• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7217 users

Hip Hop / Rap Music Discussion - Page 50

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 68 Next
GranDGranT
Profile Joined April 2011
Sri Lanka2141 Posts
December 11 2013 23:42 GMT
#981
So am I the only 1 who listened to E-40's 45 songs (The block brochure 4-6). He had a lot of bangers and chilled down songs like


Really enjoyed all 3 albums
All Dota 2 casters are bad at their job
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
December 14 2013 09:24 GMT
#982
Remembering why this is one of my eternal favorite songs. Nonstop playing
+ Show Spoiler +

that 2nd verse
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 09:14:36
December 29 2013 07:21 GMT
#983
Yooooo chance the rapper is sooooo good. I'd suggest everyone download his two albums (both are free).

also, I saw Mos Def in cape town at midnight on new years!!

+ Show Spoiler [Mos Def Show] +
[image loading]


it was a really awesome show. he played a wide variety of his music.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
January 08 2014 20:36 GMT
#984
That Mos Def show looks pretty dam sick actually. Plus (I've seen him live once before), he is really good at live shows.
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
January 12 2014 19:48 GMT
#985
I may be just crazy today but trap lord is pretty good lol
Cackle™
Zinnwaldite
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1567 Posts
January 14 2014 13:13 GMT
#986
I quite like this youngster.

+ Show Spoiler +


+ Show Spoiler +
We promise with a view to hope, but the reason to "accomplish" what we promised would be fear.
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
January 16 2014 20:33 GMT
#987
im really late on the train but acid rap is really good wow
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
TheRealArtemis
Profile Joined October 2011
687 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-16 20:43:17
January 16 2014 20:42 GMT
#988
I've started to listening to some of Outkast's older songs. Its amazing how much they have changed.

Then


Now
religion is like a prison for the seekers of wisdom
ShadowBringer
Profile Joined January 2014
United States6 Posts
January 21 2014 19:40 GMT
#989
I aint got the time to waste readin all 50 posts XD but anyone mention Hopsin yet?
I bring the storm which make all cry/ I cause the wind that make birds fly
ShadowBringer
Profile Joined January 2014
United States6 Posts
January 21 2014 19:41 GMT
#990
50 pages*
I bring the storm which make all cry/ I cause the wind that make birds fly
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-22 15:15:04
January 22 2014 15:11 GMT
#991
I can't quite remember but if you hit all, and then just ctrl f you can find it. I'm on my phone so I can't help.

On January 17 2014 05:33 Juliette wrote:
im really late on the train but acid rap is really good wow


really good! I'm looking forward to more of his stuff. also, 10 day is pretty decent. acid rap is definitely better in all aspects, but I enjoy seeing an artist's progression. 14400 minutes and another song I can't remember the name (starts out "this is 6 blunt rotation music") are the best imo. if you like acid rap I 100% suggest 10 day a couple listens.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
January 25 2014 01:10 GMT
#992
On January 14 2014 22:13 Zinnwaldite wrote:
I quite like this youngster.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2b2_MiWs78


+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAY2wojqQzA


The second song is fuckin' great.

+ Show Spoiler +


"When they finally do make the whip ya like / ya chips ain't right / by the time you can afford it the car ain't important"

Nas killin' it as always. And Rakim's verse is killer.
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 27 2014 09:32 GMT
#993
so this is the first year I ever paid attention to the grammys and definitely the last.

Macklemore, while I myself enjoy him and appreciate a lot of what he's done (his song about gay marriage and him having so much success despite no label), winning best rap performance, rap song, new artist, AND best rap album over kdot is beyond ridiculous. kdot and gkmc not winning anything is an absolute travesty to hip hop.

oh well though. I guess that's the grammys for ya.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
January 27 2014 13:55 GMT
#994
it's what happens when a lot of the voting members don't listen to hip-hop so they pick the biggest/most recognizable names. The grammys have never been good, and they especially haven't been good for picking hip hop awards.
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
January 27 2014 15:45 GMT
#995
On January 23 2014 00:11 JonGalt wrote:
I can't quite remember but if you hit all, and then just ctrl f you can find it. I'm on my phone so I can't help.

Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 05:33 Juliette wrote:
im really late on the train but acid rap is really good wow


really good! I'm looking forward to more of his stuff. also, 10 day is pretty decent. acid rap is definitely better in all aspects, but I enjoy seeing an artist's progression. 14400 minutes and another song I can't remember the name (starts out "this is 6 blunt rotation music") are the best imo. if you like acid rap I 100% suggest 10 day a couple listens.

its the next album on my playlist so it gets played right after, lol.

i downloaded almost everything off this:

http://rapgenius.com/Rap-genius-top-20-rap-albums-of-2013-annotated

dunno how i feel about some of the numbers but Summer Knights is wonderful
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
January 27 2014 16:05 GMT
#996
On January 25 2014 10:10 jeeeeohn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 22:13 Zinnwaldite wrote:
I quite like this youngster.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2b2_MiWs78


+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAY2wojqQzA


The second song is fuckin' great.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnl7Q_IBXbw


"When they finally do make the whip ya like / ya chips ain't right / by the time you can afford it the car ain't important"

Nas killin' it as always. And Rakim's verse is killer.

the original produced by Rick Rubin is equally epic

I enjoy The Heist as much as anyone else in this topic but still cant stand the fact that it won BNA over James Blake (who makes the arguably best song of 2013) and Best Rap Album over Yeezus which is twice as artistic, brave and lyrically great.
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
January 27 2014 16:45 GMT
#997
Fuck yeezus gkmc shoulda won.
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
January 27 2014 16:50 GMT
#998
Someone said Yeezus was lyrically great??wtf....
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
January 27 2014 17:08 GMT
#999
he literally recorded it in a few hours lol
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 27 2014 17:09 GMT
#1000
On January 28 2014 01:45 DystopiaX wrote:
Fuck yeezus everything else gkmc shoulda won.

LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1000
edward94
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy292
crisheroes175
Sick174
dupreeh3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick566
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 57m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.