david kims email pic is well done
General Discussion - Page 4465
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
david kims email pic is well done | ||
|
Doraemon
Australia14949 Posts
On December 05 2013 09:47 FinestHour wrote: yea satire articles and stuff david kims email pic is well done yer i just saw. haha | ||
|
rabidch
United States20289 Posts
On December 05 2013 09:47 FinestHour wrote: yea satire articles and stuff david kims email pic is well done What they say: ”I main Teemo” What you hear: ”Game over.” Luckily it's satire, right guys? | ||
|
ragnorr
Denmark6097 Posts
On December 05 2013 09:47 FinestHour wrote: yea satire articles and stuff david kims email pic is well done i liked the top 9 dota 2 male pornstars as well | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
On December 05 2013 09:54 rabidch wrote: Luckily it's satire, right guys? stfu teemo picker | ||
|
rabidch
United States20289 Posts
thats harsh man. what did teemo pickers do to you? | ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
On December 05 2013 10:28 rabidch wrote: thats harsh man. what did teemo pickers do to you? sadness | ||
|
Staboteur
Canada1873 Posts
FBR (Firebolt Baseline Rating) went -500 -> -500 -> -650. I'm so excited for techies, not because I want to play them, but because I'm excited for the voices / model. The three-heroes-in-one leaves so much room for awesome... kinda like Ogre Magi, but visually interesting as well as funny chat lines. General question: Shittiest hero model at the moment? My vote's for Clockwerk. | ||
|
Darkren
Canada1841 Posts
On December 05 2013 11:16 Staboteur wrote: DSR went 675 -> 1333 -> 875. FBR (Firebolt Baseline Rating) went -500 -> -500 -> -650. I'm so excited for techies, not because I want to play them, but because I'm excited for the voices / model. The three-heroes-in-one leaves so much room for awesome... kinda like Ogre Magi, but visually interesting as well as funny chat lines. General question: Shittiest hero model at the moment? My vote's for Clockwerk. Panda should loook more drunk. I alwais imagined him as more of a wobling hero than a walking hero | ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
Some could use some refining as they've been doing with the old heroes. But in terms of the heroes which wouldn't really look good even if refined. | ||
|
-Celestial-
United Kingdom3867 Posts
Whole thing is crazy. But hell, if its going to keep going up for me I'm not going to complain. At this rate pretty soon it'll be EE-sama then me at the top (because I wouldn't profess to be as ambitious so as to go ahead of EE the Great). | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
Yes, pretty much. | ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
On December 05 2013 11:23 Darkren wrote: Panda should loook more drunk. I alwais imagined him as more of a wobling hero than a walking hero his soundset is pretty nice also SF's dota2 model has 1/10th the swag o his dota1 counterpart | ||
|
hariooo
Canada2830 Posts
On December 05 2013 11:47 -Celestial- wrote: Finally got new DSR ratings on the couple of accounts I actually checked. One account has gone up by a factor of TEN (literally went from sub-100 to hundreds and hundreds). The other has tripled. Whole thing is crazy. But hell, if its going to keep going up for me I'm not going to complain. At this rate pretty soon it'll be EE-sama then me at the top (because I wouldn't profess to be as ambitious so as to go ahead of EE the Great). The categories have changed. So if you were top 10% before you might still be top 10% even with a way different score. Scores cannot be compared to old ones. | ||
|
NB
Netherlands12045 Posts
On December 05 2013 11:16 Staboteur wrote: DSR went 675 -> 1333 -> 875. FBR (Firebolt Baseline Rating) went -500 -> -500 -> -650. I'm so excited for techies, not because I want to play them, but because I'm excited for the voices / model. The three-heroes-in-one leaves so much room for awesome... kinda like Ogre Magi, but visually interesting as well as funny chat lines. General question: Shittiest hero model at the moment? My vote's for Clockwerk. why arent you guys mythril gaemur.... shitties model right now is SF and doom... their war3 looks are just way too superior. Next to that is viper.... rofl... pretty much most of the TI1 hero actually. | ||
|
-Celestial-
United Kingdom3867 Posts
On December 05 2013 12:09 hariooo wrote: The categories have changed. So if you were top 10% before you might still be top 10% even with a way different score. Scores cannot be compared to old ones. Well that can't be right either because both of them have changed categories. Dramatically I might add. Its not just a numbers thing, the percentile and category has changed massively on both accounts. They've got to have done some sort of heavy rework of the calculations. | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
i went from 1000->1870->1605 i must say all ppl i play with have around +-50 rating so it doesnt seem that far off to be honest (ppl just need to be reminded its not a skill ranking but a pub rating basically :>) | ||
|
hariooo
Canada2830 Posts
On December 05 2013 12:18 -Celestial- wrote: Well that can't be right either because both of them have changed categories. Dramatically I might add. Its not just a numbers thing, the percentile and category has changed massively on both accounts. They've got to have done some sort of heavy rework of the calculations. Not everyone has queued for the recalculation I'm sure. Of the 10 friends and me that I've calculated, it's what I would've expected so far. That's totally confirmation bias talking but it's certainly not evidence *against* the accuracy of the rating. If you followed the creator's comments on the various forums, it's most accurate if you have recent soloQ games not in LPQ. Keep that in mind. | ||
| ||