and gl passive safe travels
Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 9373
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
and gl passive safe travels | ||
|
Slomo
Germany7198 Posts
On March 11 2018 02:25 andyrau wrote: can liquid stop throwing and gl passive safe travels u r too late man. game ended 20 minutes ago. | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
| ||
|
Faruko
Chile34173 Posts
I did watch a little bit of anime when i was younger Captain Tsubasa, Slamdunk, Dragon Ball and Saint Seya: Knights of the Zodiac There, i said it Anime still a mistake tho | ||
|
Artisreal
Germany9235 Posts
ur playing jrpgs with great joy. how far is that actually? | ||
|
Faruko
Chile34173 Posts
No pls no ![]() | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
On March 11 2018 07:35 Faruko wrote: Holy shit dude No pls no ![]() jrpgs are basically anime turned up to 11, tbh. Of course, I prefer jrpgs to anime though I like both. | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On March 11 2018 07:39 Nevuk wrote: jrpgs are basically anime turned up to 11, tbh. Of course, I prefer jrpgs to anime though I like both. JRPGs > VNs > manga > anime. I guess. | ||
|
Faruko
Chile34173 Posts
| ||
|
Yurie
12175 Posts
I would say all of them can be good but most JRPGs are held back by either their gameplay, grind or story. I start many of them, enjoy them and quit 60% through. A few I finish but they were well above average for the genre. Then the same hold true for the other three as well. Since anime is the most relaxed to watch due to requiring no inputs there is a bigger chance to finish something mediocre. Many VNs require more cliking than Dota to get through a game. One row of text, click, click, click, click. The auto forwarders don't really work as I want them most of the time. My reading speed varies too much over time. From them not displaying the text fast enough to me needing a small nap before the next segment speed. | ||
|
digitalctrash
San Marino74 Posts
asking for a friend anime is great, PoRO best studio | ||
|
Kraznaya
United States3711 Posts
| ||
|
Yurie
12175 Posts
On March 11 2018 09:02 Kraznaya wrote: if i havent played on an account in a long time, but have previously played ranked and had a ranked MMR on that account, what is the highest rank I can calibrate at? There is no decay. Recalibration moves people towards 2.5k though. So a bit towards 2.5k compared to what your old MMR was. | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
| ||
|
Kraznaya
United States3711 Posts
On March 11 2018 09:24 Nevuk wrote: The drop is higher the higher your mmr. If you're like 4k you'll wind up +/- 200 at 3900, while 7k wound up back at like 5.5k how do the new badges correspond with ranks? is it possible for me to calibrate divine with high enough mmr? | ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
On March 11 2018 09:46 Kraznaya wrote: how do the new badges correspond with ranks? is it possible for me to calibrate divine with high enough mmr? https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Matchmaking/Seasonal_Rankings (Subtract about 200 mmr from each badge, they've deflated as the season goes on). Divine 0 should definitely be possible. | ||
|
Kraznaya
United States3711 Posts
On March 11 2018 10:10 Nevuk wrote: https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Matchmaking/Seasonal_Rankings (Subtract about 200 mmr from each badge, they've deflated as the season goes on). Divine 0 should definitely be possible. Why have they deflated? I've definitely seen this as well; I see Divines in my game which opendota estimates around 4.7-8k | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
On March 11 2018 10:34 Kraznaya wrote: Why have they deflated? I've definitely seen this as well; I see Divines in my game which opendota estimates around 4.7-8k Not totally sure my theory : 1.some % of the user base is allocated to each rank. Once the highest mmrs moved to divine 5+ (leaderboards) it may move them out consideration for being part of percentage, so the overall mmr in each lower bracket lowers. I've seen divine[4] in my solo queue ancient[1] level games, though it's rare. | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
| ||
