|
On June 27 2015 14:24 goody153 wrote: KotlGuy got invited. Maut wasn't .
There isn't even an LD this year for an unknown reason which BTS announced earlier . no maut or LD FUCK valve
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
Alright boys its 6:30 im out, thanks based eieio
|
why do you even care if kotlguy is invited or not that guy provides the most contrived hype ever
|
On June 27 2015 14:27 Shaella wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 14:24 goody153 wrote: KotlGuy got invited. Maut wasn't .
There isn't even an LD this year for an unknown reason which BTS announced earlier . no maut or LD FUCK valve sniff sniff
User was warned for this post
|
this guy is going to ti boys
|
TI without LD isn't the same
|
On June 27 2015 14:48 goody153 wrote: TI without LD isn't the same no ld no lumi no ayesee what the fuck is this TI
did Tobi suck someone's dick?
|
28103 Posts
Ok enough caster hate. Go cry about it on your twitter instead.
|
Im going to marry my best friend now because I can.
|
wow Emulator is laying down the law
|
On June 27 2015 15:00 Spicy_Curry wrote: Im going to marry my best friend now because I can. shitposting or real stuff ? if real stuff tell us the story mate
On June 27 2015 14:56 TheEmulator wrote: Ok enough caster hate. Go cry about it on your twitter instead. already did
|
28103 Posts
I was talking to Shaella, your posts weren't really caster bashing/hate, lol.
|
alright the fact that github won't let me change the target branch of a pull request after making it is SO fucking DUMB good god I'm sure that company's awful fuck this why dont we just use subversion I bet subversionhub would let me do that asdjnflaksda
I'm sure this is on github and not me committing code at 2 am
|
just pull and then change branches
|
? I'm talking about a pull request
ie I push a new branch to origin eieio-stuff then I make a pull request for eieio-stuff against master and submit it then have a back and forth with some other people then OOPS I meant to submit the pull request for eieio-stuff against ld-stuff not master but I can't change the branch within that pull request and keep all the context of our conversation I have to make a new local branch that's just a copy of my current branch, push that, then submit a new pull request
there's an open issue on github it has approximately a billion +1s and has been around for 2 years https://github.com/isaacs/github/issues/18
|
oh nvm its fancy git stuff gerrit does that for me hehe
also i only work on a single branch and never leave it lol
|
its alright me and comeh are gonna cast ti7 just u watch
|
first warning in 7 years awesome!
i'll remember to add more content next time sry
|
I'm not sure if I have ever received one since I have been part of TL. Just watch, now that I said that, I will get one.
Glad though to see people sincerely overjoyed over the fact that they have been invited. Always nice to see that sort of happiness.
|
Emu can I get an autograph thanks
|
|
|
|
|
|