• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7396 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 4294

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 17 2014 21:41 GMT
#85861
On October 18 2014 06:29 FFGenerations wrote:
maybe its old for you anime freaks


Remember people baiting out scares on IRC like 10 years ago. Nothing to do with anime, it's just one of those things that if you been on the internet you know about.
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
October 17 2014 21:44 GMT
#85862
Speaking of baiting, I realize in the mod box thing there's no mention of not recommending School Days.

Welp, I know what I'm doing tomorrow.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
October 17 2014 21:45 GMT
#85863
Nisekoi relevant + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 17 2014 21:54 GMT
#85864
On October 18 2014 06:45 Dark_Chill wrote:
Nisekoi relevant + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I thought Otter's were smarter than humans. Poor soul got sucked into it like everyone else.
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
October 17 2014 21:55 GMT
#85865
On October 18 2014 06:54 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 06:45 Dark_Chill wrote:
Nisekoi relevant + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I thought Otter's were smarter than humans. Poor soul got sucked into it like everyone else.


The lure of the romcom is stronk.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 17 2014 21:59 GMT
#85866
I wonder if he has best girl wars too then realize it's all pointless since no progress will ever be made. Then goes back to crying while reading the next chapter, hating himself for every page read.
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
October 17 2014 22:08 GMT
#85867
Tis ok, I just got baited by milkis to catch up to shigatsu and hating myself for it.
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
October 17 2014 22:10 GMT
#85868
On October 18 2014 06:59 Numy wrote:
I wonder if he has best girl wars too then realize it's all pointless since no progress will ever be made. Then goes back to crying while reading the next chapter, hating himself for every page read.


LOL, and now he just takes it out on the rest of us. ;;
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
October 18 2014 00:08 GMT
#85869
On October 18 2014 06:06 Ecael wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2014 06:05 Zergneedsfood wrote:
On October 18 2014 06:03 Ecael wrote:
On October 18 2014 05:56 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Goody you just need to believe in all the other Kosaki fans in Japan who always throw her up to the top of the polls and will murder mangaka if she doesn't go out with Raku.

Just believe mang.

Even school rumble just ignored Yakumo's poll results!


I mean, I'm actually quite curious about that. I just assumed that since Kosaki is at the top of the polls author might change up the story to tailor to that. Does that have any precedent at all? lol

Don't think it really happens all that often but fan preferences have definitely changed overall directions of stuff before.

Senhime. <_<
Liquipedia
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
October 18 2014 00:31 GMT
#85870
Speaking of Nomura, Hikaru vol4 translations done. Time to read over weekend \o/
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
Just_a_Moth
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1971 Posts
October 18 2014 00:41 GMT
#85871
Donten ni Waru is the shit. It's not just good for this season, or year, it's good in the grand scope (well not really "grand") of my anime watching experience. This is probably going to end on my list of favourite anime.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
October 18 2014 00:50 GMT
#85872
I liked first few eps... but that's some over the top excitement O/o
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 18 2014 00:54 GMT
#85873
Ecael, just realized that I haven't responded to your comment from several days back so I'll write the response below:
I never considered ragz on my side so the whole "he'll turn on you" doesn't make sense from that perspective. I edited out my post back there because I felt having an argument over something so insignificant is boring and a waste of my time. I'm more of the type that prefers people are nice to each other and just discuss anime for fun instead of the alternative which is to trash on anime you hate for the sake of it. I would write more but this is long enough.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-18 01:04:07
October 18 2014 01:03 GMT
#85874
Im just gonna post here because i need to express how mind fucked i was after watching it.

Full metal alchemist, Episode 7.

+ Show Spoiler +
How in the world is this classed as a cartoon for kids? This program is fucking brutal. Alchemist creates talking chimera, only thing it says is "i want to die" then starves itself to death. Turns out, that was his wife he used. Then decides fuck it and uses his daughter and her pet dog to create another which leads to some heartbreaking fucking shit i cant even begin to explain, is then brutally murdered by crazed lunatic and ripped apart from the inside and you see her/its shaped bloodsplatter on the wall.


I honestly dont know how i didnt have some sort of emotional breakdown watching that wtf.
Useless wet fish.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 18 2014 01:12 GMT
#85875
On October 18 2014 10:03 Capped wrote:
Im just gonna post here because i need to express how mind fucked i was after watching it.

Full metal alchemist, Episode 7.

+ Show Spoiler +
How in the world is this classed as a cartoon for kids? This program is fucking brutal. Alchemist creates talking chimera, only thing it says is "i want to die" then starves itself to death. Turns out, that was his wife he used. Then decides fuck it and uses his daughter and her pet dog to create another which leads to some heartbreaking fucking shit i cant even begin to explain, is then brutally murdered by crazed lunatic and ripped apart from the inside and you see her/its shaped bloodsplatter on the wall.


I honestly dont know how i didnt have some sort of emotional breakdown watching that wtf.

+ Show Spoiler +
The idea was that him wanting to keep his 'membership' became even more important than his family thus he made the choice to turn them both into chimeras. It's a sad story, I agree 100% and it was really heartbreaking to watch (I commented on it a while back) but I wouldn't say it's that brutal (maybe just the bloody part lol).

tbh Scar probably did what was best for her and he even says that as well. She was just going to be confined and studied after that, no chance that she'll ever go back to being normal so it's sad but from that perspective, maybe it was for the best.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-18 01:30:58
October 18 2014 01:21 GMT
#85876
On October 18 2014 09:54 BigFan wrote:
Ecael, just realized that I haven't responded to your comment from several days back so I'll write the response below:
I never considered ragz on my side so the whole "he'll turn on you" doesn't make sense from that perspective. I edited out my post back there because I felt having an argument over something so insignificant is boring and a waste of my time. I'm more of the type that prefers people are nice to each other and just discuss anime for fun instead of the alternative which is to trash on anime you hate for the sake of it. I would write more but this is long enough.

Haa ok.

Discussion for fun is a good joke though when people can't get basic facts correct.
On October 18 2014 10:03 Capped wrote:
Im just gonna post here because i need to express how mind fucked i was after watching it.

Full metal alchemist, Episode 7.

+ Show Spoiler +
How in the world is this classed as a cartoon for kids? This program is fucking brutal. Alchemist creates talking chimera, only thing it says is "i want to die" then starves itself to death. Turns out, that was his wife he used. Then decides fuck it and uses his daughter and her pet dog to create another which leads to some heartbreaking fucking shit i cant even begin to explain, is then brutally murdered by crazed lunatic and ripped apart from the inside and you see her/its shaped bloodsplatter on the wall.


I honestly dont know how i didnt have some sort of emotional breakdown watching that wtf.

Shounen can be mainstream but not necessarily all age material. FMA just happened to be big enough that it gets to have primetime slots.
On October 18 2014 09:31 KazeHydra wrote:
Speaking of Nomura, Hikaru vol4 translations done. Time to read over weekend \o/

Which was vol 4, shioriko?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 18 2014 01:49 GMT
#85877
Has anyone else read through the Grisaia VN? I'm almost done with one of the routes and all I can think is wtf. It's a harem series only by name, not what I expected at all.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
October 18 2014 01:50 GMT
#85878
Eca read through all of it I think. I think Kaze is through the 2nd in the series (?). I read the only routes that mattered in the first one.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-18 01:54:29
October 18 2014 01:50 GMT
#85879
On October 18 2014 10:50 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Eca read through all of it I think. I think Kaze is through the 2nd in the series (?). I read the only routes that mattered in the first one.

Kaze also finished.
On October 18 2014 10:49 NeoIllusions wrote:
Has anyone else read through the Grisaia VN? I'm almost done with one of the routes and all I can think is wtf. It's a harem series only by name, not what I expected at all.

It is harem, the continuation of the game runs off the idea that magically Yuuji does everything that happened in game 1.
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-18 01:51:52
October 18 2014 01:51 GMT
#85880
oops double posted.
Prev 1 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1123
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC296
TKL 229
Rex134
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 39
ProTech33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
Yoon 44
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 20
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1284
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko371
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko702
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax174
Liquid`VortiX147
Liquid`RaSZi111
dupreeh72
Trikslyr69
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur694
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 43m
The PondCast
19h 43m
INu's Battles
20h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.