• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:22
CEST 07:22
KST 14:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9012 users

Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9375

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9373 9374 9375 9376 9377 10602 Next
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
March 11 2018 20:34 GMT
#187481
The artifact subreddit is so fun, I love it. It's like a 50/50 mix of tcg players discussing the game and then people who are completely clueless and are freaking the fuck out about the game not being completely free and calling the game a ridiculous p2w cashgrab. I can't stop reading it, I think I'm addicted.
super gg
Maverick_2009
Profile Joined December 2014
Somewhere2002 Posts
March 11 2018 22:28 GMT
#187482
now the question is whether hjt will stick to hwangjaeterran or digitalctrash
https://www.twitch.tv/deso_739
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-11 22:37:15
March 11 2018 22:29 GMT
#187483
He'll stick with hjt probably, since the staff asked him to stick to one account. You're technically not supposed to have a smurf here, although being Comeh, I think saying that is a bit hypocritical.

Did a solo GR70 today, which has traditionally been my goal for a seasonal. I find I don't have the motivation to grind to getting perfect gear. When I get my second Unity, I'll grind until I hit the cap with my gear, and maybe just stop playing until Season 14. I know Atreides is baffled by me quitting so early, but I find at a certain point in the game, I really need to start min-maxing my equipment. Too lazy for it though.
kiss kiss fall in love
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
March 11 2018 22:55 GMT
#187484
I know I'm late here but been building and winning with some ridiculous slay the spire decks and it is so fun holy shit

building decks that can win with the relic that hides enemy intents is super fun lol
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
March 11 2018 22:57 GMT
#187485
fuck u u ignored me on steam also ic ant beat this fucking game i hate it oncme i had the most ridiculous deck with 24 relics and got 1 shot by the final boss i hate thsi game so much
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-11 23:00:32
March 11 2018 22:58 GMT
#187486
On March 12 2018 07:57 teddyoojo wrote:
fuck u u ignored me on steam also ic ant beat this fucking game i hate it oncme i had the most ridiculous deck with 24 relics and got 1 shot by the final boss i hate thsi game so much

wait I didn't see your steam messages lmao

have u not beaten it yet

I beat it once with a pretty standard Ironclad strength deck (my first run! But I had watched streams), then I've won once with a poison deck that had 3 cards that doubled poison (beat the final boss in like 4 turns and he had ~400 poison on him lmao) and just now with an ironclad deck that only raised block, used the shield slam thing, and hurt people if they attacked you. No barricade which was tricky.

For the second two decks I picked up the relic that hid intents so I just had to raise my armor a lot every turn and lol
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
March 11 2018 22:59 GMT
#187487
NO
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-11 23:04:40
March 11 2018 23:04 GMT
#187488
On March 12 2018 07:55 eieio wrote:
I know I'm late here but been building and winning with some ridiculous slay the spire decks and it is so fun holy shit

building decks that can win with the relic that hides enemy intents is super fun lol

I think that relic is very good if you have a very one dimensional deck, either super defensive or super defensive. For example an Ironclad deck with a lot of +strength cards, double taps, whirlwinds and heavy blades, who care about enemy intent, you're just oneshotting everything. On the other hand a super defensive deck also likes the relic, when you have a bunch of Footworks and Blurs on the Silent. The relic doesn't really work if you have a mixed deck with a bit of both.

On a different note, ppd is back to his old shenanigans stirring shit up on twitter:

super gg
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
March 11 2018 23:07 GMT
#187489
On March 12 2018 08:04 cecek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 07:55 eieio wrote:
I know I'm late here but been building and winning with some ridiculous slay the spire decks and it is so fun holy shit

building decks that can win with the relic that hides enemy intents is super fun lol

I think that relic is very good if you have a very one dimensional deck, either super defensive or super defensive. For example an Ironclad deck with a lot of +strength cards, double taps, whirlwinds and heavy blades, who care about enemy intent, you're just oneshotting everything. On the other hand a super defensive deck also likes the relic, when you have a bunch of Footworks and Blurs on the Silent. The relic doesn't really work if you have a mixed deck with a bit of both.

On a different note, ppd is back to his old shenanigans stirring shit up on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Peterpandam/status/972932806253924354?s=20

yeah I've won both times I had it, playing really defensive decks. I'd be super hesitant to pick it up in like a midrangey deck where you need intents to know how you want to play your turn.

With my repeatedly-double-poison deck I got to kill The Champ with poison before he could even use the buff that removes stacks of poison which was also pretty sweet lol.

The hardest part for me with the game is that I want to build sweet bizarre decks and so I try to force weird things instead of just making the boring normal picks that I'm sure would boost my winrate. It'd be nice to have a little more ability to guide the early game I guess.
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
March 11 2018 23:21 GMT
#187490
By far the most fun deck I've had was with dead branch (relic that makes it so whenever you exhaust a card, you get a random card) and Corruption (Ironclad power that makes it so that ll skills cost zero, but whenever you play it, it gets exhausted). So you play Corruption and all your skills cost zero and when you play them you get a random card that has a 50%ish chance of also costing zero. And a lot of the skills give you extra mana, so usually you win on the spot during the turn you play Corruption, because you just go off and do crazy shit.

I'm just waiting for more content, mainly the third character. I finished Ascension 15 on Ironclad a while ago and am closing in on it with the Silent. Still missing 5 achievements, too. Although, I gotta say the dailies keep the game fresh, some of the special parameters are really fun. Great decision by the devs not making the dailies just regular runs seeded the same way for everyone.
super gg
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
March 12 2018 00:39 GMT
#187491
On March 12 2018 08:21 cecek wrote:
By far the most fun deck I've had was with dead branch (relic that makes it so whenever you exhaust a card, you get a random card) and Corruption (Ironclad power that makes it so that ll skills cost zero, but whenever you play it, it gets exhausted). So you play Corruption and all your skills cost zero and when you play them you get a random card that has a 50%ish chance of also costing zero. And a lot of the skills give you extra mana, so usually you win on the spot during the turn you play Corruption, because you just go off and do crazy shit.

I'm just waiting for more content, mainly the third character. I finished Ascension 15 on Ironclad a while ago and am closing in on it with the Silent. Still missing 5 achievements, too. Although, I gotta say the dailies keep the game fresh, some of the special parameters are really fun. Great decision by the devs not making the dailies just regular runs seeded the same way for everyone.

I saw somebody play a deck like this while I was watching streams to decide whether to get the game, it looks SO FUN

I've won with 1 exhaust-heavy deck and I really liked it
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-12 00:40:13
March 12 2018 00:40 GMT
#187492
On March 12 2018 07:58 eieio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 07:57 teddyoojo wrote:
fuck u u ignored me on steam also ic ant beat this fucking game i hate it oncme i had the most ridiculous deck with 24 relics and got 1 shot by the final boss i hate thsi game so much

wait I didn't see your steam messages lmao

have u not beaten it yet

I beat it once with a pretty standard Ironclad strength deck (my first run! But I had watched streams), then I've won once with a poison deck that had 3 cards that doubled poison (beat the final boss in like 4 turns and he had ~400 poison on him lmao) and just now with an ironclad deck that only raised block, used the shield slam thing, and hurt people if they attacked you. No barricade which was tricky.

For the second two decks I picked up the relic that hid intents so I just had to raise my armor a lot every turn and lol

The hide enemy intent rwlic is the only bonus energy relic i never pick up lol
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
March 12 2018 00:42 GMT
#187493
Fuck heavy blade just get clash's and perfect strikes
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
March 12 2018 01:22 GMT
#187494
man i swear that one run i had all the relics legit 24 relics i literally couldnt be touched by anything with my debuffs+billion card draws+ armor every turn thanks to them cuz i had all the relics but then this endboss dies loses all debuffs and revives and 1 hits me cuz i took bite and had only 45 max hp
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-12 01:40:54
March 12 2018 01:40 GMT
#187495
On March 12 2018 09:40 PassiveAce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 07:58 eieio wrote:
On March 12 2018 07:57 teddyoojo wrote:
fuck u u ignored me on steam also ic ant beat this fucking game i hate it oncme i had the most ridiculous deck with 24 relics and got 1 shot by the final boss i hate thsi game so much

wait I didn't see your steam messages lmao

have u not beaten it yet

I beat it once with a pretty standard Ironclad strength deck (my first run! But I had watched streams), then I've won once with a poison deck that had 3 cards that doubled poison (beat the final boss in like 4 turns and he had ~400 poison on him lmao) and just now with an ironclad deck that only raised block, used the shield slam thing, and hurt people if they attacked you. No barricade which was tricky.

For the second two decks I picked up the relic that hid intents so I just had to raise my armor a lot every turn and lol

The hide enemy intent rwlic is the only bonus energy relic i never pick up lol

The first time I had already picked up snecko eye and was just like fuck it, this run's a joke anyway.

The second time was more intentional / I figured if I was just gaining armor it didn't matter.

Seriously tho look at this shit from my poison deck hide intent / snecko run lmaoo
+ Show Spoiler [Boss 2 / The Champ] +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Boss 3 / The Time Monster Thing] +
[image loading]


The whole run took 55 minutes

On March 12 2018 09:42 PassiveAce wrote:
Fuck heavy blade just get clash's and perfect strikes

With like 15 strength it owns so hard tho, I look seeing big numbers.

Perfect strike seems bad to me cause I like deleting strikes and defends from my deck anyway.
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
March 12 2018 01:43 GMT
#187496
On March 12 2018 10:22 teddyoojo wrote:
man i swear that one run i had all the relics legit 24 relics i literally couldnt be touched by anything with my debuffs+billion card draws+ armor every turn thanks to them cuz i had all the relics but then this endboss dies loses all debuffs and revives and 1 hits me cuz i took bite and had only 45 max hp

Yeah dont take bite lol
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-12 01:46:37
March 12 2018 01:45 GMT
#187497
On March 12 2018 10:40 eieio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 09:40 PassiveAce wrote:
On March 12 2018 07:58 eieio wrote:
On March 12 2018 07:57 teddyoojo wrote:
fuck u u ignored me on steam also ic ant beat this fucking game i hate it oncme i had the most ridiculous deck with 24 relics and got 1 shot by the final boss i hate thsi game so much

wait I didn't see your steam messages lmao

have u not beaten it yet

I beat it once with a pretty standard Ironclad strength deck (my first run! But I had watched streams), then I've won once with a poison deck that had 3 cards that doubled poison (beat the final boss in like 4 turns and he had ~400 poison on him lmao) and just now with an ironclad deck that only raised block, used the shield slam thing, and hurt people if they attacked you. No barricade which was tricky.

For the second two decks I picked up the relic that hid intents so I just had to raise my armor a lot every turn and lol

The hide enemy intent rwlic is the only bonus energy relic i never pick up lol

The first time I had already picked up snecko eye and was just like fuck it, this run's a joke anyway.

The second time was more intentional / I figured if I was just gaining armor it didn't matter.

Seriously tho look at this shit from my poison deck hide intent / snecko run lmaoo
+ Show Spoiler [Boss 2 / The Champ] +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Boss 3 / The Time Monster Thing] +
[image loading]


The whole run took 55 minutes

Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 09:42 PassiveAce wrote:
Fuck heavy blade just get clash's and perfect strikes

With like 15 strength it owns so hard tho, I look seeing big numbers.

Perfect strike seems bad to me cause I like deleting strikes and defends from my deck anyway.

Damn thats wild.
Green poison runs never work out for me :p
Almost all my wins are high energy offensive red decks
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
eieio
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States14512 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-12 01:49:26
March 12 2018 01:48 GMT
#187498
it was like my third try in a row trying to force poison. The first card I took was the "double poison / exhaust" one and I didn't even have any poison cards.

Probably not the highest percentage strat to force poison but it was fun as hell.

(I did swap out my starting relic and got the transfer poison one so that was a sign I guess)
LiquidDota Staff
TL+ Member
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-12 02:08:25
March 12 2018 02:06 GMT
#187499
The thing about poison deck is you want like 4 cards for killing things and basically nothing else offensive. But you also have a couple relics you really want, like the +1 poison thing makes the poison power and bouncing flask sooooooooooo much more effective.

But yeah upgraded double poison so its triple poison is hilarious. Doubly so if you have the relic that hops poison stacks from the dead thing to an alive thing.

Mostly is inconsistent as a deck because some bosses just fuck you tho I find.

Stupidest deck I've had was a shiv deck as silent with two upgraded +5 shiv power things, two "get a free shiv every turn" powers, and the relic that gives you strength if you use an attack 3 times in a turn.

Then I got timelord as the final boss. I was sad.
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
March 12 2018 02:13 GMT
#187500
how why wouldnt itake bite it seems so good on green dude cuz u cant heal
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Prev 1 9373 9374 9375 9376 9377 10602 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 177
Nina 118
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3585
Shuttle 1344
Sharp 359
Dewaltoss 86
Mong 79
Icarus 10
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King221
Other Games
summit1g7763
WinterStarcraft566
C9.Mang0265
Sick142
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• StrangeGG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Lourlo900
• Stunt378
Other Games
• Shiphtur478
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 38m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.