• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8571 users

The Geoff "EGiNcontroL" Robinson Fan Club - Page 64

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 140 Next
The owner of iNcontroL's fan club hasn't posted since 2013. If you would like to take over as the new owner, then PM me. We need this fan club updated so that we can properly pay tribute to Geoff and all that he has accomplished. -Seeker
StarscreamG1
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal1653 Posts
August 30 2011 17:16 GMT
#1261
Geoff, go to korea with your girlfriend and train with the best. I miss those times when you were tge god PvZ of the world and you had an awesome control.
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
August 30 2011 17:18 GMT
#1262
On August 31 2011 01:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 21:12 ThatGuy89 wrote:
ah ok thanks. Cant think why hed think that was the worst games hes played

as long as he knows we're all behind him


made mistakes I normally wouldn't

If you kick in a T's door that is on one base vs your two you NEVER go in. You sit in the production spot and kill add ons / barracks and FF any scv pull. I went all the way in and lost a much more powerful army/position to mostly scvs... completely threw the game away.

Game 2 I allowed 1 vr to die to a bunker needlessly and then I didn't run past the bunker. He had NOTHING but the bunker.. 2 vr's and 4-5 stalkers in the mineral line against 3-4 marines coming out of a barracks is insta win. Even with the banshee I win in base trade situation... but I freaked out and sat there and lost everything.

Not to take the win away from trimaster, he won, but I should have won 2-0 in those situations... and that isn't me being bitter.

The stress was high though. I had huk dead to rights with a external pylon posted 1 pixel too far to warp into his base which woulda ended it. I had 3 base vs Rain's 2 and 4 dt's inside his main AND LOST. I had coca dead with his 1st expo sniped for free after being delayed and I had nani bo beat as well but couldn't finish after he got an extra volley off on tal darim. I honestly could have been 3 or 4 wins in that group and sat here talking about my best tourney ever but instead I am lamenting another sad performance Really tough to deal with

That said.. I will! I always will. Ty for the support btw guys <3


One day you're lucky, one day you're not.
Keep up the training to force luck to be on your side!
starbreaker10
Profile Joined June 2011
United States62 Posts
August 30 2011 17:19 GMT
#1263
love this guy! sign me up
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
August 30 2011 21:31 GMT
#1264
from Twitter:
CatsPajamasSC2 Kevin Knocke
Is this @EGiNcontroL in the San Francisco subway? It is!

[image loading]

thats pretty cool :p
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
Ponyo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1231 Posts
August 30 2011 22:51 GMT
#1265
Bring it back Geoff, I feel like your in a similar situation that Tyler is, but I believe in both of you.
ponyo.848
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
August 30 2011 22:56 GMT
#1266
On August 31 2011 06:31 Enox wrote:
from Twitter:
CatsPajamasSC2 Kevin Knocke
Is this @EGiNcontroL in the San Francisco subway? It is!

[image loading]

thats pretty cool :p


Awesome CatsPajamas, awesome Enox, it looks like he's training...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Support your esport!
501TFX
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria345 Posts
August 30 2011 22:58 GMT
#1267
After I read sooo much hate posts about iNcontroL, i became a huge fan, cause he cares (sometimes too much ..)
So sign me up!

Maybe he is not the greatest player, but in my eyes the greatest entertainer in the SC2-Scene, I just love to listen to him :D
Never let your dreams fade, run after them, run until you get them !
Vega62a
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
946 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 15:10:55
August 31 2011 13:32 GMT
#1268
On August 31 2011 01:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 21:12 ThatGuy89 wrote:
ah ok thanks. Cant think why hed think that was the worst games hes played

as long as he knows we're all behind him


made mistakes I normally wouldn't

If you kick in a T's door that is on one base vs your two you NEVER go in. You sit in the production spot and kill add ons / barracks and FF any scv pull. I went all the way in and lost a much more powerful army/position to mostly scvs... completely threw the game away.

Game 2 I allowed 1 vr to die to a bunker needlessly and then I didn't run past the bunker. He had NOTHING but the bunker.. 2 vr's and 4-5 stalkers in the mineral line against 3-4 marines coming out of a barracks is insta win. Even with the banshee I win in base trade situation... but I freaked out and sat there and lost everything.

Not to take the win away from trimaster, he won, but I should have won 2-0 in those situations... and that isn't me being bitter.

The stress was high though. I had huk dead to rights with a external pylon posted 1 pixel too far to warp into his base which woulda ended it. I had 3 base vs Rain's 2 and 4 dt's inside his main AND LOST. I had coca dead with his 1st expo sniped for free after being delayed and I had nani bo beat as well but couldn't finish after he got an extra volley off on tal darim. I honestly could have been 3 or 4 wins in that group and sat here talking about my best tourney ever but instead I am lamenting another sad performance Really tough to deal with

That said.. I will! I always will. Ty for the support btw guys <3


Losses due to small mistakes are the hardest ones to deal with =/

We're behind you though man. Fighting!
Content of my posts reflects only my personal opinions, and not those of any employer or subsidiary
IsraeL
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom172 Posts
August 31 2011 23:02 GMT
#1269
everytime incontrol posts i feel more and more inspired to play, behind you big brotoss
Kuja
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1759 Posts
August 31 2011 23:25 GMT
#1270
sign me up this guy is hilarious!
“Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?”
calvin337
Profile Joined July 2011
United States13 Posts
September 01 2011 00:13 GMT
#1271
I enjoy both weightlifting and starcraft 2, and I have to say incontrol's excellence in both really inspires me to get better at both as well. Tough luck at this previous MLG, but I have no doubt that he has the skill/talent to perform well.

iNcontroL FIGHTING!
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
September 01 2011 22:30 GMT
#1272
On August 31 2011 01:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 21:12 ThatGuy89 wrote:
ah ok thanks. Cant think why hed think that was the worst games hes played

as long as he knows we're all behind him


made mistakes I normally wouldn't

If you kick in a T's door that is on one base vs your two you NEVER go in. You sit in the production spot and kill add ons / barracks and FF any scv pull. I went all the way in and lost a much more powerful army/position to mostly scvs... completely threw the game away.

Game 2 I allowed 1 vr to die to a bunker needlessly and then I didn't run past the bunker. He had NOTHING but the bunker.. 2 vr's and 4-5 stalkers in the mineral line against 3-4 marines coming out of a barracks is insta win. Even with the banshee I win in base trade situation... but I freaked out and sat there and lost everything.

Not to take the win away from trimaster, he won, but I should have won 2-0 in those situations... and that isn't me being bitter.

The stress was high though. I had huk dead to rights with a external pylon posted 1 pixel too far to warp into his base which woulda ended it. I had 3 base vs Rain's 2 and 4 dt's inside his main AND LOST. I had coca dead with his 1st expo sniped for free after being delayed and I had nani bo beat as well but couldn't finish after he got an extra volley off on tal darim. I honestly could have been 3 or 4 wins in that group and sat here talking about my best tourney ever but instead I am lamenting another sad performance Really tough to deal with

That said.. I will! I always will. Ty for the support btw guys <3


Oh yea that series i remember it now - watched so many that weekend 0_o
Game 1 on tal darim? you bottom left to his top left?
Yea i remember that. You broke him with immortals and i thought you had it.SLIGHT over extension and thats the game lost :/ happens to everyone. See MC vs Fenix in GSTL. MC had a massive lead. ANy player in fenix position would have GG. But MC just takes it too far and thats it over :/

second game, well, was that the game you were shaking your head in the booth as you played? cant remember which game that was but it was heart breaking to see you like that

Youre an inspiration to thecommunity. All these people who give you stick and insist on trolling are completely retarded and just jealous. You have a smoking hot girlfriend, and friends around you that support you 100% - you can see the bond between you and idra, as much as there was for tyler and HuK imo. You live in a freakin sweet house, playing a game for a living, and i bet most of the people hating on you are diamond or something and just annoyed that they suck. Youre obviously such a clever and funny guy - your comedy timing is impecible. Love watching you go at artosis on SOTG hahahaha

I love the fact that you had a bad tournament, and youre the first to admit that, but as soon as you get back youre streaming again. All these people in the chat flaming you, i bet some of them saw you at MLG and didnt have the balls to say anything to you then.

Your time will come geoff. One tournament you'll go on one hell of a roll and people will quit the hate. Until then just keep practicing and keep your head up - you have a massive fan base and it dwarves the haters

♥♥♥♥ Geoff ♥♥♥♥
Archontas
Profile Joined September 2010
United States319 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-04 01:18:06
September 04 2011 01:17 GMT
#1273
There are many intelligent, reasonable, and kind-hearted people in the world. There are also a lot of immature jerks.

Unfortunately, they own keyboards that work equally well.

Ignore the haters, keep your chin up and keep working hard.

And sign me up!
If you ban me, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
September 04 2011 01:36 GMT
#1274
GL to you, I hope your luck and your form improve in the future.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
doner0
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States233 Posts
September 04 2011 03:40 GMT
#1275
sign me up! im calling a come back from him next mlg
p0lyph0ny
Profile Joined July 2011
United States217 Posts
September 04 2011 04:16 GMT
#1276
damn, what a fucking boss

sign me up
pindleskin
Profile Joined January 2008
New Zealand199 Posts
September 04 2011 10:39 GMT
#1277
I hope you don't take all the negative comments made by various TL users lately to your heart. ^^

- i suppose being on the fanlist directly supports the player... so sign me up!


NullYoung
Profile Joined September 2011
United States20 Posts
September 04 2011 10:45 GMT
#1278
On August 31 2011 06:31 Enox wrote:
from Twitter:
CatsPajamasSC2 Kevin Knocke
Is this @EGiNcontroL in the San Francisco subway? It is!

[image loading]

thats pretty cool :p


HA! That is awesome. Sign me up! Few people have done as much for the community as Geoff.
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
September 04 2011 19:28 GMT
#1279
OMG Cutest Incontrol and Puma 2v2 video ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/incontroltv/b/294227426
"En taro adun, Executor."
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
September 05 2011 05:54 GMT
#1280
On September 05 2011 04:28 Chriscras wrote:
OMG Cutest Incontrol and Puma 2v2 video ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/incontroltv/b/294227426


Cheers for the link that was fun to watch
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 283
hero 60
ZergMaN 8
sorry 8
Terrorterran 7
Bale 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1179
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 457
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King204
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick462
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• Berry_CruncH59
• practicex 21
• Letter144
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota251
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush1006
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 57m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.