• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:57
CEST 01:57
KST 08:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8932 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 39

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 507 Next
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
April 19 2011 21:07 GMT
#761
Here's hoping for another Nestea / MKP match for the ages! I don't know who I'd even cheer for, I love them both.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
w1nter
Profile Joined March 2011
Lithuania73 Posts
April 19 2011 21:17 GMT
#762
I love this guy, sign me up!
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
April 19 2011 21:17 GMT
#763
On April 19 2011 20:45 sqrt wrote:
Someone saved this picture, too bad I can't remember who

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

It was me! It was so good I had to screencap it very fast! That movie today at GSL was so awesome! I hope he gets his deserved win this season!
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
April 19 2011 21:21 GMT
#764
Oh my... oh wow... omg. That movie was so cool, cute and heartbreaking at the same time. I'm so cheering for him to finally win this GSL!

CMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MKP
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
Damaskinos
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany139 Posts
April 19 2011 21:41 GMT
#765
On April 19 2011 22:54 HunterK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2011 04:17 Okiya wrote:
On April 19 2011 03:18 HunterK wrote:
Okiya

Those .asx files only work with Gomplayer. Try the beta version of Gomplayer for mac (use the search to find it) and maybe it will work.

Akamiri

No, the whole show is like 2 hours long.
Download any of the .asx files (LQ or HQ) from the mediafire links and open it with Gomplayer and it should work.

I wish I could... I tryed...and I don't know if I'm stupid or if it's just my computer...
When I try to open it with the gomplayer he said he can't find the media file.
I think I should just give up... -_-"
Unless that somebody know how to do?


I just uploaded the first game in xelnaga cavernes vs Sen.

Enjoy!




What kind of program are they using to deform the face?!
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Matthew 7:6
HunterK
Profile Joined April 2011
Argentina68 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 21:43:45
April 19 2011 21:43 GMT
#766
Looks likes some software that comes with the webcam
mikyaJ
Profile Joined April 2011
1834 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 02:12:21
April 20 2011 02:12 GMT
#767
MKP is #1 Korean Grand Masters right now ^^

also, a somewhat depressing but fitting picture:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

TT
MKP||TSL
bearhug
Profile Joined September 2010
United States999 Posts
April 20 2011 04:49 GMT
#768
On April 20 2011 06:02 xlnt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 05:48 Arrowsun wrote:
I will say that I nearly lost it at the end of that video. I forget sometimes that in some societies sports is so important to the family as well as the player. MKP is a true sportsman, and someone we should all think about emulating and looking up to. I will always cheer for him during any finals. MKP fighting!

Totally agree with everything you just said here, I almost shed a tear during the last part where his brother(I think) cried after MKP lost, I hope you'll win your title soon MKP!


I think that crying kid is his fan.
Btw, omg, his sister is so hot.
We are dusts in the vast cosmic arena. Need to make the most out of life when we still have it.
JunkkaGom
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)855 Posts
April 20 2011 05:17 GMT
#769
On April 20 2011 13:49 bearhug wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 06:02 xlnt wrote:
On April 20 2011 05:48 Arrowsun wrote:
I will say that I nearly lost it at the end of that video. I forget sometimes that in some societies sports is so important to the family as well as the player. MKP is a true sportsman, and someone we should all think about emulating and looking up to. I will always cheer for him during any finals. MKP fighting!

Totally agree with everything you just said here, I almost shed a tear during the last part where his brother(I think) cried after MKP lost, I hope you'll win your title soon MKP!


I think that crying kid is his fan.
Btw, omg, his sister is so hot.


That crying kid was MKP's cousin
Workload overwhelming. It is a good day to work
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
April 20 2011 05:59 GMT
#770
Can't wait till you win one and we get to see you cry happy tears :D
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
April 20 2011 06:02 GMT
#771
+ Show Spoiler +
With MC now in the up and down matches and MVP in code A, marineking has a really good chance at a win this season if he pulls out all the stops

MarineKing Fighting! you deserve it!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Aquadre
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia87 Posts
April 20 2011 06:43 GMT
#772
Add me to the club!!! Have been a fan of MKP since his appearance in season 2. Hope he will finally win one this time with mc and mvp out.
Drxz
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia115 Posts
April 20 2011 07:24 GMT
#773
Marineking, You're the best! I hope you go well in this GSL, I will be cheering you on from my parent's basement eating junk food and drinking chocolate milk.

(On a more serious note I will actually be cheering him on from my bedroom eating potato crisps and drinking probably beer or scotch and coke)
Luck is oftentimes greater than skill
JunkkaGom
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)855 Posts
April 20 2011 07:45 GMT
#774
As much as I want him to win, and I'm saying this as a fan not organizer, I would prefer MKP to win in a tourney with both MVP and MC in. If he wins now haters are gonna say that MKP won only because better players were out of his way.
Workload overwhelming. It is a good day to work
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
April 20 2011 07:53 GMT
#775
On April 20 2011 16:45 JunkkaGom wrote:
As much as I want him to win, and I'm saying this as a fan not organizer, I would prefer MKP to win in a tourney with both MVP and MC in. If he wins now haters are gonna say that MKP won only because better players were out of his way.

well, it's not like he should be forced to go through both MC and MVP... that would be a bit ridiculous for any future champion

I'd just imagine this to be equivalent to both MC and MVP being eliminated earlier in the tournament, while marineking hasn't

after all, MC barely had any good challengers on his trip to his 2nd GSL trophy but that doesn't make it any less deserving
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
April 20 2011 08:00 GMT
#776
On April 20 2011 16:53 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2011 16:45 JunkkaGom wrote:
As much as I want him to win, and I'm saying this as a fan not organizer, I would prefer MKP to win in a tourney with both MVP and MC in. If he wins now haters are gonna say that MKP won only because better players were out of his way.

well, it's not like he should be forced to go through both MC and MVP... that would be a bit ridiculous for any future champion


He had to in GSL World Championship, which is incredable when you think about it. To go 3-2 vs MC and then 2-4 vs MvP, the only thing missing was going vs NesTea.

All said and done MarineKing isn't having a cakewalk here. There are a lot of good players - San, NesTea, Jinro, Alicia...this season isn't a granted gold.

Anyway, haters are going to attack any player for anything ( seriously, it's embarrassing how disrespectful people are towards MC ), even if he does win they'll find an excuse.
@
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-20 08:13:20
April 20 2011 08:12 GMT
#777
On April 20 2011 16:45 JunkkaGom wrote:
As much as I want him to win, and I'm saying this as a fan not organizer, I would prefer MKP to win in a tourney with both MVP and MC in. If he wins now haters are gonna say that MKP won only because better players were out of his way.

Haters gonna hate.
Plus he has already beaten MC (in some convincive fashion I'd say cuz the 2 games he lost WERE him...). Plus I consider Alicia's PvT better than MC's.
About MVP I think that if MKP wins a tourney this time, he'll not be as "intimidated" to fight against MVP if they have to.
Btw, does anybody EVEN hate him? :D.
WriterMaru
Fulla
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom519 Posts
April 20 2011 08:18 GMT
#778
He has already beaten MC thou, have to give him that.

I think if he won this GSL, he'd be alot more confidant playing MvP the following season.
New Hearthstone Cards ----> www.youtube.com/FullasGames
AllNight
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands86 Posts
April 20 2011 10:24 GMT
#779
He handled MC like a man. The guy deserves a big tournament win, too bad MVP was a step ahead of him...
www.livestream.com/allnightsc2
bearhug
Profile Joined September 2010
United States999 Posts
April 20 2011 12:49 GMT
#780
On April 20 2011 16:24 Drxz wrote:
Marineking, You're the best! I hope you go well in this GSL, I will be cheering you on from my parent's basement eating junk food and drinking chocolate milk.

(On a more serious note I will actually be cheering him on from my bedroom eating potato crisps and drinking probably beer or scotch and coke)

rofl.
We are dusts in the vast cosmic arena. Need to make the most out of life when we still have it.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 117
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Other Games
summit1g7302
Day[9].tv587
shahzam512
C9.Mang0321
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur699
• Day9tv587
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3m
Patches Events
16h 3m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.