• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6987 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 6238

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
February 25 2018 06:33 GMT
#124741
On February 25 2018 08:18 Toadesstern wrote:
DarlingXX had a beach episode today. We had some fanservice here and there but honestly, I'll have to say the normal episodes probably had more tits & ass than this episode. A bit of a letdown on that aspect.

And Ichigo keeps getting bullied, from ep1 the ship was dead and each and every episode they feel the need to hammer that down. No, she won't be getting what she wants. It's almost hilarious at this point:
+ Show Spoiler +
Toad - Today at 12:09 AM
LOL this scene I'm at right now
the burn
"huh? This star? [called] Ichigo? It's the 15th star of the Orion constellation and supposedly so dark it's hard to see with the naked eye" or something along those lines
riiiiiip
NeoIllusions - Today at 12:11 AM
God damn
“No, MC does not notice you”
Hue
Toad - Today at 12:11 AM
"I gues you really can't see it"
as a follow up
NeoIllusions - Today at 12:11 AM
Just rolls over
Toad - Today at 12:11 AM
I have never seen a deader ship in my life
forget marika in nisekoi and whatnot
this is just brutal


Lol out of that episode you focus on that instead of the interesting part XD
Never Knows Best.
lethal111
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada460 Posts
February 25 2018 06:38 GMT
#124742
On February 25 2018 08:18 Toadesstern wrote:
DarlingXX had a beach episode today. We had some fanservice here and there but honestly, I'll have to say the normal episodes probably had more tits & ass than this episode. A bit of a letdown on that aspect.

And Ichigo keeps getting bullied, from ep1 the ship was dead and each and every episode they feel the need to hammer that down. No, she won't be getting what she wants. It's almost hilarious at this point:
+ Show Spoiler +
Toad - Today at 12:09 AM
LOL this scene I'm at right now
the burn
"huh? This star? [called] Ichigo? It's the 15th star of the Orion constellation and supposedly so dark it's hard to see with the naked eye" or something along those lines
riiiiiip
NeoIllusions - Today at 12:11 AM
God damn
“No, MC does not notice you”
Hue
Toad - Today at 12:11 AM
"I gues you really can't see it"
as a follow up
NeoIllusions - Today at 12:11 AM
Just rolls over
Toad - Today at 12:11 AM
I have never seen a deader ship in my life
forget marika in nisekoi and whatnot
this is just brutal


I quite enjoyed the beach episode not because of the fan service (; but that was a nice touch ahahha. There was some good char development
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-25 07:19:30
February 25 2018 07:17 GMT
#124743
chihayafuru (Anime) season 3 announced for 2019.
https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180225-00000001-mantan-ent
On February 25th, a third season of Chihayafuru was greenlit for 2019. The third season is scheduled to air on the late-night anime timeslot AnichU, and the announcement was made the same day on the "Chihayafuru Fan Thanksgiving in Awara" event held in Hotel Grandia Housen in Awara, Fukui Prefecture. The voice cast, including the voice behind the lead role of Chihaya Ayase, Asami Seto, was delighted about the announcement. Several hundreds of fans celebrated the announcement of a new anime series after six years.


can't wait
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
February 25 2018 07:33 GMT
#124744
Wait wat? Is this for real? I thought this was one of the shows that wouldn't see a continuation. Really looking forward to that. Go Taichi!

No we need an announcement for Spice & Wolf s3.^^
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
February 25 2018 08:19 GMT
#124745
I'd like to say that i'm happy about a season 3, but based on stuff that i was sadly spoiled on (regarding what the story focuses on after where s2 ends) i can't say that i am.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
February 25 2018 10:04 GMT
#124746
OHHHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD YIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
February 25 2018 18:41 GMT
#124747
I've got some 10:ish episodes left on Code Geass S2 so I'm checking around carefully what to watch next.
I got Gantz on my list but I'm seeing lots of talk around Darling in the Frankxx... Is it any good? I enjoy lots of action, stuff where you gotta think and plot twists.
Is it worth the time? It got a high rating on MAL too so..
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
February 25 2018 18:57 GMT
#124748
Franxx is only like 7 episodes in of 24 so a lot to still go. Its some mecha action with kids learning about interpersonal relationships. They have teased a lot about the nature of the world and the society these kids live in but we don't know much yet.
Never Knows Best.
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
February 25 2018 19:00 GMT
#124749
On February 26 2018 03:57 Slaughter wrote:
Franxx is only like 7 episodes in of 24 so a lot to still go. Its some mecha action with kids learning about interpersonal relationships. They have teased a lot about the nature of the world and the society these kids live in but we don't know much yet.


Oh shi. I thought the entire season was out well then it's a nope for me for now I like to be able to marathon a show and not have to wait an entire week for a new episode. I feel like I almost forget what happened that way.
Search goes on ^^
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
February 25 2018 19:02 GMT
#124750
You are going to get lots of action with Trigger shows most of the times but not much to think about.

MAL scores mean nothing.

Do you have a list of what you have watched?
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
February 25 2018 19:05 GMT
#124751
On February 26 2018 04:02 Miragee wrote:
You are going to get lots of action with Trigger shows most of the times but not much to think about.

MAL scores mean nothing.

Do you have a list of what you have watched?


Yeah but it's a bit of a mess. I added a bunch of stuff I want to look more into in my 'plan to watch' list but ehhh..

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DwwwD?status=7

Dont judge me pls lol
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
February 25 2018 19:19 GMT
#124752
On February 25 2018 15:38 lethal111 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2018 08:18 Toadesstern wrote:
DarlingXX had a beach episode today. We had some fanservice here and there but honestly, I'll have to say the normal episodes probably had more tits & ass than this episode. A bit of a letdown on that aspect.

And Ichigo keeps getting bullied, from ep1 the ship was dead and each and every episode they feel the need to hammer that down. No, she won't be getting what she wants. It's almost hilarious at this point:
+ Show Spoiler +
Toad - Today at 12:09 AM
LOL this scene I'm at right now
the burn
"huh? This star? [called] Ichigo? It's the 15th star of the Orion constellation and supposedly so dark it's hard to see with the naked eye" or something along those lines
riiiiiip
NeoIllusions - Today at 12:11 AM
God damn
“No, MC does not notice you”
Hue
Toad - Today at 12:11 AM
"I gues you really can't see it"
as a follow up
NeoIllusions - Today at 12:11 AM
Just rolls over
Toad - Today at 12:11 AM
I have never seen a deader ship in my life
forget marika in nisekoi and whatnot
this is just brutal


I quite enjoyed the beach episode not because of the fan service (; but that was a nice touch ahahha. There was some good char development

I was expecting only fan service, but was pleasantly surprised about the character development and world building. It may have been lighthearted, but they still set up some ominous flags about their fates and the world at large.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-25 19:36:42
February 25 2018 19:35 GMT
#124753
Darling in the Franxx has some good potential, I just hope they don't fuck it up. Really need some more world building first. We have no idea what a Klaxosaur is yet and why/how the plantations came into existence.

Also idk if this is an unpopular opinion, I don't get why everyone loves 002 so much. She seems cool, but not top tier at this point.
Administrator
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
February 25 2018 19:49 GMT
#124754
On February 26 2018 04:05 DwD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2018 04:02 Miragee wrote:
You are going to get lots of action with Trigger shows most of the times but not much to think about.

MAL scores mean nothing.

Do you have a list of what you have watched?


Yeah but it's a bit of a mess. I added a bunch of stuff I want to look more into in my 'plan to watch' list but ehhh..

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DwwwD?status=7

Dont judge me pls lol


I always judge, don't judge me.

On a more serious note: You put GitS: Innocence on your ptw but not the original movie? Do yourself a favour and watch the first movie as well. It's much better than Innocence imho. The Stand Alone Complex seasons also fit your "action+thinking" point and are fantastic. Psycho Pass would be another suggestion.
On your ptw list, Black Lagoon and Kill la Kill are definitely action-packed fun.
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
February 25 2018 20:45 GMT
#124755
On February 26 2018 04:49 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2018 04:05 DwD wrote:
On February 26 2018 04:02 Miragee wrote:
You are going to get lots of action with Trigger shows most of the times but not much to think about.

MAL scores mean nothing.

Do you have a list of what you have watched?


Yeah but it's a bit of a mess. I added a bunch of stuff I want to look more into in my 'plan to watch' list but ehhh..

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DwwwD?status=7

Dont judge me pls lol


I always judge, don't judge me.

On a more serious note: You put GitS: Innocence on your ptw but not the original movie? Do yourself a favour and watch the first movie as well. It's much better than Innocence imho. The Stand Alone Complex seasons also fit your "action+thinking" point and are fantastic. Psycho Pass would be another suggestion.
On your ptw list, Black Lagoon and Kill la Kill are definitely action-packed fun.


Ah I must've forgot to add the first movie. I watched it a couple of months before the Hollywood one came out. Super great!
I got Kill la Kill already DL'd and ready to go. Only heard good stuff so I think I'll go with that one next. Psycho Pass seems cool so gonna check it out later when Im done with Code Geass, thanks for the tips!
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-25 22:51:22
February 25 2018 22:50 GMT
#124756
On February 26 2018 04:35 TheEmulator wrote:
Darling in the Franxx has some good potential, I just hope they don't fuck it up. Really need some more world building first. We have no idea what a Klaxosaur is yet and why/how the plantations came into existence.

Also idk if this is an unpopular opinion, I don't get why everyone loves 002 so much. She seems cool, but not top tier at this point.

I can certainly understand it. They're focusing so much on her that she's obviously going to get a lot of people liking her. The others are sidecharacters and aren't fleshed out (yet?), so it's harder to like them overall. Like take the Hayamin girl. I don't know anything about her other than that she's voiced by Hayamin. Sure they all have their traits and all but they're clearly side characters.

Also there's really just less aggro girls around I think. Most JP people like their Onodera-like girls. Quiet with big boobs, supporting the MC from the background etc. The most common that aren't that would be shitty tsunderes I guess?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-26 01:33:04
February 26 2018 01:31 GMT
#124757
On February 26 2018 07:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2018 04:35 TheEmulator wrote:
Darling in the Franxx has some good potential, I just hope they don't fuck it up. Really need some more world building first. We have no idea what a Klaxosaur is yet and why/how the plantations came into existence.

Also idk if this is an unpopular opinion, I don't get why everyone loves 002 so much. She seems cool, but not top tier at this point.

I can certainly understand it. They're focusing so much on her that she's obviously going to get a lot of people liking her. The others are sidecharacters and aren't fleshed out (yet?), so it's harder to like them overall. Like take the Hayamin girl. I don't know anything about her other than that she's voiced by Hayamin. Sure they all have their traits and all but they're clearly side characters.

Also there's really just less aggro girls around I think. Most JP people like their Onodera-like girls. Quiet with big boobs, supporting the MC from the background etc. The most common that aren't that would be shitty tsunderes I guess?

Focusing on her doesn't make it more understandable, since many times shit characters get focused and people still hate them. What makes it understandable is she is a "dominate" type of girl, so people like to self-insert into the shitty-beta-MC and experience an alpha-bitch girl actively pursuing them. But then her reasons for doing that are less understable, because, uhhh... because... he wasn't afraid of her horns...? Darling sucks.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
February 26 2018 12:17 GMT
#124758
On February 26 2018 03:41 DwD wrote:
I've got some 10:ish episodes left on Code Geass S2 so I'm checking around carefully what to watch next.
I got Gantz on my list but I'm seeing lots of talk around Darling in the Frankxx... Is it any good? I enjoy lots of action, stuff where you gotta think and plot twists.
Is it worth the time? It got a high rating on MAL too so..


for the love of god, don't watch gantz.
Just read it instead.
Good manga, bad anime adaptation.
I don't believe you.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
February 26 2018 13:16 GMT
#124759
Anyone else saw No game no life zero already?
Had some flaws but that was well done
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
February 26 2018 13:56 GMT
#124760
The anime or the movie?
Prev 1 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 478
WardiTV169
Rex85
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 17833
StarCastTV_EN410
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech132
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 12380
EffOrt 6190
BeSt 1824
ZerO 1291
Hyuk 866
Larva 861
Horang2 844
Hyun 286
Zeus 276
Stork 198
[ Show more ]
Killer 195
Light 194
Barracks 129
Rush 84
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 36
Mini 35
Bale 30
Mong 24
Terrorterran 22
PianO 20
Sacsri 19
ggaemo 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 9
Noble 8
HiyA 7
Sea.KH 5
Dota 2
Dendi685
League of Legends
KnowMe41
Counter-Strike
byalli869
x6flipin90
Other Games
singsing1927
olofmeister1510
XaKoH 529
crisheroes257
Pyrionflax190
Sick184
ArmadaUGS50
Mew2King47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream427
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 235
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH290
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 50m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.