• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:27
CEST 10:27
KST 17:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11128 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 731

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 729 730 731 732 733 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
May 05 2013 21:03 GMT
#14601
[image loading]
http://skyline19.deviantart.com/art/Crimson-Rarity-369788626

I love it.
Paint it bright and bold.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 06 2013 00:20 GMT
#14602
ART

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
May 06 2013 00:24 GMT
#14603
--- Nuked ---
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
May 06 2013 02:11 GMT
#14604
I guess you could say... the community thread doesn't live up to it's name. =)

+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry I'm shit at making jokes T__T
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
May 06 2013 03:11 GMT
#14605
On May 06 2013 11:11 Rollin wrote:
I guess you could say... the community thread doesn't live up to it's name. =)

+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry I'm shit at making jokes T__T


It's okay. TL threads are replete with arguing and name calling and cursing and slander etc etc. The only red text in this thread is from people coming JUST to bm mlp. Clearly this is the superior corner of TL <3
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
May 06 2013 04:37 GMT
#14606
For some reason, the quietness of this thread and just looking through the op has brought me back to once again wanting to watch some of the older episodes of mlp. Welp, time to do that :D
Dota 3hard5me
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 09 2013 07:52 GMT
#14607
[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-10 21:05:27
May 10 2013 21:04 GMT
#14608
ART

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
May 11 2013 17:09 GMT
#14609
[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
May 11 2013 22:43 GMT
#14610
I see your Flutterdash and raise you a Rarijack
[image loading]
Paint it bright and bold.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
May 11 2013 23:35 GMT
#14611
[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
May 12 2013 13:44 GMT
#14612
I see your Rarijack and raise you a Discord x Discord

[image loading]
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
May 13 2013 06:10 GMT
#14613
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC4QqQIwAA&url=http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/business/equestria-girls-a-my-little-pony-offshoot-in-its-movie-debut.html&ei=J4OQUYu8KYeTiAL5toCYDw&usg=AFQjCNF1SrH9c_skvww81GSFrdsGe0ZqKw

Hasbro making a "teenage" MLP movie with a follow up TV show.
I know they want to capatalize on bronies but I don't think sexualizing MLP is the right way to do it.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
May 13 2013 09:00 GMT
#14614
It is time.


#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
May 13 2013 10:24 GMT
#14615
I am terribly sorry about that recent outburst on the IRC channel.

And I also regret asking for that ban. That was really boneheaded of me.

Sorry.
Seizon Senryaku!
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 12:34:24
May 13 2013 12:12 GMT
#14616
nope. nope. nope.


edit: nope.
edit2: I'd love a regular MLP movie though, and despite my strong scepticisim maybe this wont be awful.
Paint it bright and bold.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
May 13 2013 15:58 GMT
#14617
I will reserve judgment until I've actually seen the damn thing. Honestly, it doesn't look that bad from the get go. I'm skeptical about a few things I saw, but since this is DHX, I trust them to make the best of what they're given under any constraints the format and Hasbro put on them.

I think most of the butthurt regarding this is spawned from how it's not a regular MLP movie. I'm sad it isn't, either, but I still think MLP itself will get a movie or three sometime down the road. All the other gens did, and this isn't part of "MLP", it's a new IP.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
karpotoss
Profile Joined November 2012
135 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 16:06:36
May 13 2013 16:02 GMT
#14618
This is bad because it's everything against mrs. faust's vision. Where girl's worth is measured by her popularity, having a bf and being pretty.

Also it's looking generic as fuck. Bullies, prom dance, "being cool" omg high school !

Why is spike a dog?

Why is there a interdimensional portal in the center of the city, and nobody gives a fuck?

DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
May 13 2013 16:07 GMT
#14619
Colorful pony people!
Oh heavens.
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
May 13 2013 16:19 GMT
#14620
On May 14 2013 00:58 Gary Oak wrote:
I will reserve judgment until I've actually seen the damn thing. Honestly, it doesn't look that bad from the get go. I'm skeptical about a few things I saw, but since this is DHX, I trust them to make the best of what they're given under any constraints the format and Hasbro put on them.

I think most of the butthurt regarding this is spawned from how it's not a regular MLP movie. I'm sad it isn't, either, but I still think MLP itself will get a movie or three sometime down the road. All the other gens did, and this isn't part of "MLP", it's a new IP.

You're probably right that some are upset that it isn't just a regular MLP movie

My particular brand of butthurt however comes from the fact that it's putting characters I care a lot about into a situation I'd really rather they were not in.

I would rather no movie at all than a high school drama involving Twilight Sparkle.

However on the plus side apparantly the music will be good, and the animation and character design doesn't look awful and the DHX team hasn't really let me down before.

It's the premise though...they can't do much about that.
Paint it bright and bold.
Prev 1 729 730 731 732 733 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 833
Larva 515
ggaemo 443
Stork 293
Leta 182
PianO 142
Mind 96
Killer 40
Hyuk 29
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
League of Legends
JimRising 417
Reynor93
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1106
Other Games
summit1g10516
C9.Mang0250
Sick202
Mew2King165
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick565
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Stunt1468
• Jankos777
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 34m
Online Event
2h 34m
FEL
7h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.