• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8851 users

MC Fan Club - Page 57

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 422 Next
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 13 2011 09:46 GMT
#1121
On April 13 2011 08:41 JoonX wrote:
Wanna see the boss toss dance? BEHOLD THE KRATOSS DANCING LIKE A SHOWGIRL.
MC in Hyungjoon becomes a progamer

Check the rehearsal at the 23:30 mark and the EVENT at the 49:30 min mark.
Edit: I just noticed that MKP is ALSO in this vid LOL


Now we all know what is required to be a top sc2 player. And it's official...
BTW, MKP's buttdance was invincible but MC's rap blew my mind
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Gaslo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland951 Posts
April 13 2011 12:28 GMT
#1122
If i could make babies with MC, i would! sign me up. That guy makes me smile every time he plays.
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 13 2011 17:05 GMT
#1123
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors3/vod/64566

a nice video that goes more in depth on the occurences around the finals of GSL 5.. with interviews with both MC, July, their coaches and their parents. I for one did not know that at the time july was the one convincing MC to make the switch to SC2.
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-14 01:17:16
April 13 2011 23:19 GMT
#1124
On April 14 2011 02:05 B.I.G. wrote:
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors3/vod/64566

a nice video that goes more in depth on the occurences around the finals of GSL 5.. with interviews with both MC, July, their coaches and their parents. I for one did not know that at the time july was the one convincing MC to make the switch to SC2.



MC is told IdrA predicted a 4:1 win for him then is asked what he thinks of IdrA:

"I think he made a good decision to go back to the states"
[image loading]

What a baller xD


Then lady asks MC what he thinks about so many people in audience:


"I think I'm pretty popular"
MC for president
beat farm
Profile Joined October 2010
United States478 Posts
April 13 2011 23:24 GMT
#1125
any know how much money Mc has made so far?
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
April 13 2011 23:37 GMT
#1126
like 140k now including dreamhack?
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 14 2011 00:02 GMT
#1127
i think he's won enough to make his mom very happy (he already bought her a car after gsl 3)
DZK
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada40 Posts
April 14 2011 00:05 GMT
#1128
Maybe someone that knows Korean can confirm but seems that MC posted on twitter a response to the criticism that he received about the games against white-ra @ DH Finals

누가 영어로 해석해서 나를 욕하는 외국인에게 보여줬으면 좋겠다 화이트라는 5판연속같은빌드를 했고 난 그 빌드의 카운터빌드를 했을뿐인데 그걸 가지고 치즈라니 질럿 안뽑고 시작하니까 전진게이트를 하지... 천칠백만원짜리 게임인데 확신이있으니깐 한거고


@ oGsMC twitter
asdfjh
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada230 Posts
April 14 2011 00:13 GMT
#1129
On April 14 2011 02:05 B.I.G. wrote:
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors3/vod/64566

a nice video that goes more in depth on the occurences around the finals of GSL 5.. with interviews with both MC, July, their coaches and their parents. I for one did not know that at the time july was the one convincing MC to make the switch to SC2.

WHAT?? July made MC switch to SC2 o.o
yasushii
Profile Joined April 2010
United States45 Posts
April 14 2011 00:20 GMT
#1130
On April 14 2011 08:37 Itsmedudeman wrote:
like 140k now including dreamhack?


he said he was going to buy me a house with that money. <3

haha, just kidding! (or am i?)

but yeah, MC FIGHTING~ i loved that game vs. idra.
www.soompi.com
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
April 14 2011 00:25 GMT
#1131
On April 14 2011 09:13 asdfjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 02:05 B.I.G. wrote:
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors3/vod/64566

a nice video that goes more in depth on the occurences around the finals of GSL 5.. with interviews with both MC, July, their coaches and their parents. I for one did not know that at the time july was the one convincing MC to make the switch to SC2.

WHAT?? July made MC switch to SC2 o.o


Bros stickin up for other bros. July's gosu senses created the beast we know today
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Onioncookie
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany624 Posts
April 14 2011 00:26 GMT
#1132
On April 14 2011 08:24 beat farm wrote:
any know how much money Mc has made so far?


http://ehcg.djgamblore.com/index.php

Dreamhack is not included
shappens
Profile Joined January 2011
Korea (South)137 Posts
April 14 2011 00:30 GMT
#1133
On April 14 2011 09:05 DZK wrote:
Maybe someone that knows Korean can confirm but seems that MC posted on twitter a response to the criticism that he received about the games against white-ra @ DH Finals

Show nested quote +
누가 영어로 해석해서 나를 욕하는 외국인에게 보여줬으면 좋겠다 화이트라는 5판연속같은빌드를 했고 난 그 빌드의 카운터빌드를 했을뿐인데 그걸 가지고 치즈라니 질럿 안뽑고 시작하니까 전진게이트를 하지... 천칠백만원짜리 게임인데 확신이있으니깐 한거고


@ oGsMC twitter





Somebody translate and show this to MC haters.
I just did counter-build against White_ra's 5 straight same builds,
It was way far from cheesey cuz Ra started with NON-zealot every game.
I was confident and it was USD15000 worth game...


Mainly about Game 5??

Pizza_man
Profile Joined April 2011
20 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-14 00:35:59
April 14 2011 00:34 GMT
#1134
His playing isn't limited what it looks like. Obviously, He did him best as progamer. I think no one can blame him...
GL + GG~!!
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
April 14 2011 01:11 GMT
#1135
Translation courtesy of a user named arumi in the Dreamhack thread:

MC just tweeted:
I wish somebody to translate what I'm tweeting now for the foreign fans who are BM'ing me.
White-Ra kept using the same starting build 5 consecutive times, and I just couldn't help countering it. What's wrong with this? I did the proxy 'cause I knew White-ra wouldn't produce the first zealot at all. Do you really think I just gambled in the $15000 game? I was so confident about the proxy at that moment.

I only did the best to win the game since I'm a pro. BTW the airplane has been delayed and I've been waiting here Turkey with Jinro and Huk. TT I can't wait to return to my home country.

A funny thing is, Jinro and I came here without a Visa while Huk made one, which had Huk waste $200. lol. Jinro also was cheated in Sweden. What a bad day for them.
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
April 14 2011 01:18 GMT
#1136
On April 14 2011 08:37 Itsmedudeman wrote:
like 140k now including dreamhack?

He's won a lot more than that plus endorsements and salary.
MC for president
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
April 14 2011 01:20 GMT
#1137
On April 14 2011 10:11 HolyArrow wrote:
Translation courtesy of a user named arumi in the Dreamhack thread:

MC just tweeted:
I wish somebody to translate what I'm tweeting now for the foreign fans who are BM'ing me.
White-Ra kept using the same starting build 5 consecutive times, and I just couldn't help countering it. What's wrong with this? I did the proxy 'cause I knew White-ra wouldn't produce the first zealot at all. Do you really think I just gambled in the $15000 game? I was so confident about the proxy at that moment.

I only did the best to win the game since I'm a pro. BTW the airplane has been delayed and I've been waiting here Turkey with Jinro and Huk. TT I can't wait to return to my home country.

A funny thing is, Jinro and I came here without a Visa while Huk made one, which had Huk waste $200. lol. Jinro also was cheated in Sweden. What a bad day for them.



It's only a small minority MC. Don't worry about people who don't even play and bronze noobs anyone with understanding of game is on your side.
MC for president
kochujang
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1226 Posts
April 14 2011 01:48 GMT
#1138
On April 14 2011 10:20 tdt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 10:11 HolyArrow wrote:
Translation courtesy of a user named arumi in the Dreamhack thread:

MC just tweeted:
I wish somebody to translate what I'm tweeting now for the foreign fans who are BM'ing me.
White-Ra kept using the same starting build 5 consecutive times, and I just couldn't help countering it. What's wrong with this? I did the proxy 'cause I knew White-ra wouldn't produce the first zealot at all. Do you really think I just gambled in the $15000 game? I was so confident about the proxy at that moment.

I only did the best to win the game since I'm a pro. BTW the airplane has been delayed and I've been waiting here Turkey with Jinro and Huk. TT I can't wait to return to my home country.

A funny thing is, Jinro and I came here without a Visa while Huk made one, which had Huk waste $200. lol. Jinro also was cheated in Sweden. What a bad day for them.



It's only a small minority MC. Don't worry about people who don't even play and bronze noobs anyone with understanding of game is on your side.

Yep, my respect for MC actually went up a notch after game 5 in the finals. MC handled it perfectly, and hopefully WhiteRa learned something from this
Aristodemus
Profile Joined January 2011
England2014 Posts
April 14 2011 02:03 GMT
#1139
Forget the trolls MC, your the boss they just jealous. As for his earnings, well first GSL title was $87.5k, second was $50k, $15k for DH, all code S recieve monthly salary of $1.5k. Im not sure if/where he made more but its fair to say he is top earning starcraft player.
once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
April 14 2011 02:11 GMT
#1140
the people bming him for taking advantage of white ra's flaw arent really fans, so i say fuck em! they have to realise that this isnt a show match but a tournament. white ra left his guard down and mc knocked him out for it. gg wp
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1273
WardiTV608
OGKoka 196
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko392
OGKoka 196
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11353
Bisu 3680
FanTaSy 2754
Shuttle 2055
Jaedong 1110
actioN 840
BeSt 684
Horang2 545
EffOrt 527
Leta 206
[ Show more ]
Zeus 194
Larva 175
Barracks 113
Dewaltoss 109
Mind 101
Mini 85
Mong 79
sorry 51
soO 49
ToSsGirL 48
Sexy 47
Sea.KH 46
JYJ 45
scan(afreeca) 45
Bale 34
Killer 30
Shinee 30
sSak 28
Free 27
Snow 26
Aegong 21
HiyA 16
zelot 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 8
Yoon 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3311
Dendi775
XaKoH 343
qojqva171
Counter-Strike
x6flipin304
Other Games
singsing2555
Livibee2056
olofmeister1328
B2W.Neo667
crisheroes312
Pyrionflax220
hiko196
XBOCT194
dupreeh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 7949
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN152
UltimateBattle 99
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• WagamamaTV162
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 40m
Replay Cast
10h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.