• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6740 users

MC Fan Club - Page 61

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 422 Next
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11110 Posts
April 16 2011 18:18 GMT
#1201
Blargh. I hope Brat doesn't accept that option. Would be a pretty sad way to go out. T_T
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 18:24:20
April 16 2011 18:19 GMT
#1202
On April 17 2011 03:16 Shalaiyn wrote:
Ok as I understand it from Google translating it, MC is in a plane which might be delayed, or is going to enter it. The NASL think he's flying already, so Brat_OK might get a default win.


Yeah, i got something like that after thinking a little. Though, still would like a translation.

On April 17 2011 03:18 Sabu113 wrote:
Blargh. I hope Brat doesn't accept that option. Would be a pretty sad way to go out. T_T


As far as i know, its not single elimination? Sadly i'm somehow sure Brat would actually take the no show. MC is kinda tough opponent. But we shall see.


Thread about this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=213231
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 18:22:48
April 16 2011 18:22 GMT
#1203
wrong thread.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
ProbeRusher
Profile Joined March 2011
United States86 Posts
April 16 2011 19:48 GMT
#1204
Mc is god protoss
Kalent
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada253 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 20:34:01
April 16 2011 20:32 GMT
#1205
On April 17 2011 03:10 Grettin wrote:
Anyone able to translate these MC's Twitter posts:

"혹시나 하는 마음에 글적습니다 NASL 이번주에 제 경기 기다리시는분이 계시면 주무세요~ 제가 비행기가 연착되는바람에 상대방이 기권승으로 처리됬고 NASL측에서 비행기때문이란걸 알고 저는 패로는 기록시키지 않았어요 ㅎㅎ 즐거운 밤되세요"

아 내가 적고 내가 읽는데 무슨말인지 모르겠다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 몰라 알아서 해석하세요 외국팬분들 ㅠㅠ


Since atleast i couldn't quite understand this:

i'm worry today NASL i flying in air NASL start so my fight partner win me lose but NASL admins think i'm flying. so i'm 0win 0lose count BRAT_OK 2win 0lose count sorry have a nice day ^^


That translates to:
"I'm writing this just in case. If you're waiting to watch my games in NASL this week, go to sleep. My plane was delayed so my opponent won by forfeit and since NASL knew it was because of the plane, they didn't record it as a loss. lol. Have a good night."

Sorry if this was already translated somewhere else.
Korean-Canadian who spends way too much time on Afreeca
chaopow
Profile Joined March 2011
United States556 Posts
April 17 2011 03:04 GMT
#1206
MC Is playing in the North American Server now!!!! I played him yesterday, and he is now even in the same masters division as me. Hes rank 1 with 22-0 record. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1174517/1/Jason/ladder/41940#current-rank
Soowoo AD.
Aristodemus
Profile Joined January 2011
England2014 Posts
April 17 2011 03:11 GMT
#1207
Gotta feel sorry for people who run into kratoss on ladder!
once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
April 17 2011 03:28 GMT
#1208
On April 17 2011 12:04 chaopow wrote:
MC Is playing in the North American Server now!!!! I played him yesterday, and he is now even in the same masters division as me. Hes rank 1 with 22-0 record. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1174517/1/Jason/ladder/41940#current-rank


...
Where did this information come from?
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
April 17 2011 03:38 GMT
#1209
On April 17 2011 12:28 mizU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 12:04 chaopow wrote:
MC Is playing in the North American Server now!!!! I played him yesterday, and he is now even in the same masters division as me. Hes rank 1 with 22-0 record. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1174517/1/Jason/ladder/41940#current-rank


...
Where did this information come from?

Hm... I haven't seen anything about this on his Twitter. Would be nice to get confirmation on this ASAP.
#TeamBuLba
Pwnographics
Profile Joined January 2011
New Zealand1097 Posts
April 17 2011 04:13 GMT
#1210
On April 17 2011 12:38 garlicface wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 12:28 mizU wrote:
On April 17 2011 12:04 chaopow wrote:
MC Is playing in the North American Server now!!!! I played him yesterday, and he is now even in the same masters division as me. Hes rank 1 with 22-0 record. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1174517/1/Jason/ladder/41940#current-rank


...
Where did this information come from?

Hm... I haven't seen anything about this on his Twitter. Would be nice to get confirmation on this ASAP.


I'm pretty sure it's him though. Who else could go 22-0?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 17 2011 04:16 GMT
#1211
On April 17 2011 13:13 Pwnographics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 12:38 garlicface wrote:
On April 17 2011 12:28 mizU wrote:
On April 17 2011 12:04 chaopow wrote:
MC Is playing in the North American Server now!!!! I played him yesterday, and he is now even in the same masters division as me. Hes rank 1 with 22-0 record. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1174517/1/Jason/ladder/41940#current-rank


...
Where did this information come from?

Hm... I haven't seen anything about this on his Twitter. Would be nice to get confirmation on this ASAP.


I'm pretty sure it's him though. Who else could go 22-0?

any random decent smurf?
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
April 17 2011 08:38 GMT
#1212
On April 17 2011 13:16 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 13:13 Pwnographics wrote:
On April 17 2011 12:38 garlicface wrote:
On April 17 2011 12:28 mizU wrote:
On April 17 2011 12:04 chaopow wrote:
MC Is playing in the North American Server now!!!! I played him yesterday, and he is now even in the same masters division as me. Hes rank 1 with 22-0 record. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1174517/1/Jason/ladder/41940#current-rank


...
Where did this information come from?

Hm... I haven't seen anything about this on his Twitter. Would be nice to get confirmation on this ASAP.


I'm pretty sure it's him though. Who else could go 22-0?

any random decent smurf?


It could be MC, but it could be someone else who got lucky on ladder.
22-0 is pretty impressive though, I must say. It definitely could be MC.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 17 2011 19:25 GMT
#1213
22-0 is nothing special. when i made a smurf acc i went like 15-0 and after that lost mostly due to bad luck. and im diamond.
confire
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States97 Posts
April 18 2011 10:45 GMT
#1214
Sign me up!

MC, Beast of the East and... maybe the world at this point lol
www.compLexityGaming.com * @compLexityLive Player Marketing Manager | @coL_confire
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 18 2011 11:21 GMT
#1215
On April 18 2011 19:45 confire wrote:
Sign me up!

MC, Beast of the East and... maybe the world at this point lol

beast of the east refers to whitera.
Rammstorm
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1434 Posts
April 18 2011 15:53 GMT
#1216
MC in huk's stream lol
"MC" -> Master of Ceremonies xD
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
April 18 2011 15:54 GMT
#1217
On April 18 2011 20:21 B.I.G. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2011 19:45 confire wrote:
Sign me up!

MC, Beast of the East and... maybe the world at this point lol

beast of the east refers to whitera.


MC is the Beast of the Far East.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Smurphy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States374 Posts
April 18 2011 16:06 GMT
#1218
On April 17 2011 12:28 mizU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2011 12:04 chaopow wrote:
MC Is playing in the North American Server now!!!! I played him yesterday, and he is now even in the same masters division as me. Hes rank 1 with 22-0 record. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1174517/1/Jason/ladder/41940#current-rank


...
Where did this information come from?


I'm in that division too and I was also astounded when I saw an oGsMC hit our group. I stalked him a bit on Battlenet, naturally, and tried to see what he was doing. He made the account on Saturday, I believe, and went 18-0 the first date. I learned he 4-gated most of his placement and early matches by checking the build order page. Those poor people.

He played a few more games on Saturday mostly all against high master's player. His last opponent, I believe, was ranked #1 in their Master's division and quite high on points. oGsMC went 1 Gateway --> Robo --> Fast colossus /Expand and smashed his Terran opponent.

Whether it is the real oGsMC I don't know. But from the graphs it looked like he tore apart a high ranked Master's player. That could be most any pro on a Smurf (Not Smurph, I'm Smurph and I'm not a Smurf... or am I?).

I'm a big fan of oGsMC and I hope Huk teaches him some ludicrous American phrases so oGsMC can spout epic lines. If he can't I hope MC can instead rattle off some cliches:

"I had to step up and make plays"
"I had my game face on"
"I leave it all out there on the map"
Xaax
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States102 Posts
April 18 2011 18:08 GMT
#1219
Mc has a probe doll and soon to have a stalker doll @_@ geeeee.
kheldorin
Profile Joined April 2010
Singapore539 Posts
April 18 2011 18:26 GMT
#1220
On April 19 2011 03:08 Xaax wrote:
Mc has a probe doll and soon to have a stalker doll @_@ geeeee.


The probe doll is from DreamHack right? Where does he get the stalker doll form?
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 136
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4315
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo539
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1026
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 25m
Patches Events
19h 25m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.