• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7036 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 38

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 507 Next
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 12:33:44
April 19 2011 12:21 GMT
#741
Damn I know MKP is still the favorite but I'm so afraid of Bo1 groupstages :s, Alicia have a good PvT and is protoss so it'll be hard, Zenio before patch I wasn't afraid but new infestors seems really strong. Hope MKP will advance, cuz then it's Bo3/5/7 and there is no MVP so he can dominate everyone :D.
Btw dunno if u have added this itw made by gosugamers :
http://gosugamers.net/starcraft2/news/15288-marinekingprime-we-interview
edit : is Ellenpage still MKP account? (I mean he is the only one to use it or that's a team shared account now?) cuz it's currently top 1 ladder KR!
WriterMaru
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 19 2011 12:31 GMT
#742
cool interview!!!
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Exstasy
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom393 Posts
April 19 2011 12:36 GMT
#743
MarineKing EllenPage Fighting =D
#1 <3
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
April 19 2011 12:45 GMT
#744
Lol if that's MKP with this sick 75% winrate ratio and especially the nick Ellenpage it'll be a second MKP vs NesTea final where MKP crushes NesTea this time :D.
WriterMaru
Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
April 19 2011 12:46 GMT
#745
So epic interview! ~ :D
Well… we never know…
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
April 19 2011 13:11 GMT
#746
Code S Ro32 day1 spoiler

+ Show Spoiler +
With MC out of the way, the path is easier for MKP!
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
April 19 2011 13:12 GMT
#747
On April 19 2011 22:11 antilyon wrote:
Code S Ro32 day1 spoiler

+ Show Spoiler +
With MC out of the way, the path is easier for MKP!

+ Show Spoiler +
THIS GSL IS MKP'S!!!!!
secret - never again
Woony
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany6657 Posts
April 19 2011 13:35 GMT
#748
Man I didnt catch the MKP feature I hope there are VODs somewhere
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
April 19 2011 13:50 GMT
#749
On April 19 2011 22:35 Woony wrote:
Man I didnt catch the MKP feature I hope there are VODs somewhere

If you go to gomtv.net and watch the Group B Set 1 VOD which is up just now, it's at the very start of that.
HunterK
Profile Joined April 2011
Argentina68 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-19 13:54:32
April 19 2011 13:54 GMT
#750
On April 19 2011 04:17 Okiya wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2011 03:18 HunterK wrote:
Okiya

Those .asx files only work with Gomplayer. Try the beta version of Gomplayer for mac (use the search to find it) and maybe it will work.

Akamiri

No, the whole show is like 2 hours long.
Download any of the .asx files (LQ or HQ) from the mediafire links and open it with Gomplayer and it should work.

I wish I could... I tryed...and I don't know if I'm stupid or if it's just my computer...
When I try to open it with the gomplayer he said he can't find the media file.
I think I should just give up... -_-"
Unless that somebody know how to do?


I just uploaded the first game in xelnaga cavernes vs Sen.

Enjoy!


Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
April 19 2011 14:16 GMT
#751
On April 19 2011 22:54 HunterK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2011 04:17 Okiya wrote:
On April 19 2011 03:18 HunterK wrote:
Okiya

Those .asx files only work with Gomplayer. Try the beta version of Gomplayer for mac (use the search to find it) and maybe it will work.

Akamiri

No, the whole show is like 2 hours long.
Download any of the .asx files (LQ or HQ) from the mediafire links and open it with Gomplayer and it should work.

I wish I could... I tryed...and I don't know if I'm stupid or if it's just my computer...
When I try to open it with the gomplayer he said he can't find the media file.
I think I should just give up... -_-"
Unless that somebody know how to do?


I just uploaded the first game in xelnaga cavernes vs Sen.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VvhCUepnrE

thanks!!!! ~ :D
Well… we never know…
werynais
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1780 Posts
April 19 2011 15:30 GMT
#752
Guys, the video is here : http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors3/vod/64853
You can watch it without a premium ticket.

Full 14 minutes about MKP, it's so good that it almost made me cry ♥
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 19 2011 15:56 GMT
#753
yes I'm so happy
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Isaac
Profile Joined August 2010
United States810 Posts
April 19 2011 16:04 GMT
#754
omg i am in love with marineking
number one fan of marineking
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
April 19 2011 16:08 GMT
#755
On April 20 2011 00:30 werynais wrote:
Guys, the video is here : http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors3/vod/64853
You can watch it without a premium ticket.

Full 14 minutes about MKP, it's so good that it almost made me cry ♥


I got teary too!
Yargh
Samhax
Profile Joined August 2010
1054 Posts
April 19 2011 16:40 GMT
#756
MKP accomplish your destiny and win the GSL, it's time for the King of Marines to shine!
SICNASTYSICA11
Profile Joined April 2011
United States16 Posts
April 19 2011 19:32 GMT
#757
MARINEKINGPRIME FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I play for Keeps
lee365
Profile Joined December 2010
United States448 Posts
April 19 2011 19:53 GMT
#758
Marine Kings mini documentary in the gsl today was soo good
Terran Fighting! NoSoupfOu.517
Arrowsun
Profile Joined December 2010
United States55 Posts
April 19 2011 20:48 GMT
#759
I will say that I nearly lost it at the end of that video. I forget sometimes that in some societies sports is so important to the family as well as the player. MKP is a true sportsman, and someone we should all think about emulating and looking up to. I will always cheer for him during any finals. MKP fighting!
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
xlnt
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden106 Posts
April 19 2011 21:02 GMT
#760
On April 20 2011 05:48 Arrowsun wrote:
I will say that I nearly lost it at the end of that video. I forget sometimes that in some societies sports is so important to the family as well as the player. MKP is a true sportsman, and someone we should all think about emulating and looking up to. I will always cheer for him during any finals. MKP fighting!

Totally agree with everything you just said here, I almost shed a tear during the last part where his brother(I think) cried after MKP lost, I hope you'll win your title soon MKP!
roxxor?
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 448
Larva 212
Horang2 165
EffOrt 54
Hyun 52
Killer 47
Bale 45
scan(afreeca) 41
NotJumperer 36
Sharp 27
[ Show more ]
Mind 23
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 1
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1112
edward88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g6986
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy352
crisheroes189
Sick174
dupreeh24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick552
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 52m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.