haven't logged in on it for a year tho, no need to smurf when your main has 3k mmr
Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9420
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
Pontual
Brazil3038 Posts
haven't logged in on it for a year tho, no need to smurf when your main has 3k mmr | ||
|
goody153
44304 Posts
btw is midas dota dead ? i think the only hero that buys it is lone druid and i'm seeing alot of lone druid who just skips it in favor of dominator(range druid doesn't even get it) maybe buff the item ? | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
Pontual
Brazil3038 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
i swear ive never ever listened to one direction in my life before idk how this happened | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
| ||
|
harodihg
Japan1344 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On March 28 2018 23:37 harodihg wrote: Had a game the other day where our support gave a furion on our team both wards in the pregame screen and upon loading in he had sold them and gotten the gold - both wards were available for purchase after that too This is some next-level DotA. Omni, take notes. | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
Idk why and it usually happens on LD exclusively. Mobile Chrome. Never happened on desktop (due to never accidentally clicking on ads I suppose). But this time it happened even after switching to another tab and lodging the ootgd thread again. Such advertisements are obnoxious. The ones that take my recent product searches into account are funny and at times "helpful" at least. 🤔 | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
Unleashing
Denmark14978 Posts
| ||
|
harodihg
Japan1344 Posts
On March 29 2018 00:09 intotheheart wrote: I've only gotten internet dating suggestions from TL/LD. I've seen what you're talking about on the phone though. Sometimes, I see a LoL ad which makes me chuckle. So you're single ? | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
if u asked 100girls you wouldnt be single | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On March 29 2018 00:06 Artisreal wrote: I am being redirected from LD to some scam "congratulations, you have won xyz" website... Idk why and it usually happens on LD exclusively. Mobile Chrome. Never happened on desktop (due to never accidentally clicking on ads I suppose). But this time it happened even after switching to another tab and lodging the ootgd thread again. Such advertisements are obnoxious. The ones that take my recent product searches into account are funny and at times "helpful" at least. 🤔 I know this isn't so helpful but please report all such ads on any teamliquid site at: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/312942-unacceptable-ads we hate them as much as you do, but since everybody gets different ads it's hard to know what other people are experiencing. | ||
|
harodihg
Japan1344 Posts
I'm saving my super likes for ITH | ||
|
Faruko
Chile34173 Posts
On March 29 2018 00:57 harodihg wrote: Someone tell R1CH to make a TL dating app I'm saving my super likes for ITH somebody uses tinder | ||
|
harodihg
Japan1344 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
| ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On March 29 2018 01:33 intotheheart wrote: I wonder if harodihg will force a TL commandment to become "TL is not a dating site." If people can get married in WoW and Eve Online can hold funerals for well known players, TL needs accept harodihg's ham fisted attempts to find love in all the wrong places. | ||
| ||
?