|
On June 27 2015 12:54 Targe wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:51 eieio wrote:On June 27 2015 12:34 Targe wrote: e: incase this got buried by the posts after my last one: can anyonehelp me with a CV question? im putting my results and current courses at uni but i only have half the results, should i just put a predicted grade for the year? you can pm me and I can get you an email to send it to to review it (if you're doing tech) if you want I did a ton of resume reviewing and intern interviewing at amazon I'm pretty used to it
fencar if you're super pressed for cash a nalgene is gonna be like $10 but one of those steel ones is prolly nicer lol not waycrosscampapproved tho
On June 27 2015 12:46 andyrau wrote: what i can't understand is why anyone would think that absolving yourself of responsibility for an action or a consequence is acceptable - like 'oh i became addicted to meth' - a higher being has probably laid this challenge out for me to improve myself as a person. ya this tilts me hard too that would be sick! yeah its in tech (im a comp sci student) just need to replace some placeholder text in it first (likely do that tomorrow though seeing as its 5 am) remember I'm gone tomorrow afternoon
I literally just mean pm me to get my email address so that I don't have to post it in GD actually I'll just pm it to you then you can send me resume and I can review it so just edit out details you don't want me to know u know
|
On June 27 2015 12:54 Targe wrote:
seeing as its 5 am)
go to bed dude
|
On June 27 2015 12:51 eieio wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:34 Targe wrote: e: incase this got buried by the posts after my last one: can anyonehelp me with a CV question? im putting my results and current courses at uni but i only have half the results, should i just put a predicted grade for the year? you can pm me and I can get you an email to send it to to review it (if you're doing tech) if you want I did a ton of resume reviewing and intern interviewing at amazon I'm pretty used to it
fencar if you're super pressed for cash a nalgene is gonna be like $10 but one of those steel ones is prolly nicer lol not waycrosscampapproved tho
Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:46 andyrau wrote: what i can't understand is why anyone would think that absolving yourself of responsibility for an action or a consequence is acceptable - like 'oh i became addicted to meth' - a higher being has probably laid this challenge out for me to improve myself as a person. ya this tilts me hard too get me job @ amazon so much $$$$$$$$$ (for the ones in canada relative to other devs)
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On June 27 2015 12:57 eieio wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:54 Targe wrote:On June 27 2015 12:51 eieio wrote:On June 27 2015 12:34 Targe wrote: e: incase this got buried by the posts after my last one: can anyonehelp me with a CV question? im putting my results and current courses at uni but i only have half the results, should i just put a predicted grade for the year? you can pm me and I can get you an email to send it to to review it (if you're doing tech) if you want I did a ton of resume reviewing and intern interviewing at amazon I'm pretty used to it
fencar if you're super pressed for cash a nalgene is gonna be like $10 but one of those steel ones is prolly nicer lol not waycrosscampapproved tho
On June 27 2015 12:46 andyrau wrote: what i can't understand is why anyone would think that absolving yourself of responsibility for an action or a consequence is acceptable - like 'oh i became addicted to meth' - a higher being has probably laid this challenge out for me to improve myself as a person. ya this tilts me hard too that would be sick! yeah its in tech (im a comp sci student) just need to replace some placeholder text in it first (likely do that tomorrow though seeing as its 5 am) remember I'm gone tomorrow afternoon I literally just mean pm me to get my email address so that I don't have to post it in GD actually I'll just pm it to you then you can send me resume and I can review it so just edit out details you don't want me to know u know i understood the pm thing but i was point out i need to make some changes :D
|
been using my water bottle from the ti4 swagbag since last year lol
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
|
On June 27 2015 12:59 Targe wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:57 eieio wrote:On June 27 2015 12:54 Targe wrote:On June 27 2015 12:51 eieio wrote:On June 27 2015 12:34 Targe wrote: e: incase this got buried by the posts after my last one: can anyonehelp me with a CV question? im putting my results and current courses at uni but i only have half the results, should i just put a predicted grade for the year? you can pm me and I can get you an email to send it to to review it (if you're doing tech) if you want I did a ton of resume reviewing and intern interviewing at amazon I'm pretty used to it
fencar if you're super pressed for cash a nalgene is gonna be like $10 but one of those steel ones is prolly nicer lol not waycrosscampapproved tho
On June 27 2015 12:46 andyrau wrote: what i can't understand is why anyone would think that absolving yourself of responsibility for an action or a consequence is acceptable - like 'oh i became addicted to meth' - a higher being has probably laid this challenge out for me to improve myself as a person. ya this tilts me hard too that would be sick! yeah its in tech (im a comp sci student) just need to replace some placeholder text in it first (likely do that tomorrow though seeing as its 5 am) remember I'm gone tomorrow afternoon I literally just mean pm me to get my email address so that I don't have to post it in GD actually I'll just pm it to you then you can send me resume and I can review it so just edit out details you don't want me to know u know i understood the pm thing but i was point out i need to make some changes :D oh ok just get it to me soonish or I can't review it for a week :D
On June 27 2015 12:59 CorsairHero wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:51 eieio wrote:On June 27 2015 12:34 Targe wrote: e: incase this got buried by the posts after my last one: can anyonehelp me with a CV question? im putting my results and current courses at uni but i only have half the results, should i just put a predicted grade for the year? you can pm me and I can get you an email to send it to to review it (if you're doing tech) if you want I did a ton of resume reviewing and intern interviewing at amazon I'm pretty used to it
fencar if you're super pressed for cash a nalgene is gonna be like $10 but one of those steel ones is prolly nicer lol not waycrosscampapproved tho
On June 27 2015 12:46 andyrau wrote: what i can't understand is why anyone would think that absolving yourself of responsibility for an action or a consequence is acceptable - like 'oh i became addicted to meth' - a higher being has probably laid this challenge out for me to improve myself as a person. ya this tilts me hard too get me job @ amazon so much $$$$$$$$$ (for the ones in canada relative to other devs) just apply via stack overflow careers then read all of CLRS for your interview I'm sure you'll be fine that was my build lol
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On June 27 2015 13:03 eieio wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:59 Targe wrote:On June 27 2015 12:57 eieio wrote:On June 27 2015 12:54 Targe wrote:On June 27 2015 12:51 eieio wrote:On June 27 2015 12:34 Targe wrote: e: incase this got buried by the posts after my last one: can anyonehelp me with a CV question? im putting my results and current courses at uni but i only have half the results, should i just put a predicted grade for the year? you can pm me and I can get you an email to send it to to review it (if you're doing tech) if you want I did a ton of resume reviewing and intern interviewing at amazon I'm pretty used to it
fencar if you're super pressed for cash a nalgene is gonna be like $10 but one of those steel ones is prolly nicer lol not waycrosscampapproved tho
On June 27 2015 12:46 andyrau wrote: what i can't understand is why anyone would think that absolving yourself of responsibility for an action or a consequence is acceptable - like 'oh i became addicted to meth' - a higher being has probably laid this challenge out for me to improve myself as a person. ya this tilts me hard too that would be sick! yeah its in tech (im a comp sci student) just need to replace some placeholder text in it first (likely do that tomorrow though seeing as its 5 am) remember I'm gone tomorrow afternoon I literally just mean pm me to get my email address so that I don't have to post it in GD actually I'll just pm it to you then you can send me resume and I can review it so just edit out details you don't want me to know u know i understood the pm thing but i was point out i need to make some changes :D oh ok just get it to me soonish or I can't review it for a week :D
Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 12:59 CorsairHero wrote:On June 27 2015 12:51 eieio wrote:On June 27 2015 12:34 Targe wrote: e: incase this got buried by the posts after my last one: can anyonehelp me with a CV question? im putting my results and current courses at uni but i only have half the results, should i just put a predicted grade for the year? you can pm me and I can get you an email to send it to to review it (if you're doing tech) if you want I did a ton of resume reviewing and intern interviewing at amazon I'm pretty used to it
fencar if you're super pressed for cash a nalgene is gonna be like $10 but one of those steel ones is prolly nicer lol not waycrosscampapproved tho
On June 27 2015 12:46 andyrau wrote: what i can't understand is why anyone would think that absolving yourself of responsibility for an action or a consequence is acceptable - like 'oh i became addicted to meth' - a higher being has probably laid this challenge out for me to improve myself as a person. ya this tilts me hard too get me job @ amazon so much $$$$$$$$$ (for the ones in canada relative to other devs) just apply via stack overflow careers then read all of CLRS for your interview I'm sure you'll be fine that was my build lol aight dood youve put the pressure on ill edit it before i sleep
|
its different in the UK and generally applying for internships is quite different than applying for jobs but bay area standards are probably quite different that middle america standards as well
|
On June 27 2015 12:54 CorsairHero wrote:do you also shop at whole foods i expect an upgrade to a tesla in the future  logical upgrade for someone in the valley yea i actually do lmao but for two things really their overpriced half and half and their shampoo that costs like $3 for 1l bottle
if i was gna buy a tesla i think id rather buy an m5 or like a glk 350 for ski trips or some shit
either wiay it's far off down the road but whatever im just living life
|
On June 27 2015 13:13 Kupon3ss wrote: its different in the UK and generally applying for internships is quite different than applying for jobs but bay area standards are probably quite different that middle america standards as well no idea about UK differences but I've interned a fuckton of interns (in addition to full time candidates) which is why I volunteered :p
my experience is with the east coast and now midwest but the candidates I was interviewing in VA were often for Seattle so idk
|
the problem with whole foods isn't the price, its that it tastes bad
|
thats just like ur opinion man
idk meat and dairy taste better than normal, particularly dairy. everything else is mediocre and not worth the price imo
|
During an interview for a well known bay area company I was asked straight up 'are you a Chinese Spy?' by the founder
|
I like whole foods because it provides me with authentic gluten free locally sourced organic food and isn't a big corporation
On June 27 2015 13:25 Kupon3ss wrote: During an interview for a well known bay area company I was asked straight up 'are you a Chinese Spy?' by the founder lomo
User was warned for this post
|
whole foods is a huge corporation
|
|
|
ya theres no way you're allowed to warn me after missing the sarcasm in that post
|
that meme isn't even ok in the lol forums why would it be ok here?
|
I didn't know it was banned on lol forums lol
the important thing here is that you somehow missed the sarcasm in my post which is remarkable
|
|
|
|
|
|