http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/RGA42
I finally will have the ability to have 1 PC set up just for recording. So im finally getting a guitar, which ive waited about a year to get.
| Forum Index > Media & Entertainment |
|
rebuffering
Canada2436 Posts
http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/RGA42 I finally will have the ability to have 1 PC set up just for recording. So im finally getting a guitar, which ive waited about a year to get. | ||
|
Mutaller
United States1051 Posts
| ||
|
aike
United States1629 Posts
| ||
|
aike
United States1629 Posts
Also... omfg I can't stop listening to that Admit Defeat cover! WOW. haha ![]() Rebuffering, did you ever pick up the guitar? :O If so how's the recording coming along? It's a lot of work haha. | ||
|
aike
United States1629 Posts
![]() Anyways... I just found this https://soundcloud.com/kylease and holy shite it is some good djentlemens music. Pretty excited for new Friend For a Foe, Endur, Periphery, and Sithu Aye. :3 If anyone sees this, what have you been listening to recently? Excited for anything new coming up? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|