• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:42
CEST 06:42
KST 13:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8877 users

MC Fan Club - Page 20

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 422 Next
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
January 08 2011 06:23 GMT
#381
On January 08 2011 03:57 Telcontar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2011 22:41 rebdomine wrote:
Someone needs to add that quote from his interview earlier. When grackfields420 asked him if he was the best protoss player on the planet and if he felt like there was anybody out there who could compete at his level.

MC: "no, me on top."

There you have it guys. oGsMC = best sc2 player on the planet.

Best protoss = best in the world?
I love how your logic works.

you're clearly not very good at the english language, yet sadly you use it as a basis to be a dick
NearPerfection
Profile Joined October 2010
232 Posts
January 09 2011 11:12 GMT
#382
I need my oGsMC fix sooo bad, we should start a petition to get him to stream ladder for us, he has so many fans! we want more oGsMC!!!
Deleted User 124618
Profile Joined November 2010
1142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 08:30:51
January 15 2011 08:30 GMT
#383
I still love you MC
McMonty
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada379 Posts
January 15 2011 08:31 GMT
#384
MC! Dont be too distressed about the loss. Learn from it and come back stronger. Also, I suggest that you use Jinro as a practice partner from now on. The TL-oGs house is a great place for you to aspire to be the best ever. Good luck in the future!
Noob3rt
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada114 Posts
January 15 2011 08:33 GMT
#385
I felt horrible for his loss tonight, but those games are worthy of the finals. Very good play, see you next season!

GSL Season 4 is definitely the best thus far..
"What is life without happiness?"
fireproofazn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States231 Posts
January 15 2011 08:53 GMT
#386
NOOOO MC D:
as much as i love rainbow and marine
why couldnt MC and Jinro have BOTH made it through qq
Terran<Protoss<Zerg
R4ptur3d
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada206 Posts
January 15 2011 08:55 GMT
#387
On January 15 2011 17:53 fireproofazn wrote:
NOOOO MC D:
as much as i love rainbow and marine
why couldnt MC and Jinro have BOTH made it through qq



I would of totally rather had that happen to, Marineking is meh im my books.
amanet
Profile Joined December 2007
Croatia334 Posts
January 15 2011 08:57 GMT
#388
Better luck next time
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
January 15 2011 08:59 GMT
#389
I was rooting for Jinro at the beginning of the game after I saw MC was 4 gating but then when MC started to build carriers, I switch to root for MC. Soo sad that he lost though.

I think his mistake was that when he engaged, the Pheonix were no where to be found. You need to Pheonix to tank the Vikings damage, and part of his army weren't in the battle.

T.T
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
January 15 2011 09:02 GMT
#390
On January 15 2011 17:59 aztrorisk wrote:
I was rooting for Jinro at the beginning of the game after I saw MC was 4 gating but then when MC started to build carriers, I switch to root for MC. Soo sad that he lost though.

I think his mistake was that when he engaged, the Pheonix were no where to be found. You need to Pheonix to tank the Vikings damage, and part of his army weren't in the battle.

T.T

When the battle happened, Jinro moved his army a step or 2 back, and suddenly all the thors and marines auto-targetted the phoenixes and blew them up in about 1 second.
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
sas01
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada303 Posts
January 15 2011 09:35 GMT
#391
we should all sign and send MC a "you're still a baller!" card!! Someone make a thread go go go!!!
MadPretty
Profile Joined October 2010
United States101 Posts
January 15 2011 09:51 GMT
#392
Keeping fighting MC!
You're totally awesome and I can't wait to see you wreck some people next season!
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
January 15 2011 09:56 GMT
#393
MC you're still our Protoss hero. Hopefully this will let you take a break rest your hands and get ready to wring the life out of more terrans next Season.


Min Chul Fiiiiighting!
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
January 15 2011 09:58 GMT
#394
On January 15 2011 18:35 sas01 wrote:
we should all sign and send MC a "you're still a baller!" card!! Someone make a thread go go go!!!

Haha, this would be a pretty sick idea (although you can use this thread ). Maybe a cheerful for him?
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Murdaa
Profile Joined January 2011
United States32 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 10:11:14
January 15 2011 10:09 GMT
#395
ima fan too but + Show Spoiler +
i lost a lil respect after the jinro game a sportsman handshake would of been nice...i understand being crushed after losing in the biggest tourny there is but doesnt jinro live with him i would of been honored to be beaten by my teammate and rooted him on..especially with winning plenty of money last season (im relatively sure it wasnt a life crushing game where he wont be able to afford his bills then i would understand being devastated)
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
January 15 2011 10:17 GMT
#396
On January 15 2011 19:09 Murdaa wrote:
ima fan too but + Show Spoiler +
i lost a lil respect after the jinro game a sportsman handshake would of been nice...i understand being crushed after losing in the biggest tourny there is but doesnt jinro live with him i would of been honored to be beaten by my teammate and rooted him on..especially with winning plenty of money last season (im relatively sure it wasnt a life crushing game where he wont be able to afford his bills then i would understand)

I agree; though I love both players (Jinro slightly more than MC), I feel like MC took the loss a lot harder than Jinro did. Then again, MC is now a returning champion and Jinro seems to be moving up, so it makes some sense that it could be more crushing than Jinro's loss to MC last season. There's definitely a bug in my head when I'm the current champion of something, that makes me feel entitled to win again. When you have your first major loss after being a champion, it's pretty tough to deal with. You sort of come back to reality and say "oh, right... that was last season, I really have to start with a clean slate."

I love the gracious professionalism shown by Jinro, and I'm sure it wasn't meant to bring any hard feelings. But it's gotta be tough to be MC right now. I'm sure he would've reciprocated had he been able.
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
ffz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States490 Posts
January 15 2011 10:22 GMT
#397
GO MC! Win GSL 4! You're still my favorite protoss player. MC FIGHTING!!!!!!! Sign me up for his fanclub.
Meow.
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 10:27:53
January 15 2011 10:27 GMT
#398
On January 15 2011 19:17 hp.Shell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 19:09 Murdaa wrote:
ima fan too but + Show Spoiler +
i lost a lil respect after the jinro game a sportsman handshake would of been nice...i understand being crushed after losing in the biggest tourny there is but doesnt jinro live with him i would of been honored to be beaten by my teammate and rooted him on..especially with winning plenty of money last season (im relatively sure it wasnt a life crushing game where he wont be able to afford his bills then i would understand)

I agree; though I love both players (Jinro slightly more than MC), I feel like MC took the loss a lot harder than Jinro did. Then again, MC is now a returning champion and Jinro seems to be moving up, so it makes some sense that it could be more crushing than Jinro's loss to MC last season. There's definitely a bug in my head when I'm the current champion of something, that makes me feel entitled to win again. When you have your first major loss after being a champion, it's pretty tough to deal with. You sort of come back to reality and say "oh, right... that was last season, I really have to start with a clean slate."

I love the gracious professionalism shown by Jinro, and I'm sure it wasn't meant to bring any hard feelings. But it's gotta be tough to be MC right now. I'm sure he would've reciprocated had he been able.


Yeah, Jinro gave MC a hug after he (MC) beat him (Jinro) last GSL, right? That ro8 I think.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
BG1
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Canada1550 Posts
January 15 2011 10:46 GMT
#399
On January 15 2011 19:27 mizU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 19:17 hp.Shell wrote:
On January 15 2011 19:09 Murdaa wrote:
ima fan too but + Show Spoiler +
i lost a lil respect after the jinro game a sportsman handshake would of been nice...i understand being crushed after losing in the biggest tourny there is but doesnt jinro live with him i would of been honored to be beaten by my teammate and rooted him on..especially with winning plenty of money last season (im relatively sure it wasnt a life crushing game where he wont be able to afford his bills then i would understand)

I agree; though I love both players (Jinro slightly more than MC), I feel like MC took the loss a lot harder than Jinro did. Then again, MC is now a returning champion and Jinro seems to be moving up, so it makes some sense that it could be more crushing than Jinro's loss to MC last season. There's definitely a bug in my head when I'm the current champion of something, that makes me feel entitled to win again. When you have your first major loss after being a champion, it's pretty tough to deal with. You sort of come back to reality and say "oh, right... that was last season, I really have to start with a clean slate."

I love the gracious professionalism shown by Jinro, and I'm sure it wasn't meant to bring any hard feelings. But it's gotta be tough to be MC right now. I'm sure he would've reciprocated had he been able.


Yeah, Jinro gave MC a hug after he (MC) beat him (Jinro) last GSL, right? That ro8 I think.


Ro4/Semi Finals
There was once a dream that was Esports. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... Now is the time to make that dream a reality!
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
January 15 2011 11:11 GMT
#400
and down goes another toss well at least it was by the hand of jinro..
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 422 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2072
Snow 124
Bale 30
NaDa 26
Noble 15
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 523
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1484
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1125
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g7966
JimRising 638
PiGStarcraft297
C9.Mang0165
ArmadaUGS163
Maynarde139
Sick109
ViBE76
Livibee14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick641
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki145
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Lourlo1304
• Rush1026
• Stunt317
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 18m
OSC
8h 18m
Stellar Fest
8h 18m
OSC
19h 18m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.