• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:37
CEST 02:37
KST 09:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8930 users

The Geoff "EGiNcontroL" Robinson Fan Club - Page 63

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 140 Next
The owner of iNcontroL's fan club hasn't posted since 2013. If you would like to take over as the new owner, then PM me. We need this fan club updated so that we can properly pay tribute to Geoff and all that he has accomplished. -Seeker
CDMVR
Profile Joined August 2011
United States92 Posts
August 28 2011 23:39 GMT
#1241
Sign me up, Geoff is such an unique personality in sc2.

Warwick Only [Dia IV KR, Dia I NA]
IsraeL
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom172 Posts
August 28 2011 23:44 GMT
#1242
Also sign me up :D
thisisSSK
Profile Joined August 2010
United States179 Posts
August 29 2011 02:26 GMT
#1243
Hang in there bro!
Wawarox
Profile Joined July 2011
161 Posts
August 29 2011 08:58 GMT
#1244
I'm pretty sure next MLG will be dominated by EG, practice like crazy dude, you can do way better. Really hope to see you getting casted on stage for some awesome games ♥
Sponge12349
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom49 Posts
August 29 2011 09:04 GMT
#1245
You can win in Providence, be confident.

INcontrol HWAITING!!!!!!!!
Substandard
Profile Joined October 2008
Italy270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-29 09:53:47
August 29 2011 09:53 GMT
#1246
You had a really though group Geoff. Even with 3 weeks of practice house nobody could expect you to rock the group of Death A against powerhouses like nani, huk, rain and coca. It was also really unlucky that Trimaster turned out to be a really strong unkown player. With the added pressure of having to do well on stage it's understandable that you weren't able to perform to your fullest potential.
With the 2:0 win over drewbie i think you showed that you definitly can perform. I'm sure with a bit more luck of the draw you will do a lot better next MLG.
Keep your head up man!
Quad-Damage
Profile Joined August 2011
38 Posts
August 29 2011 18:04 GMT
#1247
Still a fan bro, speak your mind and f the haters

bro it up
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17877 Posts
August 29 2011 22:43 GMT
#1248
On August 29 2011 08:35 IsraeL wrote:
Baseless speculation hahaha chill out dude - perhaps Craig Campbell is right!
But cmon guys if you were a champion weightlifter,

Geoff's nose is to small to be any kind of elite male athlete.
All elite male athlete have a huge honker for some reason.
i guess its to take in large amounts of oxygen quickly.

you'll notice that elite male athletes never get nose jobs to make their noses look "cute and pretty" like a movie star.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
ProtossPenny
Profile Joined December 2010
United States169 Posts
August 29 2011 22:50 GMT
#1249
One of my favorite players!! Sign me up.
Mr.SoloDolo
Profile Joined June 2011
American Samoa90 Posts
August 29 2011 23:19 GMT
#1250
On August 30 2011 07:43 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2011 08:35 IsraeL wrote:
Baseless speculation hahaha chill out dude - perhaps Craig Campbell is right!
But cmon guys if you were a champion weightlifter,

Geoff's nose is to small to be any kind of elite male athlete.
All elite male athlete have a huge honker for some reason.
i guess its to take in large amounts of oxygen quickly.

you'll notice that elite male athletes never get nose jobs to make their noses look "cute and pretty" like a movie star.


Can't tell if troll or just retarded....
Incontrol+Idra+Tyler Fighting
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17877 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 01:03:54
August 30 2011 00:58 GMT
#1251
On August 30 2011 08:19 Mr.SoloDolo wrote:

Can't tell if troll or just retarded....


i guess you don't know much about the first advice any plastic surgeon hands out before performing a nose job. it impacts your entire nasal cavity and if optimum cardio vascular fitness is a continuous need for the kind of job you do then you should not get a nose job. medical fact.

check out the nose on this guy...
[image loading]

find me an elite athlete with a small nose like Geoff has rather than avoiding the topic.
and make a separate topic for it...because this is getting way off topic.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
dib
Profile Joined July 2011
95 Posts
August 30 2011 01:07 GMT
#1252
JEFF FIGHTING!!!!!!!! SIGN ME UP
Rockztar
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark210 Posts
August 30 2011 01:15 GMT
#1253
Please sign me up
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 11:55:42
August 30 2011 11:52 GMT
#1254
http://www.youtube.com/user/myEGnet

skip to 6.50 see geoff with some real comedy
Incontrololol hahah awesome ♥

'Just played worst 2 competitive games I think ever. All I can say is I am sorry and please Know Nobody is more tired of it than me.'

anyone know which games these are refering to? im not sure which series hes talking about he said it on 27th. any ideas?
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
August 30 2011 12:05 GMT
#1255
On August 30 2011 20:52 ThatGuy89 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/myEGnet

skip to 6.50 see geoff with some real comedy
Incontrololol hahah awesome ♥

'Just played worst 2 competitive games I think ever. All I can say is I am sorry and please Know Nobody is more tired of it than me.'

anyone know which games these are refering to? im not sure which series hes talking about he said it on 27th. any ideas?


Trimaster vs Incontrol
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
August 30 2011 12:12 GMT
#1256
ah ok thanks. Cant think why hed think that was the worst games hes played

as long as he knows we're all behind him
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
August 30 2011 12:18 GMT
#1257
hater gonna hate :D

sign me up, sir
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 30 2011 16:20 GMT
#1258
On August 30 2011 21:12 ThatGuy89 wrote:
ah ok thanks. Cant think why hed think that was the worst games hes played

as long as he knows we're all behind him


made mistakes I normally wouldn't

If you kick in a T's door that is on one base vs your two you NEVER go in. You sit in the production spot and kill add ons / barracks and FF any scv pull. I went all the way in and lost a much more powerful army/position to mostly scvs... completely threw the game away.

Game 2 I allowed 1 vr to die to a bunker needlessly and then I didn't run past the bunker. He had NOTHING but the bunker.. 2 vr's and 4-5 stalkers in the mineral line against 3-4 marines coming out of a barracks is insta win. Even with the banshee I win in base trade situation... but I freaked out and sat there and lost everything.

Not to take the win away from trimaster, he won, but I should have won 2-0 in those situations... and that isn't me being bitter.

The stress was high though. I had huk dead to rights with a external pylon posted 1 pixel too far to warp into his base which woulda ended it. I had 3 base vs Rain's 2 and 4 dt's inside his main AND LOST. I had coca dead with his 1st expo sniped for free after being delayed and I had nani bo beat as well but couldn't finish after he got an extra volley off on tal darim. I honestly could have been 3 or 4 wins in that group and sat here talking about my best tourney ever but instead I am lamenting another sad performance Really tough to deal with

That said.. I will! I always will. Ty for the support btw guys <3
Munchkin
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland99 Posts
August 30 2011 16:35 GMT
#1259
On August 31 2011 01:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 21:12 ThatGuy89 wrote:
ah ok thanks. Cant think why hed think that was the worst games hes played

as long as he knows we're all behind him


made mistakes I normally wouldn't

If you kick in a T's door that is on one base vs your two you NEVER go in. You sit in the production spot and kill add ons / barracks and FF any scv pull. I went all the way in and lost a much more powerful army/position to mostly scvs... completely threw the game away.

Game 2 I allowed 1 vr to die to a bunker needlessly and then I didn't run past the bunker. He had NOTHING but the bunker.. 2 vr's and 4-5 stalkers in the mineral line against 3-4 marines coming out of a barracks is insta win. Even with the banshee I win in base trade situation... but I freaked out and sat there and lost everything.

Not to take the win away from trimaster, he won, but I should have won 2-0 in those situations... and that isn't me being bitter.

The stress was high though. I had huk dead to rights with a external pylon posted 1 pixel too far to warp into his base which woulda ended it. I had 3 base vs Rain's 2 and 4 dt's inside his main AND LOST. I had coca dead with his 1st expo sniped for free after being delayed and I had nani bo beat as well but couldn't finish after he got an extra volley off on tal darim. I honestly could have been 3 or 4 wins in that group and sat here talking about my best tourney ever but instead I am lamenting another sad performance Really tough to deal with

That said.. I will! I always will. Ty for the support btw guys <3


Keep trucking buddy.
Anyone with a heart is behind you.
Cheeser is as cheeser does.
Jerglings
Profile Joined September 2010
United States104 Posts
August 30 2011 17:08 GMT
#1260
You probably can't or don't want to comment, but have you considered going to Korea with Idra, Huk and Puma? Is there a part of you that wants to, especially after this MLG? Just out of curiosity.

Don't dwell on those losses too long, boss. Good luck.
"I'd rather find out my wife was cheating on me than keep losing like this. At least I could tell my wife to cut it out."
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2478
Artosis 685
White-Ra 116
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever586
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv300
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe160
Other Games
summit1g8893
shahzam598
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0316
ArmadaUGS60
RuFF_SC29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream334
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta20
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 23m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.