"Many people are talking about MC and how maybe he will win easily? What do you think?"
"I think he will win easily"
Go MC!
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
oGsTheStD
United States32 Posts
April 12 2011 02:51 GMT
#1001
"Many people are talking about MC and how maybe he will win easily? What do you think?" "I think he will win easily" Go MC! | ||
|
Cent
Canada155 Posts
April 12 2011 06:05 GMT
#1002
GO FLOUNDER! | ||
|
bkrow
Australia8532 Posts
April 12 2011 06:17 GMT
#1003
![]() | ||
|
tdt
United States3179 Posts
April 12 2011 07:04 GMT
#1004
![]() ![]() And last but not least... ![]() | ||
|
KDN
Norway96 Posts
April 12 2011 09:04 GMT
#1005
He likes some of the swedish food so far @ Dreamhack. | ||
|
Nomadic
United Kingdom312 Posts
April 12 2011 09:15 GMT
#1006
| ||
|
Irave
United States9965 Posts
April 12 2011 09:20 GMT
#1007
| ||
|
Xaax
United States102 Posts
April 12 2011 09:22 GMT
#1008
| ||
|
Spekulatius
Germany2413 Posts
April 12 2011 09:56 GMT
#1009
| ||
|
Sarang
Australia2363 Posts
April 12 2011 10:42 GMT
#1010
On April 12 2011 18:56 Spekulatius wrote: Kratoss showing the world who is boss in PvP. Who is gonna stop him in TSL? If he can prepare well for the latency and overcome that - no-one. He's at a disadvantage though, because of said latency. I'm not blaming anyone for it, obviously there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it, but it's still disappointing. I hope if he loses, he loses to a player who clearly played better than he did so there's no uncertainty as to whether the opponent would have won if latency wasn't an issue. | ||
|
Sephimos
United States144 Posts
April 12 2011 11:41 GMT
#1011
| ||
|
GwSC
United States1997 Posts
April 12 2011 11:48 GMT
#1012
| ||
|
Applecakes
Australia319 Posts
April 12 2011 13:10 GMT
#1013
Dawwwww look at this bow ^_^ (and beating effort wtf?!) | ||
|
B.I.G.
3251 Posts
April 12 2011 13:59 GMT
#1014
| ||
|
Ezekyle
Australia607 Posts
April 12 2011 14:02 GMT
#1015
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
April 12 2011 16:19 GMT
#1016
wow!! 스웨덴에서의 나의 인기는 정말 GSL을 스웨덴에서 하고싶은기분이다 방금 팬미팅을 마쳤는데 이건 마치 내가 장동건 원빈이 된 기분이었다. I Love Sweden!!" Translate: (Thanks to Hot_bid(?), but someone from TL anyway) "oGsMC: "wow! my popularity in Sweden makes me wish GSL was played there, I just came from a fan meeting and I felt like was a famous actor." | ||
|
Turgid
United States1623 Posts
April 12 2011 16:32 GMT
#1017
On April 12 2011 22:59 B.I.G. wrote: if memory serves mc was actually an up and coming player in bw. he prolly wouldve been a big name in BW same as in sc2 I dunno what would indicate that. He wasn't considered good in BW at all :/ | ||
|
B.I.G.
3251 Posts
April 12 2011 17:30 GMT
#1018
| ||
|
Zhiroo
Kosovo2724 Posts
April 12 2011 17:31 GMT
#1019
| ||
|
Riskr
Germany403 Posts
April 12 2011 17:35 GMT
#1020
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy BeSt Horang2 Larva Soma Sexy Last Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo888 Beastyqt636 Mlord447 byalli409 Livibee229 Hui .187 ArmadaUGS114 QueenE69 KnowMe68 Mew2King63 |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|