|
On June 27 2015 12:02 Fencar wrote:Thanks guys, I'm going to make an investment in a large water bottle. Any brand/type/etc you guys recommend? I am not well versed in the ways of water bottles.  Tbh I'm still not sure what to do with my time tonight from now-6:00 AM when I'll probably go make myself 'breakfast.' My options are: -Search for a couple of books to read. -Play video games. -Shitpost. -Read My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction by ShortSkirtsandExplosions. -Watch anime. -Listen to an audiobook/podcast. -Watch youtube. -A combination of the above. klean kanteen which is stainless steel
|
eieio senpai plz enlighten me what is this bucket thing the sm4sh commentators keep talking about
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
fuck that ive had TWO emails
wtf, this didnt happen with my last domain
On June 27 2015 12:14 tehh4ck3r wrote: eieio senpai plz enlighten me what is this bucket thing the sm4sh commentators keep talking about
either game and watch
or theyre talking about stocks being buckets, you can fill up a bucket to 999% but it doesnt matter if you dont ever take the stock
|
On June 27 2015 12:08 andyrau wrote: drinking water's a good habit to develop also i consciously choose shit like water or light green tea over other drinks at restaurants now how can you say no to this when you go eat taiwanese
|
|
|
On June 27 2015 12:15 Targe wrote:fuck that ive had TWO emails wtf, this didnt happen with my last domain Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:14 tehh4ck3r wrote: eieio senpai plz enlighten me what is this bucket thing the sm4sh commentators keep talking about either game and watch or theyre talking about stocks being buckets, you can fill up a bucket to 999% but it doesnt matter if you dont ever take the stock
i think they're talking about game and watch but what actually is the bucket is it one of his moves or something
|
On June 27 2015 12:05 eieio wrote:ya I literally just bought two 1 L bottled water bottles from the grocery that I'd switch out somewhat often although I'm probably gonna buy a big water bottle for camp tomorrow, the brand most of my friends use is Nalgene they're like $10 and super strong and shit they are WaycrossCampApproved with is like almost rito approval Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:05 andyrau wrote:On June 27 2015 11:26 eieio wrote: "everyone has faith if you're sitting in a chair right now you sat down in it with faith that you wouldn't fall" askdjfnalkjsnaelranweljrwer literally someone said this 2 week ago at a meeting I was at LMAo yes i had faith whoever made that chair wasn't completely incompetent you're absolutely right. no seriously its just like amksndflkansdasdf did that actually come out of your mouth WTF LOL to be fair they are indeed correct, you do have faith in that person
however faith in a person whose existence can be easily implied and verified or falsified is different from faith in something whose existence can't be
the argument that faith is necessary holds up, but the argument that faith in god is necessary has a hilarious gap in logic
(although the christian connection between god and the world does explain the origin of that logical leap)
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On June 27 2015 12:16 tehh4ck3r wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:15 Targe wrote:fuck that ive had TWO emails wtf, this didnt happen with my last domain On June 27 2015 12:14 tehh4ck3r wrote: eieio senpai plz enlighten me what is this bucket thing the sm4sh commentators keep talking about either game and watch or theyre talking about stocks being buckets, you can fill up a bucket to 999% but it doesnt matter if you dont ever take the stock i think they're talking about game and watch but what actually is the bucket is it one of his moves or something yeah, he collects projectiles or something im not sure
Mr. Game & Watch's Oil Panic special catches shots and turns them into oil. After catching three, the bucket will be full and you'll be able to throw oil all over your enemies. Some shots, like Samus's fully powered Charge Shot, will fill the bucket in one go! Throwing the oil you get from a shot like that can KO your foes in a flash!
|
On June 27 2015 12:14 CorsairHero wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:02 Fencar wrote:Thanks guys, I'm going to make an investment in a large water bottle. Any brand/type/etc you guys recommend? I am not well versed in the ways of water bottles.  Tbh I'm still not sure what to do with my time tonight from now-6:00 AM when I'll probably go make myself 'breakfast.' My options are: -Search for a couple of books to read. -Play video games. -Shitpost. -Read My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction by ShortSkirtsandExplosions. -Watch anime. -Listen to an audiobook/podcast. -Watch youtube. -A combination of the above. klean kanteen which is stainless steel OK I found one is it safe to post the link here?
|
28103 Posts
If it's not NSFW or a malicious link and isn't something dota 2 news worthy go for it.
|
On June 27 2015 12:15 CorsairHero wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:08 andyrau wrote: drinking water's a good habit to develop also i consciously choose shit like water or light green tea over other drinks at restaurants now how can you say no to this when you go eat taiwanese ![[image loading]](http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/aevgNFrUU4DoO7ovfN7jOA/348s.jpg) honestly not a fan but yea lots of funky drinks xuan mei that egg shit at viet places etc
i still take green tea lol
On June 27 2015 12:16 Fencar wrote: ^ what IS that thing? 紅豆冰
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
fencar is like the most polite and traditional poster in this thread
i wonder how long until he becomes one of us
|
On June 27 2015 12:19 TheEmulator wrote: If it's not NSFW or a malicious link and isn't something dota 2 news worthy go for it. Thanks based-emu :D
Bottle link from REI: + Show Spoiler +http://www.rei.com/product/855001/klean-kanteen-stainless-steel-wide-mouth-loop-cap-water-bottle-40-fl-oz?cm_mmc=cse_PLA-_-pla_multichannel-_-8550010001&mr:trackingCode=43111496-8A6C-E211-BA78-001B21631C34&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=pla_multichannelonline&mr:ad=53280440440&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:filter=126986421160&msid=OZ75dW6n_dc|pcrid|53280440440|&lsft=cm_mmc:cse_PLA
On June 27 2015 12:19 andyrau wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:15 CorsairHero wrote:On June 27 2015 12:08 andyrau wrote: drinking water's a good habit to develop also i consciously choose shit like water or light green tea over other drinks at restaurants now how can you say no to this when you go eat taiwanese ![[image loading]](http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/aevgNFrUU4DoO7ovfN7jOA/348s.jpg) honestly not a fan but yea lots of funky drinks xuan mei that egg shit at viet places etc i still take green tea lol 紅豆冰 OK I googled "紅豆冰" and got red bean ice which looks like some variety of ice cream. Is this more or less correct?
|
On June 27 2015 12:18 Fencar wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:14 CorsairHero wrote:On June 27 2015 12:02 Fencar wrote:Thanks guys, I'm going to make an investment in a large water bottle. Any brand/type/etc you guys recommend? I am not well versed in the ways of water bottles.  Tbh I'm still not sure what to do with my time tonight from now-6:00 AM when I'll probably go make myself 'breakfast.' My options are: -Search for a couple of books to read. -Play video games. -Shitpost. -Read My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction by ShortSkirtsandExplosions. -Watch anime. -Listen to an audiobook/podcast. -Watch youtube. -A combination of the above. klean kanteen which is stainless steel OK I found one is it safe to post the link here? http://www.mec.ca/product/5031-827/klean-kanteen-wide-stainless-steel-bottle-1.18l/ you can find this at REI probably if you're in US
fencar too fast
|
On June 27 2015 12:02 Fencar wrote:Thanks guys, I'm going to make an investment in a large water bottle. Any brand/type/etc you guys recommend? I am not well versed in the ways of water bottles.  Tbh I'm still not sure what to do with my time tonight from now-6:00 AM when I'll probably go make myself 'breakfast.' My options are: -Search for a couple of books to read. -Play video games. -Shitpost. -Read My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction by ShortSkirtsandExplosions. -Watch anime. -Listen to an audiobook/podcast. -Watch youtube. -A combination of the above. You can do most of that on 4chan kek.
|
On June 27 2015 12:22 CorsairHero wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:18 Fencar wrote:On June 27 2015 12:14 CorsairHero wrote:On June 27 2015 12:02 Fencar wrote:Thanks guys, I'm going to make an investment in a large water bottle. Any brand/type/etc you guys recommend? I am not well versed in the ways of water bottles.  Tbh I'm still not sure what to do with my time tonight from now-6:00 AM when I'll probably go make myself 'breakfast.' My options are: -Search for a couple of books to read. -Play video games. -Shitpost. -Read My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction by ShortSkirtsandExplosions. -Watch anime. -Listen to an audiobook/podcast. -Watch youtube. -A combination of the above. klean kanteen which is stainless steel OK I found one is it safe to post the link here? http://www.mec.ca/product/5031-827/klean-kanteen-wide-stainless-steel-bottle-1.18l/you can find this at REI probably if you're in US fencar too fast Yea sorry I ninja'd you by 9 seconds I found it on REI & posted the link above.
On June 27 2015 12:23 PhoenixVoid wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:02 Fencar wrote:Thanks guys, I'm going to make an investment in a large water bottle. Any brand/type/etc you guys recommend? I am not well versed in the ways of water bottles.  Tbh I'm still not sure what to do with my time tonight from now-6:00 AM when I'll probably go make myself 'breakfast.' My options are: -Search for a couple of books to read. -Play video games. -Shitpost. -Read My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction by ShortSkirtsandExplosions. -Watch anime. -Listen to an audiobook/podcast. -Watch youtube. -A combination of the above. You can do most of that on 4chan kek. The only time I've been on 4chan is when my friend anesthetic links things in teamspeak. They're usually dumb/awful and I wonder why he links them.
|
On June 27 2015 12:22 Fencar wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:19 TheEmulator wrote: If it's not NSFW or a malicious link and isn't something dota 2 news worthy go for it. Thanks based-emu :D Bottle link from REI: + Show Spoiler +http://www.rei.com/product/855001/klean-kanteen-stainless-steel-wide-mouth-loop-cap-water-bottle-40-fl-oz?cm_mmc=cse_PLA-_-pla_multichannel-_-8550010001&mr:trackingCode=43111496-8A6C-E211-BA78-001B21631C34&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=pla_multichannelonline&mr:ad=53280440440&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:filter=126986421160&msid=OZ75dW6n_dc|pcrid|53280440440|&lsft=cm_mmc:cse_PLA Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:19 andyrau wrote:On June 27 2015 12:15 CorsairHero wrote:On June 27 2015 12:08 andyrau wrote: drinking water's a good habit to develop also i consciously choose shit like water or light green tea over other drinks at restaurants now how can you say no to this when you go eat taiwanese ![[image loading]](http://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/aevgNFrUU4DoO7ovfN7jOA/348s.jpg) honestly not a fan but yea lots of funky drinks xuan mei that egg shit at viet places etc i still take green tea lol On June 27 2015 12:16 Fencar wrote: ^ what IS that thing? 紅豆冰 OK I googled "紅豆冰" and got red bean ice which looks like some variety of ice cream. Is this more or less correct? other variants include slush so you gotta drink it fast or break it in half cause it'll fall apart lol
|
Sounds like a challenge. Must be a lot of fun to eat!
|
On June 27 2015 12:23 Fencar wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:22 CorsairHero wrote:On June 27 2015 12:18 Fencar wrote:On June 27 2015 12:14 CorsairHero wrote:On June 27 2015 12:02 Fencar wrote:Thanks guys, I'm going to make an investment in a large water bottle. Any brand/type/etc you guys recommend? I am not well versed in the ways of water bottles.  Tbh I'm still not sure what to do with my time tonight from now-6:00 AM when I'll probably go make myself 'breakfast.' My options are: -Search for a couple of books to read. -Play video games. -Shitpost. -Read My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction by ShortSkirtsandExplosions. -Watch anime. -Listen to an audiobook/podcast. -Watch youtube. -A combination of the above. klean kanteen which is stainless steel OK I found one is it safe to post the link here? http://www.mec.ca/product/5031-827/klean-kanteen-wide-stainless-steel-bottle-1.18l/you can find this at REI probably if you're in US fencar too fast Yea sorry I ninja'd you by 9 seconds  I found it on REI & posted the link above. ya, point is: avoid plastic shit cause even BPA free has other weird shit even aluminum bottles have plastic lining in them
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On June 27 2015 12:25 CorsairHero wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:23 Fencar wrote:On June 27 2015 12:22 CorsairHero wrote:On June 27 2015 12:18 Fencar wrote:On June 27 2015 12:14 CorsairHero wrote:On June 27 2015 12:02 Fencar wrote:Thanks guys, I'm going to make an investment in a large water bottle. Any brand/type/etc you guys recommend? I am not well versed in the ways of water bottles.  Tbh I'm still not sure what to do with my time tonight from now-6:00 AM when I'll probably go make myself 'breakfast.' My options are: -Search for a couple of books to read. -Play video games. -Shitpost. -Read My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfiction by ShortSkirtsandExplosions. -Watch anime. -Listen to an audiobook/podcast. -Watch youtube. -A combination of the above. klean kanteen which is stainless steel OK I found one is it safe to post the link here? http://www.mec.ca/product/5031-827/klean-kanteen-wide-stainless-steel-bottle-1.18l/you can find this at REI probably if you're in US fencar too fast Yea sorry I ninja'd you by 9 seconds  I found it on REI & posted the link above. ya, point is: avoid plastic shit cause even BPA free has other weird shit even aluminum bottles have plastic lining in them yeah i swap out my bottles often enough so i dont die
im up to 245 posts a week help im becoming a spammer
|
|
|
|
|
|