• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8571 users

The Geoff "EGiNcontroL" Robinson Fan Club - Page 65

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 140 Next
The owner of iNcontroL's fan club hasn't posted since 2013. If you would like to take over as the new owner, then PM me. We need this fan club updated so that we can properly pay tribute to Geoff and all that he has accomplished. -Seeker
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
September 05 2011 06:02 GMT
#1281
Haha the 2v2's were hilarious last night, probably the funniest stream I've ever watched.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Archontas
Profile Joined September 2010
United States319 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-05 06:03:19
September 05 2011 06:03 GMT
#1282
On September 05 2011 04:28 Chriscras wrote:
OMG Cutest Incontrol and Puma 2v2 video ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/incontroltv/b/294227426


I burst out laughing at 5:10, Puma is awesome :D
If you ban me, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Templarama
Profile Joined August 2011
43 Posts
September 05 2011 06:12 GMT
#1283
On August 31 2011 01:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 21:12 ThatGuy89 wrote:
ah ok thanks. Cant think why hed think that was the worst games hes played

as long as he knows we're all behind him


made mistakes I normally wouldn't

If you kick in a T's door that is on one base vs your two you NEVER go in. You sit in the production spot and kill add ons / barracks and FF any scv pull. I went all the way in and lost a much more powerful army/position to mostly scvs... completely threw the game away.

Game 2 I allowed 1 vr to die to a bunker needlessly and then I didn't run past the bunker. He had NOTHING but the bunker.. 2 vr's and 4-5 stalkers in the mineral line against 3-4 marines coming out of a barracks is insta win. Even with the banshee I win in base trade situation... but I freaked out and sat there and lost everything.

Not to take the win away from trimaster, he won, but I should have won 2-0 in those situations... and that isn't me being bitter.

The stress was high though. I had huk dead to rights with a external pylon posted 1 pixel too far to warp into his base which woulda ended it. I had 3 base vs Rain's 2 and 4 dt's inside his main AND LOST. I had coca dead with his 1st expo sniped for free after being delayed and I had nani bo beat as well but couldn't finish after he got an extra volley off on tal darim. I honestly could have been 3 or 4 wins in that group and sat here talking about my best tourney ever but instead I am lamenting another sad performance Really tough to deal with

That said.. I will! I always will. Ty for the support btw guys <3


If you actually want to become a decent player you have to stop being this delusional. You have absolutely 0 chance vs any good pro player in the scene right now unless you get extremely lucky and your all-in works.


User was banned for this post.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
September 05 2011 06:22 GMT
#1284
On August 31 2011 01:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 21:12 ThatGuy89 wrote:
ah ok thanks. Cant think why hed think that was the worst games hes played

as long as he knows we're all behind him


made mistakes I normally wouldn't

If you kick in a T's door that is on one base vs your two you NEVER go in. You sit in the production spot and kill add ons / barracks and FF any scv pull. I went all the way in and lost a much more powerful army/position to mostly scvs... completely threw the game away.

Game 2 I allowed 1 vr to die to a bunker needlessly and then I didn't run past the bunker. He had NOTHING but the bunker.. 2 vr's and 4-5 stalkers in the mineral line against 3-4 marines coming out of a barracks is insta win. Even with the banshee I win in base trade situation... but I freaked out and sat there and lost everything.

Not to take the win away from trimaster, he won, but I should have won 2-0 in those situations... and that isn't me being bitter.

The stress was high though. I had huk dead to rights with a external pylon posted 1 pixel too far to warp into his base which woulda ended it. I had 3 base vs Rain's 2 and 4 dt's inside his main AND LOST. I had coca dead with his 1st expo sniped for free after being delayed and I had nani bo beat as well but couldn't finish after he got an extra volley off on tal darim. I honestly could have been 3 or 4 wins in that group and sat here talking about my best tourney ever but instead I am lamenting another sad performance Really tough to deal with

That said.. I will! I always will. Ty for the support btw guys <3

I think that it's totally reasonable to feel horrible for coming so close to a great run but ending up with a bad result because of these kinds of minor mistakes. On the other hand, that means you're that close to a really solid performance. Just pin down everything that you're already doing right and focus your efforts on those small things that swing your games in the wrong direction, and you're golden! The binary nature of Starcraft results means that there's no objective difference between losing horribly and losing by the difference between a pylon here and a pylon one square further over, but if you recognize that difference you can see that your performance wasn't as bad as the win/loss numbers would make it look.
The frumious Bandersnatch
GMonster
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
686 Posts
September 05 2011 06:48 GMT
#1285
God i love puma, ty geoff. "You go imba"
"I go imba!"
GrandMaster Terran NA Server / Mod @ justin.tv/incontrol
Tehs Tehklz
Profile Joined July 2011
United States330 Posts
September 05 2011 07:02 GMT
#1286
On August 31 2011 01:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 21:12 ThatGuy89 wrote:
ah ok thanks. Cant think why hed think that was the worst games hes played

as long as he knows we're all behind him


made mistakes I normally wouldn't

If you kick in a T's door that is on one base vs your two you NEVER go in. You sit in the production spot and kill add ons / barracks and FF any scv pull. I went all the way in and lost a much more powerful army/position to mostly scvs... completely threw the game away.

Game 2 I allowed 1 vr to die to a bunker needlessly and then I didn't run past the bunker. He had NOTHING but the bunker.. 2 vr's and 4-5 stalkers in the mineral line against 3-4 marines coming out of a barracks is insta win. Even with the banshee I win in base trade situation... but I freaked out and sat there and lost everything.

Not to take the win away from trimaster, he won, but I should have won 2-0 in those situations... and that isn't me being bitter.

The stress was high though. I had huk dead to rights with a external pylon posted 1 pixel too far to warp into his base which woulda ended it. I had 3 base vs Rain's 2 and 4 dt's inside his main AND LOST. I had coca dead with his 1st expo sniped for free after being delayed and I had nani bo beat as well but couldn't finish after he got an extra volley off on tal darim. I honestly could have been 3 or 4 wins in that group and sat here talking about my best tourney ever but instead I am lamenting another sad performance Really tough to deal with

That said.. I will! I always will. Ty for the support btw guys <3


Well, I see where you went wrong against Rain - down in bases with DT's in his main is right where he wants you.
Zirith
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada403 Posts
September 05 2011 07:11 GMT
#1287
Inc and Puma should just get into the pro 2v2 scene, fuck all that 1v1 noise. stream all day XD
Artosis: "I don't trust hyenas."
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
September 06 2011 00:53 GMT
#1288
Love the curb reference on stream!
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4559 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 01:11:26
September 06 2011 01:08 GMT
#1289
You chose Terran,
we chose MOTHERSHIP!

--

Don't worry PuMa, the mothership's coming. Should be ready in about 20 minutes.

--

PuMa! Look up Dingleberry.
Anna: Don't teach him that!
PuMa, you know what dingleberry is?
PuMa: dinglebru?

--

Funniest stream ever, had me rolling. Going to be watching alot more now.
hi. big fan.
Mano
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States192 Posts
September 07 2011 05:48 GMT
#1290
Geoff I just watched SotG and I wanted to jump on the bandwagon of people who support you. I'm sorry you haven't been able to get the results you've wanted recently, and I hope you can start showing them soon.
Regardless of your level of play though, you're a very important and beneficial member of the community. I'll be rooting for you at the next MLG and in NASL S2!
TSL Fighting! FXO Fighting! League of Legends id: Manoman7
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-07 20:43:38
September 07 2011 20:33 GMT
#1291
fuck sometimes i feel like removing adblocker -_-
i dont mind you playing commercials, but do you always have to play them RIGHT as you start talking about the game you just played?
Means by the time the add finishes youre done, and seems like youre rewarding people who block the add.....

ill continue to watch the stream, but its kind of frustrating at times

EDIT: Its kinda nice message :p and i dont expect you to run a commercial and then just sit there for however long till its done, it just seems like talking through you thought process about a game while only people who dont get the add get to here is kind of strange dont you agree?

youre still my favourite player, but as ive said a fewtimes, it can be really frustrating
MrMedic
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada452 Posts
September 07 2011 20:43 GMT
#1292
Times are tough but I am sure he will come out of this slump as he is practicing quite hard.

iNcontroL Fighting!!
Deleted User 109835
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
629 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-07 21:00:34
September 07 2011 20:44 GMT
#1293
--- Nuked ---
Uridium
Profile Joined September 2010
United States86 Posts
September 07 2011 20:44 GMT
#1294
Make one person happy each day and in forty years you will have
made 14,600 human beings happy for a little time at least.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
rapdogg
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania16 Posts
September 07 2011 20:44 GMT
#1295
a nice thing about you......all jokes aside i rly hope u can beforme well in future turnaments because i konw you are capable of doing it INCONTROL HWAITING
Playn zerg means that u will often loose to players worse than u.!
Slapsc2
Profile Joined September 2011
United States4 Posts
September 07 2011 21:50 GMT
#1296
Keep practicing hard! Training is the key to being competitive! You have it in you, just ignore those who are try to bring you down. They are jealous of you!


PS I was able to meet you at MLG Anaheim. Even though you had been standing for well over an hour with a long line of people trying to meet you. You still took the time to take a picture with me and talk to me for a bit. Not only were you genuinely happy to meet the fans, you never looked even slightly bothered by the long line of people trying to meet you. I don't know how anyone could not like you after meeting you face to face for even a few moment! Keep up the hard work!
Lamphead
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada241 Posts
September 10 2011 22:32 GMT
#1297
so was there ever a period of time where InControl was more competitive than he is now, or will he improve given more practice, or has the game just moved past him? I personally enjoy him more in a promotional/caster role =/
We didn't lose the game. We just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
September 10 2011 22:39 GMT
#1298
I wonder how much positive feedback geoff receives in comparison to all the hate he is taking for being so outspoken.

Can one grow tired of having people constantly telling them to keep their chin up and ignore the haters?

Also Happy Birthday inc.
Egyptian_Head
Profile Joined October 2010
South Africa508 Posts
September 10 2011 22:58 GMT
#1299
On September 11 2011 07:32 Lamphead wrote:
so was there ever a period of time where InControl was more competitive than he is now, or will he improve given more practice, or has the game just moved past him? I personally enjoy him more in a promotional/caster role =/


I don't know, his in game tomfoolery is normally quiet entertaining. Although it has been quiet a while since I saw him play so I don't know it incontrol is still cheesy.
eltese
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden369 Posts
September 10 2011 23:01 GMT
#1300
Happy birthday inc!

Whenever you hear / see the haters :

" They see me rollin', they hatin' "

Look forward to see you pull off some sick things (or at least be funny about alot of stuff)
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 283
hero 60
ZergMaN 8
sorry 8
Terrorterran 7
Bale 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1179
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 457
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King204
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick462
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• Berry_CruncH59
• practicex 21
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush1006
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 57m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.