• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:00
CEST 20:00
KST 03:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8825 users

General Discussion - Page 446

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 444 445 446 447 448 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
April 25 2012 02:36 GMT
#8901
On April 25 2012 11:26 Doraemon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2012 10:57 justinpal wrote:
SingSing's stream is like watching reruns of a bad sitcom. Same jokes, same heroes, same builds, semi-new plots! He just needs a laugh track and he could probably air on NBC.


hmmph. who do you usually watch?


SingSing's I like bad television.
Never make a hydralisk.
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
April 25 2012 02:49 GMT
#8902
On April 25 2012 11:36 justinpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2012 11:26 Doraemon wrote:
On April 25 2012 10:57 justinpal wrote:
SingSing's stream is like watching reruns of a bad sitcom. Same jokes, same heroes, same builds, semi-new plots! He just needs a laugh track and he could probably air on NBC.


hmmph. who do you usually watch?


SingSing's I like bad television.


lol! fair enough. i usually just switch between singsing/dendi/demon i suppose. i'm too shit to actually play the game. haha
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
April 25 2012 03:34 GMT
#8903
bahahahahah best throw game ever seen XDDDD 3x Divine!!!
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
April 25 2012 03:34 GMT
#8904
dont watch dendi... you learn nothing from him unless you dont know how to play the basic. The only special thing about him is his nature initiator instinct and its not something you can just learn by watching FPV. Sing_sing is a good stream to learn how to play pub dota. Synderen (or maelk) are streams that gona teach you how to draft and team building. Demon is where you have no other stream to watch........
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
April 25 2012 03:35 GMT
#8905
On April 25 2012 12:34 NB wrote:
dont watch dendi... you learn nothing from him unless you dont know how to play the basic. The only special thing about him is his nature initiator instinct and its not something you can just learn by watching FPV. Sing_sing is a good stream to learn how to play pub dota. Synderen (or maelk) are streams that gona teach you how to draft and team building. Demon is where you have no other stream to watch........


lol. i watch like 1 hour a day, so whatever is on suits me. i find singsing most entertaining to watch tbh =]
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
EZjijy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1039 Posts
April 25 2012 03:39 GMT
#8906
On April 25 2012 12:34 NB wrote:
dont watch dendi... you learn nothing from him unless you dont know how to play the basic. The only special thing about him is his nature initiator instinct and its not something you can just learn by watching FPV. Sing_sing is a good stream to learn how to play pub dota. Synderen (or maelk) are streams that gona teach you how to draft and team building. Demon is where you have no other stream to watch........

What are you talking about? Every time I tune in, hes trolling 90% of the time.
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 25 2012 04:27 GMT
#8907
Yeah demon's stream is pretty much a last resort stream. He has the same laugh as Destiny from SC2. I fucking hate that laugh.
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
April 25 2012 04:28 GMT
#8908
singsing streaming lol

double penetration roflll
POGGERS
Font
Profile Joined February 2012
170 Posts
April 25 2012 04:37 GMT
#8909
maybe I could become ur last resort stream?
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
April 25 2012 04:38 GMT
#8910
On April 25 2012 13:28 konadora wrote:
singsing streaming lol

double penetration roflll


those minimap penises very life like
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 05:24:19
April 25 2012 05:21 GMT
#8911
I actually enjoy demon's immaturity. Him prank calling that chinese restaurant today with his fake accent was one of the funniest things I've seen on stream. Also agreed about singsing. He used to be my favorite streamer but after 8 hours or so in total it's kind of the same thing.
Esoterikk
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1256 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 05:39:21
April 25 2012 05:37 GMT
#8912
On April 25 2012 13:27 Dubzex wrote:
Yeah demon's stream is pretty much a last resort stream. He has the same laugh as Destiny from SC2. I fucking hate that laugh.


When demons stream is the only option I tune in to a Sc2/LoL/Tribes/Hon stream in that order. I have never even played hon.

Honestly other than blitz comewithme is my favorite streamer, Amazing music and relatively untrolly play.
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
April 25 2012 05:52 GMT
#8913
Ah comewithme's stream is quite nice too. I really enjoy the music considering it is a lot of the same stuff I enjoy listening to while I am playing. Gonna put that on now and go fall asleep to it.
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
April 25 2012 05:57 GMT
#8914
On April 25 2012 13:37 Font wrote:
maybe I could become ur last resort stream?


I think you're probably going to have to change your name and start a new life somewhere else at this point
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
April 25 2012 06:02 GMT
#8915
On April 25 2012 14:57 Skullflower wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2012 13:37 Font wrote:
maybe I could become ur last resort stream?


I think you're probably going to have to change your name and start a new life somewhere else at this point


ROFL. Pleaseeeeeee don't leave us.
Never make a hydralisk.
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
April 25 2012 06:42 GMT
#8916
On April 25 2012 13:37 Font wrote:
maybe I could become ur last resort stream?

No i don't think so, most of us prefer watching DotA, not whatever MOBA you're playing where Mangix isn't a hero
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 25 2012 06:56 GMT
#8917
Synderen's stream definitely #1 stream. I still think Singsing is pretty fun but that's because I only watch him for an hour or so at a time then go do something else, so I'm not getting an overload of mask of madness etc. Dendi's is also nice but the fact that I can't understand him means it's harder to learn from his stream. Demon's stream has always irked me, I can't stay for more than 15 minutes before leaving.
Moderator
Esoterikk
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1256 Posts
April 25 2012 07:00 GMT
#8918
On April 25 2012 15:56 Firebolt145 wrote:
Synderen's stream definitely #1 stream. I still think Singsing is pretty fun but that's because I only watch him for an hour or so at a time then go do something else, so I'm not getting an overload of mask of madness etc. Dendi's is also nice but the fact that I can't understand him means it's harder to learn from his stream. Demon's stream has always irked me, I can't stay for more than 15 minutes before leaving.


Synderen seems to stream so little though.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
April 25 2012 07:11 GMT
#8919
On April 25 2012 13:37 Font wrote:
maybe I could become ur last resort stream?

i dont know, whatever hero this mangix is from, it sure isnt dota
POGGERS
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
April 25 2012 08:35 GMT
#8920
I'd rate my favorite streams like this
1/ Synderen : always a good watch, funny, informative, high level play©, always a pleasure
2/ Dendi : just because he's too good and I love watching him
3/ Singsing : a first I hated him, now I like him but sometimes his stream is too frustrating, especially when he throws games...sometimes I'd hate being his teammate >< When he plays "seriously" (by seriously I don't mean don't say fuck each word, but just don't throw the games) his stream is very good.
4/ CWM : good overall stream
Prev 1 444 445 446 447 448 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 123
ProTech94
JuggernautJason25
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32696
Calm 3446
Shuttle 1126
actioN 216
firebathero 168
Hyuk 109
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 97
Liquid`Ret 67
Hyun 30
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Aegong 24
Free 23
Bale 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8872
XaKoH 367
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
KnowMe77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1474
fl0m1231
x6flipin509
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu137
Other Games
singsing2011
FrodaN1255
Beastyqt693
ceh9405
B2W.Neo381
mouzStarbuck314
byalli199
Livibee194
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM89
Trikslyr79
Mew2King58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie654
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 16m
Replay Cast
5h 1m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.