. People noticed that I was laughing during those matches and that I was laughing again after the matches were over.

I will explain my case for each match. In my match against Maru, because I assumed that Maru knew that I liked to play macro games when it comes to ZvT, and because the map was a large four player map, I was expecting Maru to go for a no rax double CC opening. Then I aimed to expose that strategy with a 6 pool opening so I practiced that over 100 times. But then Maru did what I did not expect him to do and he decided to open up with a reaper expand build. I laughed because the situation was so different from what I had practiced up for.

In my match against Bbyong, I laughed because the situation amused me. The strat that Bbyong did was exactly the strat that my Terran teammate was going to do had I ended up losing in the opening match against Hydra. So a combination of amusement and the feeling that I was going to win was why I laughed.

I am very proud of my pro gaming career that I have maintained for the past three years. I would never think about partaking in a match fixing scandal and tarnish everything that I have accomplished up till now just for a couple of extra bucks. That will never change. I am just someone who likes to express my inner feelings through expressions during games.

I am upset and bitter that this kind of misunderstanding has occurred. I am pleading to all of you, please do not spread bad rumors about me and please forget about this misunderstanding that has occurred. If necessary, I will agree to any kind of investigation if that’s what needs to be done.

I will keep working hard from here on out so that I can keep on showing fun performances for the fans. Therefore, I hope you will all keep on cheering for me, for team MVP, and keep on loving SC2. I am always grateful for the fans and their support.
moo...for DRG
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
April 03 2014 06:20 GMT
#6123
Laughing, that's it? Man, Korean netizens really are crazy. What must they think about Choya?
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 03 2014 06:26 GMT
#6124
They're just jealous of how talented and cool DRG is.
:D
moo...for DRG
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
April 03 2014 09:32 GMT
#6125
Gogo DRG :D!
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 03 2014 15:34 GMT
#6126
Cant believe people thought drg would match fix -.-
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
April 03 2014 16:13 GMT
#6127
I trust DRG obviously. But if this were rumor was true I could never watch SC2 again lol.
#TheOneTrueDong
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 03 2014 17:14 GMT
#6128
On April 04 2014 01:13 TommyP wrote:
I trust DRG obviously. But if this were rumor was true I could never watch SC2 again lol.

What a dumb post. That would never happen! I should demote you just for thinking that.
moo...for DRG
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 03 2014 18:01 GMT
#6129
Didn't believe it for a second lol. Thanks for posting neo and translating Seeker! Saw all the tweets and had heard the rumors but didn't know the resolution. The fact that there was widespread rumor-mongering because DRG found two situations ironic is pretty sad. Glad DRG cleared it up so everyone can stop talking about it.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
April 03 2014 19:37 GMT
#6130
On April 04 2014 02:14 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2014 01:13 TommyP wrote:
I trust DRG obviously. But if this were rumor was true I could never watch SC2 again lol.

What a dumb post. That would never happen! I should demote you just for thinking that.

I said I don't believe I'm just saying if he did I wouldn't watch ever again but I know DRG isn't that kind of person. Calm down Neo I was just sayin... Damn
#TheOneTrueDong
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
April 03 2014 19:46 GMT
#6131
Maybe after The Scandal Korean netizens are just super touchy about such stuff, I kinda understand their posiion, even though I don't like it much.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 07 2014 01:36 GMT
#6132
Floppy is playing in qualifiers today. World championship.

http://challonge.com/G_I
moo...for DRG
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 07 2014 01:58 GMT
#6133
He won his first match 2-0 against Raynor
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 07 2014 02:09 GMT
#6134
glad he beat some random no name...
next big match should be against (Z)Sleep and then maybe (T)Mvp
moo...for DRG
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-07 02:54:16
April 07 2014 02:11 GMT
#6135
Well better to crush no names than to struggle or lose to them right? good warm up
Mvp is a no show in DRG's bracket

2-0 vs Neige, facing Sleep next. Journey or Hydra will be the other finalist
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-07 03:42:01
April 07 2014 03:22 GMT
#6136
He's facing Hydra in the finals

update: he won 2-0 and qualified
8-0 overall in the qualifiers, 4 in zvt, 4 in zvz
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-07 03:44:57
April 07 2014 03:43 GMT
#6137
DRG QUALIFIED!!!!! Fuck yeah

Also I would've been surprised if he dropped a map to one of those Terrans unless they 11/11 him lol
#TheOneTrueDong
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 07 2014 03:46 GMT
#6138
On April 07 2014 12:43 TommyP wrote:
DRG QUALIFIED!!!!! Fuck yeah

Also I would've been surprised if he dropped a map to one of those Terrans unless they 11/11 him lol


Rub salt on an open wound why don't you?
Bastard toemmyP!
moo...for DRG
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
April 07 2014 03:49 GMT
#6139
On April 07 2014 12:46 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 12:43 TommyP wrote:
DRG QUALIFIED!!!!! Fuck yeah

Also I would've been surprised if he dropped a map to one of those Terrans unless they 11/11 him lol


Rub salt on an open wound why don't you?
Bastard toemmyP!

:D hahahaha. Once he plays another match I forget about the past ones.
#TheOneTrueDong
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
April 07 2014 05:05 GMT
#6140
What did he just qualify for? I missed it
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 309 332 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift3580
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2299
shahzam673
KnowMe306
C9.Mang0200
ArmadaUGS115
UpATreeSC99
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
OSC
1m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 1m
Online Event
13h 1m
FEL
18h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.