• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:30
CEST 07:30
KST 14:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9619 users

Mvp Fan Club - Page 165

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 340 Next
RaZorwire
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden718 Posts
May 19 2012 12:09 GMT
#3281
Awesome finals, well played, sir.

Squirtle was no slouch either and in that last game, I thought Mvp was finished after his first wave of cheese was repelled, but his unit control was excellent and his just wouldn't give up the attack. Awesome stuff.
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
May 19 2012 12:10 GMT
#3282
Great play from MVP this event. Really gutsy to do what he did in game 7 with all that on the line. Next time don't make me worry MVP ^^
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
ladyumbra
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1699 Posts
May 19 2012 12:14 GMT
#3283
MVP overcame every obstacle thrown at him this season and like he said " Winners win." Even in his losses MVP was impressive and showed that certain something about him that makes you think he can pull a win out of anywhere. I hope he has enough time to get more treatments for his wrists before next season though. I hope to see a true return of the MVP of old who was invincible, there were glimmers of it today and it excites me to think of what the future could be with him at full power again.

<<
>>
Also it totally looked like he was challenging Nestea to catch up to him in trophys when the whole team was up on stage mobbing him. God I want to see that epic rivalry rekindled, especially with Nestea coming back into prime form slowly himself.
poorcloud
Profile Joined April 2011
Singapore2748 Posts
May 19 2012 12:18 GMT
#3284
MVP is a winner. No doubt about that. Squirtle may have on average, the better PvT but MVP showcased his mental fortitude tonight and won.
winthrop
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Hong Kong956 Posts
May 19 2012 12:18 GMT
#3285
haha gratzs
Incredible Miracle
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
May 19 2012 12:19 GMT
#3286
MVP you are absolutely astonishing. Just some amazing and weird games this finals. I hope you take time to rest and get your wrists healed up as best as possible.
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
ColtraneL
Profile Joined December 2011
France248 Posts
May 19 2012 12:19 GMT
#3287
I voted for him in every round of this GSL despite not being the most confident about his chances to win and once again, Mvp makes up a formidable story of winning this GSL against the two Startale protoss geniuses despite being injured and in my fav GSL finals ever.

This is just why I love this player, he is above everyone else ! I loved his play during the serie, and I especially bless him for showing us that insane game 5 ! Man, I'm going to remember this GSL for Mvp vs Leenock and Mvp vs Squirtle, certainly the best TvZ and the best TvP of this season.

I'm not signed up on his fanclub because I usually don't do that but I guess I'm going to make an exception for the Game Genie Terran.
Sign me up plz !
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 19 2012 12:26 GMT
#3288
On May 19 2012 21:19 ColtraneL wrote:
I voted for him in every round of this GSL despite not being the most confident about his chances to win and once again, Mvp makes up a formidable story of winning this GSL against the two Startale protoss geniuses despite being injured and in my fav GSL finals ever.

This is just why I love this player, he is above everyone else ! I loved his play during the serie, and I especially bless him for showing us that insane game 5 ! Man, I'm going to remember this GSL for Mvp vs Leenock and Mvp vs Squirtle, certainly the best TvZ and the best TvP of this season.

I'm not signed up on his fanclub because I usually don't do that but I guess I'm going to make an exception for the Game Genie Terran.
Sign me up plz !


I'm glad someone remembers Leenock vs Mvp other than me, amazing TvZ's man.
Azzur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia6267 Posts
May 19 2012 12:29 GMT
#3289
MVP!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!

I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DID IT BUT YOU DID IT!!!!!

I HAD SO LITTLE FAITH THIS SEASON (FOR TERRANS) BUT YOU PROVED ME (AND MANY OTHERS) WRONG!!!

MVP!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!

HURRAH FOR YOU, YOUR FANS, TERRAN FANS AND PROTOSS HATERS!!!

GeorgeH
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom190 Posts
May 19 2012 12:30 GMT
#3290
MARRY ME MVP

I don't care how hot your girlfriend is MVP! Dump her! I could massage your wrists better than she ever could!
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
May 19 2012 12:36 GMT
#3291
I can´t stop sending love tweets to him.
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
Nevia
Profile Joined September 2010
France27 Posts
May 19 2012 12:39 GMT
#3292
Bonjwaaaaaaaa !
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
May 19 2012 12:39 GMT
#3293
happy day for Mvp's fans
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 19 2012 12:40 GMT
#3294
I hope that LG extends their sponsorship past the original 6 months because of this GSL win, they probably would have even if he had not won but this makes a good case for it.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46476 Posts
May 19 2012 12:41 GMT
#3295
Congratulations to Mvp on reclaiming his throne as the current Terran king
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
May 19 2012 12:43 GMT
#3296
Yes! 4 time champ baby!
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
May 19 2012 12:49 GMT
#3297
Now take some time off to fix those wrists please
MMA: The true King of Wings
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 19 2012 12:51 GMT
#3298
Holy

+ Show Spoiler +
FUCKYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAWOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

memes are a dish best served dank
fer
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada375 Posts
May 19 2012 12:53 GMT
#3299
OMG MVP MY SUN AND STARS BLOOD OF MY BLOOD
WellPlayed.org <3
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-19 12:56:26
May 19 2012 12:56 GMT
#3300
M
V
P

M
V
P

M
V
P


+ Show Spoiler +
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 340 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
Snow 144
910 33
Bale 28
Noble 18
ZergMaN 14
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox929
C9.Mang0136
Mew2King41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1147
WinterStarcraft649
Other Games
summit1g7678
JimRising 618
PiGStarcraft308
ArmadaUGS149
Maynarde132
Sick131
RuFF_SC285
ViBE60
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick607
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1364
• Rush1144
• Stunt452
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 31m
OSC
7h 31m
Stellar Fest
7h 31m
OSC
18h 31m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.