General Discussion - Page 4454
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
| ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
| ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
| ||
|
Jetaap
France4814 Posts
| ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
On December 04 2013 22:25 TimoS1703 wrote: Right, got a pretty high DSR and most of my friends have a score that is 300-400 points lower even though I'm sure that some of them are better players then I am, that means more consistent and if we'd play 100 1v1's they would win a majority of the games (ok you can't compare 1v1 to the performance in a 5v5 but anyway...). I don't get why this page doesn't give us more information on how this rating ist computed. The community could help to improve things. But in the meantime you really can't take this rating serious... Because they don't want people to start gaming the DSR system. | ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
On December 05 2013 00:19 Plansix wrote: Seem legit. Apparently mine is Mx212. I think the M is for the number of matches a day, but I can't be sure. M stands for 1000 duh so its 1000 x 212 wait wat | ||
|
Velr
Switzerland10966 Posts
On December 04 2013 23:38 Excludos wrote: Its a system that takes the 3 last digits of the number plate on the last car you drove in and multiplies it by two. And apparently thats how good you are in dota 2. I Support this (my carplate is somethign like 3284572). Losers :p | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On December 05 2013 00:30 Kipsate wrote: M stands for 1000 duh so its 1000 x 212 wait wat Apparently my earthshaker is just that good. I would like to thank the state of Massachusetts for recognizing my skills in dota 2 and my rise to perma-stun glory! | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On December 05 2013 00:30 Velr wrote: I Support this (my carplate is somethign like 3284572). Losers :p "Last 3 digits". | ||
|
Eriksen
Micronesia720 Posts
| ||
|
crms
United States11933 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
| ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Laurens
Belgium4558 Posts
On December 05 2013 00:47 crms wrote: The DSR is going through another recalculation so whatever number you had first, and second is now 'wrong' and you'll need to get your new shiny 3rd number. So long as I stay mithril master race this system is super good, if the 3rd recalc bumps me down, clearly this system sucks and is bad. ![]() That's pretty much how I see this as well hahaha | ||
|
Dfgj
Singapore5922 Posts
| ||
|
-Celestial-
United Kingdom3867 Posts
Edit: Actually though...reminds me I'm still not signed up for TL inhouse on IXDL. Guess I'll sort that out when I get home. | ||
|
Incze
Romania2058 Posts
They have me figured out guys, help | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On December 03 2013 04:54 Sn0_Man wrote: "We acknowledge that our old system had nothing to do with reality. In order to continue getting massive traffic, we have reworked the system to have even less to do with reality. Note that your old score isn't relevant anymore (not that it ever was) so please visit our site again because we want more hits. If you don't like your rating please blame it on your friends. Check back daily because we like hits". Hmmm, now its this x2. | ||
|
-Celestial-
United Kingdom3867 Posts
On December 05 2013 00:54 Incze wrote: Lol, my DSR got literally halved with each update. They have me figured out guys, help They've got your number. Run for it! Its ok though I checked another one of my DOTA2 accounts earlier that I use to mess about with RL friends. The DSR rating on it was literally about 30. X-D | ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
On December 04 2013 16:30 kirsed wrote: Someone think of a dumb mechanics question quick. When is it worth it to level stats over time lapse? | ||
| ||

