• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 545

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 543 544 545 546 547 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
Jinsho
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3101 Posts
May 19 2011 23:09 GMT
#10881
To clarify, those pictures are not of IdrA. Someone just thinks the person looks similar.
Jotoco
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil1342 Posts
May 19 2011 23:42 GMT
#10882
On May 20 2011 06:08 frumpylumps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 05:53 Mailing wrote:
On May 20 2011 05:11 frumpylumps wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:16 sudzy wrote:
On May 19 2011 22:56 Phisk wrote:
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...


Everyone is a fan for a different reason. Some like his no-bullshit attitude and willingness to say whatever he thinks regardless of the consequences or weather its "pc" or not. Some think his BM is funny. Some are fans of his skill and don't care about or mind the BM. Some are fans for countless other reasons. Some are fans for all reasons combined.

I like that IdrA isn't afraid to cause a little controversy. People tend to overreact a lot, nothing he says is really that terrible. I also love his personality outside of games (interviews, talk shows, commentating etc).


I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.


I hear ya man, it is disgusting to me that so many degenerates will worship someone who acts like an overgrown child just because they are good at a video game.


xtfftc, here is another Idra quote for you to add to the list. http://i.imgur.com/OgNzW.jpg

contributing



Cruncher beat idra with the colo + void deathball, on the old shakuras, ONE DAY before it was patched in 1.3.3.

Obviously the community and Blizzard believed he did indeed NOT use skill to win that or it would not have been nerfed and the map removed from tourneys.



Cruncher and Idra have both 3 wins and 3 losses vs each other, they are tied out of a total of 6 games.

You really think Cruncher doesn't have any skill? I know you are a huge Idra fan and maybe are inclined to be a little bias but don't you think that is a little silly to say?

Did you see crunchers blink stalker micro in their last match when it was him vs Idra? I have never seen such good blink stalker micro. I have never seen Idra do anything like that. I think mostly Idra just smashes his army headlong into his opponents and just expects to win because he thinks that is how zerg is supposed to work.

I like to watch Idra play too but I'm not going to be a blind sheep (not saying you are) and hate someone and say someone is bad and has no skill just because my favorite player says so . Clearly, cruncher has a lot of skill, this is visible in watching his games and from the top players he is able to take down.



May I point you in the direction of ANY Idra replay, then? Specifically the last game on EGMC (I think it was, at least) where he microed his Hydras back like someone would do with Blink stalkers and saved half a dozen VERY red Hydras or something like that. I've never seen it done with burrow/blink.
Warrice
Profile Joined July 2010
United States565 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 23:44:49
May 19 2011 23:44 GMT
#10883
On May 20 2011 08:42 Jotoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 06:08 frumpylumps wrote:
On May 20 2011 05:53 Mailing wrote:
On May 20 2011 05:11 frumpylumps wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:16 sudzy wrote:
On May 19 2011 22:56 Phisk wrote:
On May 19 2011 22:30 sudzy wrote:
On May 19 2011 14:05 EchelonTee wrote:
i was watching Idra's matches vs. Adelscott in EGWC... hilarious quote in G1

+ Show Spoiler +

Adelscott: big lat
Idra: shut up
Adelscott: gg

owned by the shut up xp


someone should make a motivational poster out of that


This is hilarious to you?
I love his game skill, but he has to be the most unlikeable pro in Starcraft 2.
I am at a loss as to what could possibly be the reason for his popularity.
Is it his internet tough guy routine? The BM is funny to people?
I am genuinely interested to know, because although I get that he has probably the best mechanics in the game, he gets away with being an absolute douche bag to anyone and everyone and gets lauded for it.
I seriously don't understand...


Everyone is a fan for a different reason. Some like his no-bullshit attitude and willingness to say whatever he thinks regardless of the consequences or weather its "pc" or not. Some think his BM is funny. Some are fans of his skill and don't care about or mind the BM. Some are fans for countless other reasons. Some are fans for all reasons combined.

I like that IdrA isn't afraid to cause a little controversy. People tend to overreact a lot, nothing he says is really that terrible. I also love his personality outside of games (interviews, talk shows, commentating etc).


I guess I'm just too old now. I was raised to believe that being disrespectful to your peers and being a general arrogant asshat would not get you many friends.
Times they are a-changin.


I hear ya man, it is disgusting to me that so many degenerates will worship someone who acts like an overgrown child just because they are good at a video game.


xtfftc, here is another Idra quote for you to add to the list. http://i.imgur.com/OgNzW.jpg

contributing



Cruncher beat idra with the colo + void deathball, on the old shakuras, ONE DAY before it was patched in 1.3.3.

Obviously the community and Blizzard believed he did indeed NOT use skill to win that or it would not have been nerfed and the map removed from tourneys.



Cruncher and Idra have both 3 wins and 3 losses vs each other, they are tied out of a total of 6 games.

You really think Cruncher doesn't have any skill? I know you are a huge Idra fan and maybe are inclined to be a little bias but don't you think that is a little silly to say?

Did you see crunchers blink stalker micro in their last match when it was him vs Idra? I have never seen such good blink stalker micro. I have never seen Idra do anything like that. I think mostly Idra just smashes his army headlong into his opponents and just expects to win because he thinks that is how zerg is supposed to work.

I like to watch Idra play too but I'm not going to be a blind sheep (not saying you are) and hate someone and say someone is bad and has no skill just because my favorite player says so . Clearly, cruncher has a lot of skill, this is visible in watching his games and from the top players he is able to take down.



May I point you in the direction of ANY Idra replay, then? Specifically the last game on EGMC (I think it was, at least) where he microed his Hydras back like someone would do with Blink stalkers and saved half a dozen VERY red Hydras or something like that. I've never seen it done with burrow/blink.


blink stalker micro is actually very easy to do as well, it only seems hard until you try it, especially vs roach hydra.
Jotoco
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil1342 Posts
May 19 2011 23:49 GMT
#10884
On May 20 2011 02:12 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 01:54 xtfftc wrote:
On May 20 2011 00:19 BadWithNames wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:23 xtfftc wrote:
I am definitely not getting enough love! Everyone's like "Whole this" and "Whole that" and as soon as I disappear for three months people start talking about replacing me. :/


Awwww. I used to love you but now that I know how needy you are WHOLE FOR LIFE.

Traitor!

On May 20 2011 00:38 Whole wrote:
On May 19 2011 23:23 xtfftc wrote:
On May 19 2011 08:32 Indrium wrote:
On May 19 2011 03:05 xtfftc wrote:
On May 19 2011 02:55 frumpylumps wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/cULBN.jpg

How can anyone be a fan of this guy?

good riddance.

User was warned for this post

Thanks, added to the OP.


I feel like the fact that this reply was fucking amazing isn't getting enough love.

I am definitely not getting enough love! Everyone's like "Whole this" and "Whole that" and as soon as I disappear for three months people start talking about replacing me. :/

ya people really dont give you enough credit. also is the OP 100% done yet?

Pretty much. I will probably remove most of the links from the replays section as well as they are freely available on other replays sites.
I feel like I've missed something as but this is more or less everything that has been posted in the fanclub.

Also, there seems to be some sort of a bug - a lot of the pics in the OP are displayed as [img: http://i.imgur.com/58dxd.png] instead of the actual image, although the code is correct. Unless I'm going blind.

If there are too many different pictures in a post, the pictures start bugging out near the end of the post. There's a thread in the website feedback forum about it, but I can't find it.

Try removing one of the pictures. You'll see that the highest previously non-rendering picture will suddenly render correctly.



Is it possible, and would it help to break the post in 2 or more?
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 20 2011 00:06 GMT
#10885
You hit b and click back ona hurt stalker. Its not hard.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
frumpylumps
Profile Joined September 2010
61 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 00:40:27
May 20 2011 00:26 GMT
#10886
On May 20 2011 09:06 grush57 wrote:
You hit b and click back ona hurt stalker. Its not hard.


I suppose you would tell me that world class shooters just look though the sites and pull back the trigger, right? its not hard.

World class golfers just hit the ball in the hole, its not hard.

when you make it as simple as that, you could even say that hydra micro is easier because you don't have to press a button first. You could just say, oh you just click back on a hurt hydra, Its not hard. Pretty silly to simplify it down to that when it becomes extremely difficult to do that individually in big battles like cruncher did.

Even DJ wheat was even saying that it wasn't easy and cruncher had incredible blink stalker micro. I've been dissapointed with Idras micro lately, I've seen him not capitalizing on the opportunity to flank too many times. You will see what I'm talking about once you watch the games vs xiaOT.

Jotoco
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil1342 Posts
May 20 2011 00:29 GMT
#10887
On May 20 2011 09:26 frumpylumps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 09:06 grush57 wrote:
You hit b and click back ona hurt stalker. Its not hard.


well when you make it as simple as that, you could say that hydra micro is easier because you don't have to press a button first. You could just say, oh you just click back on a hurt hydra, Its not hard. Pretty silly.

Also DJ wheat disagrees, cruncher had incredible blink stalker micro. I've been dissapointed with Idras micro lately. In the latest game I saw of him, he didn't even bother to try and flank his opponent, he just charged headlong into him. You will see what I'm talking about once you watch the games vs xiaOT that we aren't supposed to discuss.


Microing without blink is a bit harder because you then have to tell the unit to go back to attacking, else it will go too far and will lose so much time that it doesn't matter.

And you're talking about matches you're not supposed to talk about... You really like to troll Idra's fanclub and confuse it with Cruncher's, don't you? I'm starting to think you're Cruncher in disguise.
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 01:28:56
May 20 2011 01:28 GMT
#10888
Idra vs tQState (ZvP) in the WCG qualifier finals is gonna go live in a few minutes here for anyone who wants to watch.

I'm expecting a walkover for IdrA
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
May 20 2011 01:32 GMT
#10889
On May 20 2011 10:28 MonsieurGrimm wrote:
Idra vs tQState (ZvP) in the WCG qualifier finals is gonna go live in a few minutes here for anyone who wants to watch.

I'm expecting a walkover for IdrA




schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
May 20 2011 01:50 GMT
#10890
People don't think Cruncher is skilled because he doesn't multitask, he doesn't come up with new innovative strategies, all he does is mass up an army off 2/3 base and push. I don't see what is so skilled about that.

Anyway back to IdrA, can't wait to see how he goes at MLG, I have full confidence he'll progress from his group, he would probably be the favourite against everyone in his group except Bomber (IMO Ret will be his toughest opponent after Bomber).
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 02:00:50
May 20 2011 01:59 GMT
#10891
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
JuuMeijin
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden164 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 02:01:32
May 20 2011 02:00 GMT
#10892
The amount of forcefields tQstate is pretty much throws away but still have so much success is pretty disheartening to see as a Zerg player y_y.
y_y
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
May 20 2011 02:02 GMT
#10893
IdrA is streaming atm btw, and he just got matched up against deezer again.
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
May 20 2011 02:05 GMT
#10894
On May 20 2011 10:50 schmutttt wrote:
People don't think Cruncher is skilled because he doesn't multitask, he doesn't come up with new innovative strategies, all he does is mass up an army off 2/3 base and push. I don't see what is so skilled about that.

Anyway back to IdrA, can't wait to see how he goes at MLG, I have full confidence he'll progress from his group, he would probably be the favourite against everyone in his group except Bomber (IMO Ret will be his toughest opponent after Bomber).


The Idra vs Bomber match will definitely be the series to watch out of the entire pool play. Idra recently coming out and saying that hes most confident in his ZvT and the fact that we have only seen Bomber in TvT. His record on gomtv is just vT vT vT vT. He has taken a game off Losira so we do know that he is no slouch in TvZ.
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
May 20 2011 02:09 GMT
#10895
that was the sickest 4gate defense I've seen in my life.
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
May 20 2011 02:10 GMT
#10896
Wow this Protoss is bad, anyone see that FF? Rather than cut off more lings he cuts off his zealots from the lings so they can chip away at the cyber -_- .
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
May 20 2011 02:10 GMT
#10897
On May 20 2011 11:05 Mycl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 10:50 schmutttt wrote:
People don't think Cruncher is skilled because he doesn't multitask, he doesn't come up with new innovative strategies, all he does is mass up an army off 2/3 base and push. I don't see what is so skilled about that.

Anyway back to IdrA, can't wait to see how he goes at MLG, I have full confidence he'll progress from his group, he would probably be the favourite against everyone in his group except Bomber (IMO Ret will be his toughest opponent after Bomber).


The Idra vs Bomber match will definitely be the series to watch out of the entire pool play. Idra recently coming out and saying that hes most confident in his ZvT and the fact that we have only seen Bomber in TvT. His record on gomtv is just vT vT vT vT. He has taken a game off Losira so we do know that he is no slouch in TvZ.



he beat july 4-1 in a ST house tournament a while back. his tvz is very good
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
May 20 2011 02:15 GMT
#10898
On May 20 2011 11:10 schmutttt wrote:
Wow this Protoss is bad, anyone see that FF? Rather than cut off more lings he cuts off his zealots from the lings so they can chip away at the cyber -_- .

anyone who's knows deezer knows he's godawful
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
May 20 2011 02:29 GMT
#10899
On May 20 2011 11:15 MonsieurGrimm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 11:10 schmutttt wrote:
Wow this Protoss is bad, anyone see that FF? Rather than cut off more lings he cuts off his zealots from the lings so they can chip away at the cyber -_- .

anyone who's knows deezer knows he's godawful


lol I'm talking about WCG but yes Deezer is a terrible player.
JuuMeijin
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden164 Posts
May 20 2011 02:31 GMT
#10900
That Protoss is doing a lot of things that all Protosses should do, no wonder he managed to get to the qualifier finals.

Hopefully people take not and learn from that so Blizzard can change accordingly
y_y
Prev 1 543 544 545 546 547 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings70
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 58
Nina 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 603
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1109
taco 389
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox565
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 665
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1130
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.