• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:00
CEST 20:00
KST 03:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9207 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 729

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 727 728 729 730 731 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Wikt
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Poland226 Posts
April 15 2013 10:03 GMT
#14561
On April 15 2013 16:41 Camail wrote:
Hey guys,

I've come to a point in my life where I need to make a choice. Certain things have happened that have forced me to make serious life decisions, and right now one of those involves leaving TLP for a little while. I'll still come to DnD or at least contact Catties to tell him if I'll miss a session, but it's time I take responsibility and control myself by any means necessary. I hope things go back to normal soon, but shit has really hit the fan and I can't afford to be here anymore.

I love all of you, cya later.

Sort your life out and come back whenever you can.
Rest your copper eyes on heavens low. Let the radio waves carry you home.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
April 15 2013 10:48 GMT
#14562
Cheers Camail.

Good luck with your endeavours.
Paint it bright and bold.
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
April 15 2013 13:17 GMT
#14563
Aw Camail, I hope everything works out ok for you
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
April 15 2013 16:38 GMT
#14564
[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
April 15 2013 18:33 GMT
#14565
On April 15 2013 16:41 Camail wrote:
Hey guys,

I've come to a point in my life where I need to make a choice. Certain things have happened that have forced me to make serious life decisions, and right now one of those involves leaving TLP for a little while. I'll still come to DnD or at least contact Catties to tell him if I'll miss a session, but it's time I take responsibility and control myself by any means necessary. I hope things go back to normal soon, but shit has really hit the fan and I can't afford to be here anymore.

I love all of you, cya later.


Use StayFocusd for Chrome or LeechBlock for Firefox.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 16 2013 01:41 GMT
#14566
GL camail, stay safe, we all <3 you
No gg, No skill.
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
April 16 2013 01:46 GMT
#14567
On April 15 2013 16:41 Camail wrote:
Hey guys,

I've come to a point in my life where I need to make a choice. Certain things have happened that have forced me to make serious life decisions, and right now one of those involves leaving TLP for a little while. I'll still come to DnD or at least contact Catties to tell him if I'll miss a session, but it's time I take responsibility and control myself by any means necessary. I hope things go back to normal soon, but shit has really hit the fan and I can't afford to be here anymore.

I love all of you, cya later.


You know where to find uuuuuus. See you when you get back .
JF dodger since 2009
1337n00b
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada43 Posts
April 16 2013 02:23 GMT
#14568
On April 15 2013 16:41 Camail wrote:
Hey guys,

I've come to a point in my life where I need to make a choice. Certain things have happened that have forced me to make serious life decisions, and right now one of those involves leaving TLP for a little while. I'll still come to DnD or at least contact Catties to tell him if I'll miss a session, but it's time I take responsibility and control myself by any means necessary. I hope things go back to normal soon, but shit has really hit the fan and I can't afford to be here anymore.

I love all of you, cya later.


Best of luck Camail, see you later.
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
April 17 2013 02:48 GMT
#14569
I'm gonna need a Cam substitute to abuse me for being noob at everything.
Anyone?
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Wikt
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Poland226 Posts
April 17 2013 11:25 GMT
#14570
On April 17 2013 11:48 DuB phool wrote:
I'm gonna need a Cam substitute to abuse me for being noob at everything.
Anyone?


I'll volunteer, though I'm better suited for mocking your interests and calling you DuBstep.
Rest your copper eyes on heavens low. Let the radio waves carry you home.
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-18 15:11:49
April 18 2013 15:10 GMT
#14571
So finally finished season 3 on Netflix, some thoughts on the last episode in the spoiler: (i know super late lol)

+ Show Spoiler +
And I gotta say episode 13 was interesting. The series could have ended at that point, simply because T.S found her destiny. And it did end on a happy note with everyone singing. So I am curious with how they will proceed in season 4. Because you would have to think that princess T.S means that you are not gonna be able to hang out with your friends anymore. Either way I think the first episode of season 4 will be sad. But boy waiting will take forever for the next season, cause I want answers, because this show just got serious.



And on another note:
I think I finally figured out why I like this show. It is because the stories and the world they created are very cool and deep. It is not a stupid kids show, like spongebob. MLP is serious,deep, charming, cute, and fun show. Any who just had to get that out of the system, now back to watching Taeja kill barcodes :D
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
April 18 2013 15:15 GMT
#14572
On April 19 2013 00:10 HeeroFX wrote:
So finally finished season 3 on Netflix, some thoughts on the last episode in the spoiler: (i know super late lol)

+ Show Spoiler +
And I gotta say episode 13 was interesting. The series could have ended at that point, simply because T.S found her destiny. And it did end on a happy note with everyone singing. So I am curious with how they will proceed in season 4. Because you would have to think that princess T.S means that you are not gonna be able to hang out with your friends anymore. Either way I think the first episode of season 4 will be sad. But boy waiting will take forever for the next season, cause I want answers, because this show just got serious.



And on another note:
I think I finally figured out why I like this show. It is because the stories and the world they created are very cool and deep. It is not a stupid kids show, like spongebob. MLP is serious,deep, charming, cute, and fun show. Any who just had to get that out of the system, now back to watching Taeja kill barcodes :D

It's funny because many would say the same about Spongebob.

Not me, though. Fuck Spongebob. Awful show.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-19 22:32:45
April 19 2013 22:27 GMT
#14573
On April 19 2013 00:15 RPR_Tempest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 00:10 HeeroFX wrote:
So finally finished season 3 on Netflix, some thoughts on the last episode in the spoiler: (i know super late lol)

+ Show Spoiler +
And I gotta say episode 13 was interesting. The series could have ended at that point, simply because T.S found her destiny. And it did end on a happy note with everyone singing. So I am curious with how they will proceed in season 4. Because you would have to think that princess T.S means that you are not gonna be able to hang out with your friends anymore. Either way I think the first episode of season 4 will be sad. But boy waiting will take forever for the next season, cause I want answers, because this show just got serious.



And on another note:
I think I finally figured out why I like this show. It is because the stories and the world they created are very cool and deep. It is not a stupid kids show, like spongebob. MLP is serious,deep, charming, cute, and fun show. Any who just had to get that out of the system, now back to watching Taeja kill barcodes :D

It's funny because many would say the same about Spongebob.

Not me, though. Fuck Spongebob. Awful show.


In my opinion, there are two Spongebobs. There's early (real) Spongebob, and then there's new (fake) Spongebob. Early Spongebob is where it's at.

That said, I think I agree about why MLP is so appealing.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
April 19 2013 22:42 GMT
#14574
So, BronyCon is soon upon us. For those new people around here, it was a great deal of fun last year; I went with multiple people in the community including jpak, Scintillia, StarDragon, diversee, Catties, and Agony. Currently, StarDragon and myself are going for sure. We're looking for a couple of people to help fill our hotel room. The one we're eyeballing is only about 2 blocks from the Con, and will have two double beds. After taxes, it will cost $150 USD a night, and we will be staying for 4 to 5 nights, which means $150-187.5 for the whole trip per person if we have 4.

Please contact me if you are interested in attending the Con. It is a great deal of fun, and with enough people from TLPonies, it may be one of the most enjoyable experiences of your life. I know New York last year was certainly worth every penny. Additionally, if you PM me, please let me know if you are down to have an extra day in the hotel as a hang out day.

We had a few extra hang out days in New York, because there was so much to do, and it seriously added to the experience of the trip, because if you only stay for 4 nights, you have half a day at the maximum to hang out before you're swept up in the maelstrom of insanity that is a convention, where you have to basically optimize every minute of the day to have the full experience.

Anyway, if you are interested, please let me know via PM on TL or a query in IRC.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
April 20 2013 02:14 GMT
#14575
ART

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
April 20 2013 03:19 GMT
#14576
On April 20 2013 07:42 Gary Oak wrote:
will have two double beds.

That's going to be nice and cozy
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
April 20 2013 04:29 GMT
#14577
On April 20 2013 12:19 Rollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2013 07:42 Gary Oak wrote:
will have two double beds.

That's going to be nice and cozy

That's pretty standard for Con travelling.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
April 20 2013 14:23 GMT
#14578
[image loading]

"I don't want to go"
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
April 20 2013 20:23 GMT
#14579
[image loading]

Hello, Sedna has been added to the Treasure Chest. Current stories
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
April 23 2013 06:07 GMT
#14580
Just a little bit over a month until Ballon Party #2 - Rainbow and Rooted comes out. I've heard a few of the tracks and a few previews of tracks. So far it's looking pretty good.
Prev 1 727 728 729 730 731 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 250
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26276
Mini 417
Hyuk 230
firebathero 193
ggaemo 145
Mong 44
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 22
Bale 11
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1387
crisheroes1141
Liquid`Hasu726
Other Games
Grubby2893
FrodaN2256
fl0m1104
Beastyqt1052
Mlord469
KnowMe164
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS132
mouzStarbuck122
Mew2King59
Trikslyr41
ToD40
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1056
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 99
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8191
• WagamamaTV243
Other Games
• imaqtpie679
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h
INu's Battles
18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.