unknown mmr
but I know what you are all thinking and yes it's lower than firebolt
brb sudoku
and have an unshitty birthday ith
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
HwangjaeTerran
Finland5967 Posts
March 26 2018 21:41 GMT
#188321
unknown mmr but I know what you are all thinking and yes it's lower than firebolt brb sudoku and have an unshitty birthday ith | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
March 26 2018 22:05 GMT
#188322
On March 27 2018 06:41 Artisreal wrote: p6 drunk posting. legendary. Guaranteed ban incoming ![]() Yeah, well you know, don't be like me on that front. Own up to your bullshit though, its a healthy way to live. | ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
March 26 2018 23:31 GMT
#188323
| ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
March 27 2018 00:04 GMT
#188324
On March 27 2018 08:31 Spicy_Curry wrote: Anyone else bothered by how loud some movies are nowadays? Dunkirk and annihilation were sooo loud. I think I I had to watch with earbuds in at times. My wife brings ear plugs to every movie. But she is a drummer and brings earplugs to everything. I wear them because she brings me a pair as well. Its a good plan. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
March 27 2018 01:14 GMT
#188325
On March 27 2018 09:04 Plansix wrote: Show nested quote + On March 27 2018 08:31 Spicy_Curry wrote: Anyone else bothered by how loud some movies are nowadays? Dunkirk and annihilation were sooo loud. I think I I had to watch with earbuds in at times. My wife brings ear plugs to every movie. But she is a drummer and brings earplugs to everything. I wear them because she brings me a pair as well. Its a good plan. Always better to be safe than sorry with your ears. Carrying tinnitus around for life is no bueno. | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
March 27 2018 02:24 GMT
#188326
| ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
March 27 2018 02:58 GMT
#188327
On March 27 2018 10:14 PhoenixVoid wrote: BR2049's elephant synths (the BWAAAAAAAAAM you guys know what I mean) nearly blew my ears out. Maybe it's an IMAX thing, maybe it's a directorial decision nowadays or some film industry version of the loudness war. Show nested quote + On March 27 2018 09:04 Plansix wrote: On March 27 2018 08:31 Spicy_Curry wrote: Anyone else bothered by how loud some movies are nowadays? Dunkirk and annihilation were sooo loud. I think I I had to watch with earbuds in at times. My wife brings ear plugs to every movie. But she is a drummer and brings earplugs to everything. I wear them because she brings me a pair as well. Its a good plan. Always better to be safe than sorry with your ears. Carrying tinnitus around for life is no bueno. The space vagina scene really made my ears uncomfortable. It was a cool scene though. | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
March 27 2018 04:38 GMT
#188328
| ||
|
gaymon
Germany1023 Posts
March 27 2018 04:59 GMT
#188329
| ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
March 27 2018 06:02 GMT
#188330
| ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
March 27 2018 06:50 GMT
#188331
gl lel 600 asking lmao | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
March 27 2018 10:43 GMT
#188332
| ||
|
Pontual
Brazil3038 Posts
March 27 2018 11:40 GMT
#188333
| ||
|
Slomo
Germany7198 Posts
March 27 2018 11:54 GMT
#188334
| ||
|
Maverick_2009
Somewhere2002 Posts
March 27 2018 11:57 GMT
#188335
On March 27 2018 20:54 Slomo wrote: Bound by soul. That way, if you kill a scalper, you can use his ticket. that's violent | ||
|
Pontual
Brazil3038 Posts
March 27 2018 12:03 GMT
#188336
| ||
|
Atreides
United States2393 Posts
March 27 2018 12:13 GMT
#188337
Its the first time the dates kind of work. (the last time I left Alaska was after a really good fishing season brother and I went to MLG Orlando in 2011.collected all EG sc2 team signatures on my mousepad and HuK beat the evil koreans, it was great. For the most part I have no interest in traveling.) | ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7758 Posts
March 27 2018 12:48 GMT
#188338
| ||
|
harodihg
Japan1344 Posts
March 27 2018 13:01 GMT
#188339
On March 27 2018 21:13 Atreides wrote: if i make a shitload of money this summer fishing maybe ill get my bro to go to vancouver with me and we'll scrounge up tickets. heh Its the first time the dates kind of work. (the last time I left Alaska was after a really good fishing season brother and I went to MLG Orlando in 2011.collected all EG sc2 team signatures on my mousepad and HuK beat the evil koreans, it was great. For the most part I have no interest in traveling.) If you really think about it, the Koreans were the good guys. It's like Pocahontas, you think the white man is the good guy because you relate to him more, but really he's over there pillaging their ancient, peaceful civilization and declaring war upon their way of life | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
March 27 2018 14:35 GMT
#188340
This is a one in a million hero interaction but man it's hilarious. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6560 Liquid`RaSZi5748 Beastyqt824 shahzam506 B2W.Neo229 ToD190 Pyrionflax175 KnowMe125 ArmadaUGS80 ZombieGrub76 IndyStarCraft Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|