• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:48
CEST 10:48
KST 17:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

MC Fan Club - Page 22

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 422 Next
rainchacha
Profile Joined October 2010
United States29 Posts
January 16 2011 06:01 GMT
#421
On January 16 2011 14:41 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2011 14:33 hmunkey wrote:
On January 15 2011 22:18 EzCheeze wrote:
I think he toked up a bit after his game against rainbow...I've never seen him play so poorly. Grats to Jinro and all (and I'm sure I'll be banned for saying this), but MC lost those games - Jinro didn't win them.

User was warned for this post

He made a pro-MC post on MC's fanclub and got warned? I thought we weren't allowed to be negative about players in their fanclubs (like Nazgul said in the MorroW fanclub thread).

How is "he had to be high to play that badly" a pro-MC post exactly ;(?

Probably that he is so good, the only way he could play badly is if he was impaired.
DarkRise
Profile Joined November 2010
1644 Posts
January 16 2011 06:02 GMT
#422
MC probably didn't expect a heavy mech build from Jinro and might not have a precise build to counter it
But humans are humans, Can't wait to see more of MC and maybe new builds that are more solid
GL for the next GSL season and maybe another rematch against Jinro since its 1-1 :D
He might be feeling down but cheer up and there will be more GSL to win ( Let's face it he's not even on his 20s)
LesPhoques
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada782 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-16 07:13:55
January 16 2011 06:05 GMT
#423
Jinro won because he was better than MC ... that's it.
Good luck to Jinro and I really really really hope you will win GSL4. Jinro hwaiting !!!

P.S. Also, could you please update on HuK? His plans and could you please rate his skill level ?
SiguR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-16 06:42:22
January 16 2011 06:41 GMT
#424
On January 16 2011 15:05 LesPhoques wrote:
Jinro won because he was better than MC ... that's it.
Good luck to Jinro and I really really really hope you will GSL4. Jinro hwaiting !!!

P.S. Also, could you please update on HuK? His plans and could you please rate his skill level ?



Are you aware of what thread you're posting in?


Anyway,
I hope MC doesn't get too down on himself for losing. I'd guess he's probably not used to it, but it can happen to anyone. The next GSL season should be interesting!
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
January 16 2011 06:54 GMT
#425
On January 16 2011 14:33 hmunkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 22:18 EzCheeze wrote:
I think he toked up a bit after his game against rainbow...I've never seen him play so poorly. Grats to Jinro and all (and I'm sure I'll be banned for saying this), but MC lost those games - Jinro didn't win them.

User was warned for this post

He made a pro-MC post on MC's fanclub and got warned? I thought we weren't allowed to be negative about players in their fanclubs (like Nazgul said in the MorroW fanclub thread).

If you have an opinion to state then state it. Don't try to hide behind the shield of martyrdom by adding "I'll probably get banned for this" like you know some greater truth that 'the man' is trying to cover up. It's annoying and the staff have taken the stance that if you begin anything with "I'm going to get banned for saying this but..." then you will definitely get banned for it.

If you want to discuss this further please take it to the website feedback section. I don't want to derail this thread any further.
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
LesPhoques
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada782 Posts
January 16 2011 07:14 GMT
#426
On January 16 2011 15:41 SiguR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2011 15:05 LesPhoques wrote:
Jinro won because he was better than MC ... that's it.
Good luck to Jinro and I really really really hope you will GSL4. Jinro hwaiting !!!

P.S. Also, could you please update on HuK? His plans and could you please rate his skill level ?



Are you aware of what thread you're posting in?


Anyway,
I hope MC doesn't get too down on himself for losing. I'd guess he's probably not used to it, but it can happen to anyone. The next GSL season should be interesting!


Of course I am, since I am huge oGsMC fan myself ^^ but it doesn't make me blind that Jinro was simply better.

P.S. Phoenix play was freaking awesome
Montassiner
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia17 Posts
January 16 2011 07:31 GMT
#427
Agreed with the phoenixes. If Jinro had waited any longer than he did, the outcome would have been so different. It was well timed due to excellent scouting! and he responded to his scouts so quickly - note the hellion scouting the 4 gate, and the scv's all coming down - sign of a good player than can think on his feet, not just burn out build orders.

I agree with artosis and tastless about this being an upset, MC is soo good - and perhaps he let his guard down? It was him after all that said Jinro's early game was chobo - not true anymore is it? Jinro has improved so much since MLG, and I wonder if that was what surprised Min Chul the most?
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
January 16 2011 21:36 GMT
#428
On January 16 2011 14:41 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2011 14:33 hmunkey wrote:
On January 15 2011 22:18 EzCheeze wrote:
I think he toked up a bit after his game against rainbow...I've never seen him play so poorly. Grats to Jinro and all (and I'm sure I'll be banned for saying this), but MC lost those games - Jinro didn't win them.

User was warned for this post

He made a pro-MC post on MC's fanclub and got warned? I thought we weren't allowed to be negative about players in their fanclubs (like Nazgul said in the MorroW fanclub thread).

How is "he had to be high to play that badly" a pro-MC post exactly ;(?


I love Jinro. <3
But there was already a Jinro fanclub thread, so I made an MC thread.
Grats to you Jinro.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
January 16 2011 21:44 GMT
#429
On January 01 2011 21:21 tomatriedes wrote:
Here's another slightly BM quote from him for your OP-

"1경기를 딱 할때 내가 생각한대로 똑같이 하더라고요 그래서 역시 테란들은 아직 내 밑에 있구나. 제가 GSL을 모두 하면서 모든 테란들이 제가 생각한 대로 다 해줬거든요".

"The first round went exactly as I thought it would. So I knew then for sure that the terrans are still beneath me. All the terrans in this GSL did exactly what I expected."


Added, thanks.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
January 24 2011 14:26 GMT
#430
some more pics
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
February 02 2011 11:34 GMT
#431
Added thanks.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 11:36:57
February 07 2011 11:36 GMT
#432
MC getting a lot of reference to his strong 5-6 gate timing attacks in the current GSTL.
("It's hammer time.")
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
February 12 2011 18:03 GMT
#433
so uhm, i recently heard someone mentioning MC streaming.. anyone have a link or know if its true?
Lunat!c
Profile Joined March 2010
122 Posts
February 12 2011 18:07 GMT
#434
On February 13 2011 03:03 B.I.G. wrote:
so uhm, i recently heard someone mentioning MC streaming.. anyone have a link or know if its true?

On Xephs Progamer stream.
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
February 12 2011 19:20 GMT
#435
thx maybe it should be included in the thread?
zhouzhou
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada138 Posts
February 12 2011 20:03 GMT
#436
We need more photoshopping involving HAMMA TIME!!!
esaul17
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada547 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 08:13:24
February 17 2011 07:33 GMT
#437
This is silly, but does anyone have a gif or youtube video of MC doing one of his "cut throat, thumbs down" ceremonies after winning a game?

EDIT:
http://i53.tinypic.com/k565oo.gif

So badass. But if anyone has a better quality or different variation that would be awesome too.
Maskedsatyr
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 04:25:20
February 22 2011 04:19 GMT
#438
Go MC! July seemed confident picking you as his opp. Crush him and show him whos the real God of War!
"Don't believe in you who believes in me, don't believe in me who believes in you, believe in you...who believes in yourself!"
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
February 22 2011 21:50 GMT
#439
BossToss HWAITING!!! Group of death killer gogogogo! MC, you just have to beat Chinro and the Tea! GOGOGOGOGO BOSSTOSS FIGHTING!!!
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
February 22 2011 21:55 GMT
#440
Absolutely one sided hulksmashery. Go MC! Take this one down!
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech112
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 364
Hyuk 229
Leta 90
910 80
Shinee 70
Mong 67
soO 58
PianO 53
HiyA 42
Mind 41
[ Show more ]
ZerO 40
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 27
Bale 26
EffOrt 20
sorry 16
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8849
olofmeister1290
singsing755
ceh9542
Happy352
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS113
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH185
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 12m
OSC
4h 12m
Stellar Fest
4h 12m
OSC
15h 12m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.