• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:22
CEST 04:22
KST 11:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9141 users

Death metal thread - Page 3

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
July 25 2011 20:00 GMT
#41
I'm a huge death metal enthusiast. I love them riffs. I went to Maryland Death Fest this year and I already plan to go next year. While it's not all pure DM, it's got its share of amazing bands.
Some of the bands I saw there were Acid Witch, Defeated Sanity and Dead Congregation. All of which I was up in front for and I had managed to get the set list for Dead Congregation.

Dead Congregation
Defeated Sanity

A lot of my friends consider me to be a Death Metal snob. I like to keep up to date wit the newer releases and such. I always am looking for any stuff I might have missed but I am pretty picky with some types of metal. Specifically with bands that have already been posted. I just find them generic and boring.

TheBamf
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark366 Posts
July 25 2011 20:30 GMT
#42
On July 26 2011 04:35 Marth wrote:
Amon Amarth Links in a Death Metal Thread? Wait...

I love Vader so much, its easily my favorite Death Metal band besides Death and Nile and a couple of others.
+ Show Spoiler +




I love De Profundis by Vader, I do not digg the production on their new stuff at all but they are still a pretty classic band in my book.

On July 26 2011 05:00 ZombieNostalgia wrote:
I'm a huge death metal enthusiast. I love them riffs. I went to Maryland Death Fest this year and I already plan to go next year. While it's not all pure DM, it's got its share of amazing bands.
Some of the bands I saw there were Acid Witch, Defeated Sanity and Dead Congregation. All of which I was up in front for and I had managed to get the set list for Dead Congregation.

Dead Congregation
Defeated Sanity

A lot of my friends consider me to be a Death Metal snob. I like to keep up to date wit the newer releases and such. I always am looking for any stuff I might have missed but I am pretty picky with some types of metal. Specifically with bands that have already been posted. I just find them generic and boring.


Sounds like a good time : )

Acid Witch are classic, I prefered their debut to Stoned but both are good death/doom records, do you like Hooded Menace by any chance?

I will check out the bands linked, I live in Denmark myself so I was not able to attend MDF although the line-up looked very nice.

What are your favorite DM releases of this year? I have personally found it really dull.

IM.Nestea | IM.MvP | MvP.DongRaeGu. | Genius | ST.Parting I SlayerS.MMA
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
July 25 2011 20:50 GMT
#43
Yeah, I agree Witchtanic Hallucinations is better, it's because they had a different singer. I do like Hooded Menace. They were at MDF but i left right before they went on at 12am. I did get a cauldron from Acid Witch's set right before.

I have to leave for work but an album to check out this year for DM is Nader Sadek's In the Flesh album or Disma's Toward the Megalith. Ill have more later if you want them.
Musclecore
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Sweden103 Posts
July 25 2011 22:25 GMT
#44
I haven't heard many albums of 2011 myself yet... Basically only the new Necros Christos and Autopsy. However, there's another band which I WILL check out once they release their EP in another format other than the limited (sold out before I could get it ) cassette. They're called Venenum and feature the guitarist from Excoriate/drummer of Hellish Crossfire. If you liked Excoriate's old school-Sepultura influenced death metal you'll love this:



I'll post a link to an Excoriate song aswell, and another one from a band called Grave Miasma just for the hell of it (even if it's "blackened" death):




And some more stuff:










It hits me when I try to think of different death metal bands that I need to listen to more closely to artists other than the old Swedish ones... Hmm.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy
Gesperrt
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany417 Posts
July 25 2011 23:54 GMT
#45
Oh man... I'd kill to see Acid Witch live...
Latedi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden1027 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 00:05:40
July 26 2011 00:03 GMT
#46
Massive quote goes here
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 26 2011 03:54 TheBamf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 02:20 Musclecore wrote:
Here's some more music for the (m)asses:



<3 for Repugnant, one of the better new DM bands.

Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 02:10 Slipgoon wrote:
Missed this thread! There's a lot of good death out there...
How about "Job for a cowboy"? pretty chunky with that bass sample



And that dude from Opeth got a great band called Bloodbath, great and old-school.


Job for A Cowboy is considered deathcore, post it in the heavy metal thread rather.

Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 01:59 Musclecore wrote:
On July 25 2011 09:29 Alabasern wrote:
My good friend and mental mentor recommended this recently to me.

TimeGhoul - Rainwound


The guitarist (I think) has made a deal with Dark Descent Records to release the old demos + some unreleased material on LP/CD. No date set yet, but it's about time that band get the justice it deserves. Remember when one of the demos started circulating on the internet 4-5 years back or so, was like nothing I had ever heard before in the genre.

And on another note, on the discussion of Sacramentum as being black, death, melodic this or that or whatever. I myself put them in the melodic death metal genre (as it sounded in its inception, before the Gothenburg scene took it over) This goes for Vinterland and Dissection aswell, and surely some other bands of similar style aswell. That's just my personal aesthetical asswankery though, in truth its somewhere in the grey zone between black and death, and which side of the fence you want to put them. Well, who cares!

Anyway, here's some music, the band of a few acquaintances of mine:
And here's from a live gig with them, where me and a friend of mine got up on stage for some reason or another (we were pretty much intoxicated, hrrrmmm). I'm the non-blonde guy.
And here's another Swedish band, I know the members of this outfit a bit closer, even though they live in another town:


Excellent stuff!: )

Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 02:02 LoLAdriankat wrote:
It's nice to see that a few people here respect the old-school stuff.

Infester


I agree : )

Winter reminds me strangely of Winter because of the production. I have never been a huge Infester fan but I certainly digg em'.


Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 02:03 Louuster wrote:
I saw morbid angel live yesterday in Montreal, Immortal rites live is pretty good
Song, in case some ppl still havent heard this which i doubt lol


Legendary song from a legendary album, I envy you! Even though I was very dissapointed at the new release their old stuff still stands as a testimony of excellence!

I have been in a couple of debates concerning weither or not Necrotism by Carcass is DM, I believe it is close enough so I will just drop this CLASSIC tune:




Aah you stole carcass I was going to post Been listening a lot to Corporeal Jigsore Quandary to try play the solo on guitar but it's pretty much not possible. Other than that here's a nice cover of the song



Edit: Maybe I should post some of their own material as well haha

The Berzerker is pretty much industrial death metal-ish... depending on what album we're talking about. Here's one of their best songs imo from the album Dissimulate

I am Latedi.
eRoN_
Profile Joined May 2010
91 Posts
July 26 2011 00:26 GMT
#47
Some groove dm classics for the thread










TheBamf
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark366 Posts
July 26 2011 00:38 GMT
#48
On July 26 2011 09:03 Latedi wrote:

Aah you stole carcass I was going to post Been listening a lot to Corporeal Jigsore Quandary to try play the solo on guitar but it's pretty much not possible. Other than that here's a nice cover of the song

Edit: Maybe I should post some of their own material as well haha

The Berzerker is pretty much industrial death metal-ish... depending on what album we're talking about. Here's one of their best songs imo from the album Dissimulate
[/spoiler]

Not to be a total dick but I have an UNRELENTING hate for everything The Berzerker does : /

Glad you digg Carcass though, how do you like Symphonies of Sickness?
IM.Nestea | IM.MvP | MvP.DongRaeGu. | Genius | ST.Parting I SlayerS.MMA
laszmosis
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia112 Posts
July 26 2011 01:05 GMT
#49
Vital Remains - Dechristianize (live)
So so sick

laszmosis
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia112 Posts
July 26 2011 01:09 GMT
#50
Forgot to post some deicide
Enjoy,


So many good posts so far, loving this thread.

Carcass
Necrophagist
Cannibal Corpse
Obituary.. \M/
ZombieNostalgia
Profile Joined March 2011
United States133 Posts
July 26 2011 02:12 GMT
#51
I know this isn't death metal but Trap Them's new release Darker Handcraft is such a killer album
It's weird that my friends are always bitching about how hardcore music is terrible yet they listen to metalcore. I just pull out bands like this

Here is some Death/Doom from the band Vastum. Really good stuff.


I could post so much stuff here. I have accrued such a vast collection over the past few years.
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
July 26 2011 02:19 GMT
#52
On July 26 2011 01:59 Musclecore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2011 09:29 Alabasern wrote:
My good friend and mental mentor recommended this recently to me.

TimeGhoul - Rainwound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9pROgk3J3A


+ Show Spoiler +
The guitarist (I think) has made a deal with Dark Descent Records to release the old demos + some unreleased material on LP/CD. No date set yet, but it's about time that band get the justice it deserves. Remember when one of the demos started circulating on the internet 4-5 years back or so, was like nothing I had ever heard before in the genre.

And on another note, on the discussion of Sacramentum as being black, death, melodic this or that or whatever. I myself put them in the melodic death metal genre (as it sounded in its inception, before the Gothenburg scene took it over) This goes for Vinterland and Dissection aswell, and surely some other bands of similar style aswell. That's just my personal aesthetical asswankery though, in truth its somewhere in the grey zone between black and death, and which side of the fence you want to put them. Well, who cares!

Anyway, here's some music, the band of a few acquaintances of mine:




And here's from a live gig with them, where me and a friend of mine got up on stage for some reason or another (we were pretty much intoxicated, hrrrmmm). I'm the non-blonde guy.


And here's another Swedish band, I know the members of this outfit a bit closer, even though they live in another town:

Haha, didn't think I'd see you here, Atlas.

Here's a hint as to who I am;


(I'm the bass player). >BD
Pasado
Profile Joined December 2010
United States142 Posts
July 26 2011 08:06 GMT
#53
Praise the lord, Xeper, Corporal Jigsore Quandary, all great songs.

Here's some more:

Atheist:


Morpheus Descends, a lesser known band:


Latedi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden1027 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 11:07:23
July 26 2011 11:06 GMT
#54
On July 26 2011 09:38 TheBamf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 09:03 Latedi wrote:
Aah you stole carcass I was going to post Been listening a lot to Corporeal Jigsore Quandary to try play the solo on guitar but it's pretty much not possible. Other than that here's a nice cover of the song

Edit: Maybe I should post some of their own material as well haha

The Berzerker is pretty much industrial death metal-ish... depending on what album we're talking about. Here's one of their best songs imo from the album Dissimulate


Not to be a total dick but I have an UNRELENTING hate for everything The Berzerker does : /

Glad you digg Carcass though, how do you like Symphonies of Sickness?


Heh may I ask why the hate?

As for Symphonies of Sickness, I'm not too fond of it but I'm not saying I think it's bad either. Whatever band I listen to I usually go with their newest albums as quality is better.
I am Latedi.
Dreamscythe
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland273 Posts
July 26 2011 13:12 GMT
#55
On July 26 2011 04:35 Marth wrote:
Amon Amarth Links in a Death Metal Thread? Wait...

I love Vader so much, its easily my favorite Death Metal band besides Death and Nile and a couple of others.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpifIWMfdtw


Am i horribly wrong but isnt Amon amarth melodic death metal?

I could be wrong. ;p
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.Oscar Wilde
TheBamf
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark366 Posts
July 26 2011 15:40 GMT
#56
On July 26 2011 20:06 Latedi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 09:38 TheBamf wrote:
On July 26 2011 09:03 Latedi wrote:
Aah you stole carcass I was going to post Been listening a lot to Corporeal Jigsore Quandary to try play the solo on guitar but it's pretty much not possible. Other than that here's a nice cover of the song

Edit: Maybe I should post some of their own material as well haha

The Berzerker is pretty much industrial death metal-ish... depending on what album we're talking about. Here's one of their best songs imo from the album Dissimulate


Not to be a total dick but I have an UNRELENTING hate for everything The Berzerker does : /

Glad you digg Carcass though, how do you like Symphonies of Sickness?


Heh may I ask why the hate?

As for Symphonies of Sickness, I'm not too fond of it but I'm not saying I think it's bad either. Whatever band I listen to I usually go with their newest albums as quality is better.


Because they are a part of a movement in extreme metal I really dislike, where the only thing to explore is FASTER, HARDER, LOUDER and they do all of those really badly but having the most BS drums (drum machine) and uncreative song writing in history. I just can not stand em' sorry.

By quality do you mean production?

In that case I disagree, production can kill a fine record. I much prefer Necrotism and Heartwork to Swansong for an example, this is also due to songwriting though.

Very few bands grow better with time, take examples such as Slayer, Dissection (Reinkaos..), Metallica, Entombed etc.

What I am trying to say is clean production =/= good album.
IM.Nestea | IM.MvP | MvP.DongRaeGu. | Genius | ST.Parting I SlayerS.MMA
Latedi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden1027 Posts
July 26 2011 15:52 GMT
#57
On July 27 2011 00:40 TheBamf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 20:06 Latedi wrote:
On July 26 2011 09:38 TheBamf wrote:
On July 26 2011 09:03 Latedi wrote:
Aah you stole carcass I was going to post Been listening a lot to Corporeal Jigsore Quandary to try play the solo on guitar but it's pretty much not possible. Other than that here's a nice cover of the song

Edit: Maybe I should post some of their own material as well haha

The Berzerker is pretty much industrial death metal-ish... depending on what album we're talking about. Here's one of their best songs imo from the album Dissimulate


Not to be a total dick but I have an UNRELENTING hate for everything The Berzerker does : /

Glad you digg Carcass though, how do you like Symphonies of Sickness?


Heh may I ask why the hate?

As for Symphonies of Sickness, I'm not too fond of it but I'm not saying I think it's bad either. Whatever band I listen to I usually go with their newest albums as quality is better.


Because they are a part of a movement in extreme metal I really dislike, where the only thing to explore is FASTER, HARDER, LOUDER and they do all of those really badly but having the most BS drums (drum machine) and uncreative song writing in history. I just can not stand em' sorry.

By quality do you mean production?

In that case I disagree, production can kill a fine record. I much prefer Necrotism and Heartwork to Swansong for an example, this is also due to songwriting though.

Very few bands grow better with time, take examples such as Slayer, Dissection (Reinkaos..), Metallica, Entombed etc.

What I am trying to say is clean production =/= good album.


You should listen to their latest album, it's pretty weird I don't know what you call that style. I don't think it's death metal though. And I think they ditched the drumming machine, can't remember. I have to agree that programmed drums doesn't contribute to a band.

As a band progresses their music changes as well and I think bands having played for a longer period of time are more aware of their genre and how to write good songs. Also bands change genre over time and as they are comfortable with it and their skill has improved you could say something like band X writes better music now than 10 years ago even if the genres are different.

I also think gear matters, newer amps will produce a better sound than something from 30 years ago in the 80s. This is probably the main reason I don't really like old music. Everything sounds kind of "weak".

My favorite band is probably In Flames and they have changed so much during their career but every new album is still as awesome as the previous one. Sorry if I'm being vague with all this but I'm not good at speaking my opinions.
I am Latedi.
TheBamf
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 17:40:11
July 26 2011 17:35 GMT
#58
On July 27 2011 00:52 Latedi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 00:40 TheBamf wrote:
On July 26 2011 20:06 Latedi wrote:
On July 26 2011 09:38 TheBamf wrote:
On July 26 2011 09:03 Latedi wrote:
Aah you stole carcass I was going to post Been listening a lot to Corporeal Jigsore Quandary to try play the solo on guitar but it's pretty much not possible. Other than that here's a nice cover of the song

Edit: Maybe I should post some of their own material as well haha

The Berzerker is pretty much industrial death metal-ish... depending on what album we're talking about. Here's one of their best songs imo from the album Dissimulate


Not to be a total dick but I have an UNRELENTING hate for everything The Berzerker does : /

Glad you digg Carcass though, how do you like Symphonies of Sickness?


Heh may I ask why the hate?

As for Symphonies of Sickness, I'm not too fond of it but I'm not saying I think it's bad either. Whatever band I listen to I usually go with their newest albums as quality is better.


Because they are a part of a movement in extreme metal I really dislike, where the only thing to explore is FASTER, HARDER, LOUDER and they do all of those really badly but having the most BS drums (drum machine) and uncreative song writing in history. I just can not stand em' sorry.

By quality do you mean production?

In that case I disagree, production can kill a fine record. I much prefer Necrotism and Heartwork to Swansong for an example, this is also due to songwriting though.

Very few bands grow better with time, take examples such as Slayer, Dissection (Reinkaos..), Metallica, Entombed etc.

What I am trying to say is clean production =/= good album.


You should listen to their latest album, it's pretty weird I don't know what you call that style. I don't think it's death metal though. And I think they ditched the drumming machine, can't remember. I have to agree that programmed drums doesn't contribute to a band.

As a band progresses their music changes as well and I think bands having played for a longer period of time are more aware of their genre and how to write good songs. Also bands change genre over time and as they are comfortable with it and their skill has improved you could say something like band X writes better music now than 10 years ago even if the genres are different.

I also think gear matters, newer amps will produce a better sound than something from 30 years ago in the 80s. This is probably the main reason I don't really like old music. Everything sounds kind of "weak".

My favorite band is probably In Flames and they have changed so much during their career but every new album is still as awesome as the previous one. Sorry if I'm being vague with all this but I'm not good at speaking my opinions.


I can tell that we have radically different views on music and especially production and band philosophy.

To put my point down really quick I will leave it at this:
I believe it is about the sound, the sound can be created from a top notch studio and still be shit. Certain bands are not helped by more expensive equipment, one of my favorite bands are Led Zeppelin and having all their tracks re-recorded with fancy new equipment would be nothing short of disaster. Cause the sound created stims from the music itself, not from fancy equipment. Drum triggers, etc take a lot away from the music for me.

We can agree to disagree

On another note:

BOLT THROWER FUCK YEAH!

IM.Nestea | IM.MvP | MvP.DongRaeGu. | Genius | ST.Parting I SlayerS.MMA
Mowr
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden791 Posts
July 26 2011 20:22 GMT
#59
Promoting my band



I wasn't in the band when the video was shot, but the non-longhaired guitarist left the band. I think there was a video taken at our latest gig, I might upload it if I can find it.
Kill one man and they'll call you a murderer. Kill an army of men and they'll call you a general. But kill all men and they'll call you a god.
AntiLegend
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany247 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 21:18:23
July 26 2011 21:14 GMT
#60
i'm not that much into death metal (with the exception of bolt thrower), but this song has been a favorite of mine for a long time. very aggressive & very groovy at the same time:

Decapitated - Winds of Creation
+ Show Spoiler +


bonus:
+ Show Spoiler +
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 176
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 512
NaDa 42
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 703
WinterStarcraft219
ViBE113
Mew2King68
ArmadaUGS50
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1455
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush317
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 38m
INu's Battles
9h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 38m
Replay Cast
20h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.