Slardar is definitely shaky, followed by SF and viper.
Oh, actually, the new PG pudge is the worst of all.
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Belisarius
Australia6233 Posts
December 05 2013 03:52 GMT
#89301
Slardar is definitely shaky, followed by SF and viper. Oh, actually, the new PG pudge is the worst of all. | ||
|
GranDGranT
Sri Lanka2141 Posts
December 05 2013 03:54 GMT
#89302
Also Clockwerk owns | ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
December 05 2013 03:59 GMT
#89303
On December 05 2013 12:54 GranDGranT wrote: By Dota do you mean Reddit?Random thought of the day, whys everyone so god damn touchy in Dota. Also Clockwerk owns | ||
|
GranDGranT
Sri Lanka2141 Posts
December 05 2013 04:07 GMT
#89304
Ill probably end up using it | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
December 05 2013 04:18 GMT
#89305
| ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
December 05 2013 04:22 GMT
#89306
| ||
|
bmanwithagun
United States26 Posts
December 05 2013 04:28 GMT
#89307
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
December 05 2013 05:14 GMT
#89308
| ||
|
Witten
United States2094 Posts
December 05 2013 05:33 GMT
#89309
I'm incredibly talented. | ||
|
Staboteur
Canada1873 Posts
December 05 2013 05:35 GMT
#89310
| ||
|
hariooo
Canada2830 Posts
December 05 2013 05:47 GMT
#89311
On December 05 2013 14:33 Witten wrote: My 58% winrate has earning me a whopping 155 DSR rating. I'm incredibly talented. It's who you win against yo | ||
|
LoLAdriankat
United States4307 Posts
December 05 2013 05:48 GMT
#89312
On December 05 2013 14:33 Witten wrote: My 58% winrate has earning me a whopping 155 DSR rating. I'm incredibly talented. Among the 6 that I regularly play with, I have the 2nd lowest DSR. And they're the ones expecting me to carry haha. | ||
|
GranDGranT
Sri Lanka2141 Posts
December 05 2013 05:52 GMT
#89313
| ||
|
phantaxx
United States201 Posts
December 05 2013 05:56 GMT
#89314
On December 05 2013 13:07 GranDGranT wrote: No its Dota, I just played a pub where a guy called me a chowder slut, what does the even mean. Ill probably end up using it They are just more creative. I once witnessed a teammate call someone a fucking lawnmower. | ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
December 05 2013 05:57 GMT
#89315
| ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
December 05 2013 06:12 GMT
#89316
On December 05 2013 14:57 Esoterikk wrote: Dota brings out the worst in people, everyone thinks they are a out of shape pro and their team is just keeping them from reaching super sayan doto. would a super saiyan really be better at dota than a normal huma... er saiyan? | ||
|
toemn
Germany915 Posts
December 05 2013 06:18 GMT
#89317
On December 05 2013 14:56 phantaxx wrote: Show nested quote + On December 05 2013 13:07 GranDGranT wrote: No its Dota, I just played a pub where a guy called me a chowder slut, what does the even mean. Ill probably end up using it They are just more creative. I once witnessed a teammate call someone a fucking lawnmower. "fucking amerikan gamburger)) xaxaxax" - Sergey from Russia (eu west) | ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
December 05 2013 06:21 GMT
#89318
edit: its not even drama, just pseudo-drama | ||
|
FakeDeath
Malaysia6060 Posts
December 05 2013 06:21 GMT
#89319
My DSR is 954 Emerald whatever that means. Can this be taken as a legit base line of your skill level? Not like a true indicator but more of where u stand in the dota ladder? Though I wonder how they actually calculated your DSR. What is the difference between this and Valve internal rating? | ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
December 05 2013 06:28 GMT
#89320
On December 05 2013 15:21 Spicy_Curry wrote: Yeah I've pretty much stopped visiting unless I know what I'm looking for. The last time I went to reddit and actually found it useful for the purpose it was designed for (content discovery) was a long time ago.All this drama on reddit is such a huge turn-off. At this point its even worse than the sc2 reddit. edit: its not even drama, just pseudo-drama | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Mini White-Ra ZZZero.O firebathero scan(afreeca) soO Sacsri Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5196 Liquid`RaSZi2253 fl0m1630 FrodaN1491 B2W.Neo755 olofmeister674 Khaldor418 Beastyqt292 Livibee177 crisheroes161 Pyrionflax73 Mew2King68 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|