• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9366 users

Evil Geniuses Discussion - Page 145

Forum Index > Dota 2 Player & Team Discussion
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 235 Next
Achaian
Profile Joined April 2015
United States3369 Posts
August 14 2017 19:27 GMT
#2881
On August 13 2017 05:17 emperorchampion wrote:
Yeah I think probably just crit needs more time as a captain.


crit has had, what, over a year as captain? He's had enough chances. EG would be idiotic to keep him.
hunter_x
Profile Joined June 2014
Germany2762 Posts
August 14 2017 19:39 GMT
#2882
I think crit will leave, or step down as a Captain. If zai really leaves, crit could become 4 again, and they could try misery as captain. Would be interesting for sure.
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
August 14 2017 19:42 GMT
#2883
On August 15 2017 04:27 Achaian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2017 05:17 emperorchampion wrote:
Yeah I think probably just crit needs more time as a captain.


crit has had, what, over a year as captain? He's had enough chances. EG would be idiotic to keep him.

In your mind how long should a person have to become an excellent captain? A month? Six months?

The way people are talking it is as if EG has been dropping out of tournaments in horrible positions the entire year due to Crit's captaining, while in reality, they've done extremely well for the most part.
shouldbeworking
Profile Joined October 2014
946 Posts
August 15 2017 02:43 GMT
#2884
EG needs what Liquid has. Players that require a couple of bans. Makes life so much easier to draft.
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
August 15 2017 20:26 GMT
#2885
On August 15 2017 11:43 shouldbeworking wrote:
EG needs what Liquid has. Players that require a couple of bans. Makes life so much easier to draft.

Zai is no Jerax/Yapzor/GH/Lil' tho

For EG to become unstoppable they need to poach or find a guy like that for 4

And get a strong leader drafter like PPD
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
Atoissen
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway1737 Posts
August 16 2017 15:20 GMT
#2886
Zai has potential to become such a player.
I would not be disapointed if the team stick together.
But I think changes are coming.
“Strength lies not in defense but in attack.”
clusen
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany8702 Posts
August 16 2017 15:46 GMT
#2887
Zai is amazing imo, his style fits better for an offlaner tho
hunter_x
Profile Joined June 2014
Germany2762 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-16 22:20:05
August 16 2017 22:19 GMT
#2888
I agree, he was an amazing offlaner on secret, better then his support.
Bigtony
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1606 Posts
August 17 2017 21:35 GMT
#2889
On August 17 2017 07:19 hunter_x wrote:
I agree, he was an amazing offlaner on secret, better then his support.


Quite the contrary he was a godlike support at TI4. His 4 position was unmatched. His performances this year were not impressive; I don't know if it was the meta or the team mentality but he did not seem threatening at all.
Push 2 Harder
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-17 21:41:44
August 17 2017 21:40 GMT
#2890
Zai is one of the very best, maybe THE best, greedy 4s imo, which doesn't fit the meta all that well. He likes the high impact team fighters like enigma etc. He's not as good as a space creator, still top 10 in the world i think, but slightly below Jerax/Ahfu/GH/Yapzor etc.
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
Doneld G.
Profile Joined July 2017
61 Posts
August 31 2017 18:08 GMT
#2891
Sad to see Zai leaves, hope he lands in a good team.
Atoissen
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway1737 Posts
August 31 2017 19:31 GMT
#2892
Can we get some wishes, suggestions and/or speculations on who the new Genius is gonna be?
Im kind of blank... But I started thinking about this other Danish support player, who is actully rather skilled, Biver :D
Or are we going to see some new NA support talent? Is there even any?
“Strength lies not in defense but in attack.”
Gaial
Profile Joined May 2014
United States313 Posts
August 31 2017 20:00 GMT
#2893
Rumors point to Fear returning as a 5, with Zai and PPD turning up.

I wish zai would've stayed and Cr1t left. (personal preference).

I'm curiously waiting for the announcement.
Atoissen
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway1737 Posts
August 31 2017 20:07 GMT
#2894
On September 01 2017 05:00 Gaial wrote:
Rumors point to Fear returning as a 5, with Zai and PPD turning up.

I wish zai would've stayed and Cr1t left. (personal preference).

I'm curiously waiting for the announcement.

I understand ur preference, I might share it, but its mostly cause of Zai's persona outside of the game I think.
And Cr1t is a underrated pos 4 imo, people might have forgot how good he was.
I watch he's stream sometimes, I think he's 8,4k mmr or something, playes any position on that account.
And when he picks Earth Spirit, he usually wins the game

PS: Biver that I mentioned in the other post just signed for Team Spirit :D
“Strength lies not in defense but in attack.”
Gaial
Profile Joined May 2014
United States313 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-31 20:58:44
August 31 2017 20:50 GMT
#2895
On September 01 2017 05:07 Atoissen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2017 05:00 Gaial wrote:
Rumors point to Fear returning as a 5, with Zai and PPD turning up.

I wish zai would've stayed and Cr1t left. (personal preference).

I'm curiously waiting for the announcement.

I understand ur preference, I might share it, but its mostly cause of Zai's persona outside of the game I think.
And Cr1t is a underrated pos 4 imo, people might have forgot how good he was.
I watch he's stream sometimes, I think he's 8,4k mmr or something, playes any position on that account.
And when he picks Earth Spirit, he usually wins the game

PS: Biver that I mentioned in the other post just signed for Team Spirit :D


I would prefer Fear or PPD, 1 because I like EG being American/NA players, and 2, I don't think there is a better support player out there, unless it's Misery.

Edit: Misery could be really good, if he meshes with the current players on EG.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
August 31 2017 21:12 GMT
#2896
On September 01 2017 05:50 Gaial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2017 05:07 Atoissen wrote:
On September 01 2017 05:00 Gaial wrote:
Rumors point to Fear returning as a 5, with Zai and PPD turning up.

I wish zai would've stayed and Cr1t left. (personal preference).

I'm curiously waiting for the announcement.

I understand ur preference, I might share it, but its mostly cause of Zai's persona outside of the game I think.
And Cr1t is a underrated pos 4 imo, people might have forgot how good he was.
I watch he's stream sometimes, I think he's 8,4k mmr or something, playes any position on that account.
And when he picks Earth Spirit, he usually wins the game

PS: Biver that I mentioned in the other post just signed for Team Spirit :D


I would prefer Fear or PPD, 1 because I like EG being American/NA players, and 2, I don't think there is a better support player out there, unless it's Misery.

Edit: Misery could be really good, if he meshes with the current players on EG.


Yeah misery is probably the best available player that I can think off the top of my head. Issue of two captains on the same team though
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
August 31 2017 21:14 GMT
#2897
What about Pablo just dropped by alliance?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Atoissen
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway1737 Posts
September 01 2017 11:45 GMT
#2898
Pablo is good... but not great imo He is better off on a a t2 team for the moment, but he has potential.
Atm it seems our best option would be getting the old man back... <3
“Strength lies not in defense but in attack.”
Pomza
Profile Joined October 2014
45 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-01 17:34:21
September 01 2017 17:33 GMT
#2899
Fear is back!

Old Man Fear is back into the roster!
calippo
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden2525 Posts
September 01 2017 17:40 GMT
#2900
typical NA retirement LMAO
in it for the game not for the .... - PMS Army. [WUFC-SDK. VIM. PMS]
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 235 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1284
ComeBackTV 663
SteadfastSC541
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2287
IndyStarCraft 162
Rex144
EnkiAlexander 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 541
LamboSC2 287
IndyStarCraft 162
Rex 144
ProTech135
BRAT_OK 71
mouzHeroMarine 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41605
Shuttle 2278
Horang2 863
EffOrt 849
Light 793
Mini 675
Stork 425
Soma 403
BeSt 304
Hyuk 291
[ Show more ]
firebathero 289
ggaemo 284
Rush 241
Snow 204
ZerO 154
Leta 131
hero 66
sorry 63
Sharp 61
Sea.KH 52
Killer 46
Sexy 45
Shinee 43
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 27
Shine 26
Terrorterran 25
Trap 22
soO 21
Free 15
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 3
Liquid`Ret 0
Dota 2
Gorgc8276
Dendi1064
qojqva820
420jenkins165
Counter-Strike
fl0m934
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1959
crisheroes1242
XaKoH 190
MindelVK2
Other Games
singsing1980
B2W.Neo1005
Liquid`VortiX192
Hui .191
ArmadaUGS163
QueenE96
Mew2King70
ToD38
Trikslyr37
Railgan24
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile122
• Gemini_19 22
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2924
• Jankos2208
• TFBlade1077
Other Games
• WagamamaTV217
• Shiphtur171
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 30m
Stellar Fest
21h 30m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.