|
|
|
I want that to happen in my games
|
This looks like something for the disaster stack
|
Does the disaster stack play US servers and do you have any openings for a mentally and emotionally damaged miscreant?
|
I think disaster stack has been quite dead lately.
|
Without Bluemoon it's been quiet, but I see Omni, ITH, and Mav_2009 occasionally get into stacks.
|
I really wanna try a magician gyro build
Going aether lens, shucks, hex, etc
Maxing homing missing and barrage first and taking barrage -> call down talents
|
aka the only legit gyro build
|
You're missing eblade and dagon there.
|
I tossed that under etc. I think the optimal route is something like wand, acquila, arcane boots, drums, shadow blade, blink, aether lens, dagon, e-blade, dagon 5
If you haven't won by then uninstall
Edit: I bet I'm missing some broken wizard item here....
Yup. Add kaya in there too
|
Czech Republic18921 Posts
|
Homing missile should drop a calldown when it hits. That would be a cool talent.
|
yeah lets buff gyro a bit maybe give him perma haste instead of measly +50ms talent
|
I like the way you guys think. Let's also make it so that every time calldown hits someone it spawns a homing missile under them.
It'll almost be recursive because then the homing missile can spawn another call down that can spawn more homing missiles
|
On March 28 2018 00:32 PhoenixVoid wrote: Without Bluemoon it's been quiet, but I see Omni, ITH, and Mav_2009 occasionally get into stacks.
more recently it's been ith, Shiaopi, uber and Nixer for some awful dota.
|
Shame we can't ask/con/bully Julmust into coaching.
|
you're always welcome to spectate my stream phoenixvoid, it's only european party/solo/smurf at this point
|
man i wish i had a smurf so bad but i cba playing tons of unranked
|
GTC keyone is over without any gaming related info. urgh
|
Some day I will return to dota and play Crystal Maiden and Dunkshaker again. Some day.
|
|
|
|
|
|