http://www.twitch.tv/dotademon
Edit: Apparently so, surprised I haven't seen anything of this on TL. I guess being out of town for thanksgiving made me miss alot lol.
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Yergidy
United States2107 Posts
December 03 2013 04:03 GMT
#88901
http://www.twitch.tv/dotademon Edit: Apparently so, surprised I haven't seen anything of this on TL. I guess being out of town for thanksgiving made me miss alot lol. | ||
|
ReignSupreme.
Australia4123 Posts
December 03 2013 04:07 GMT
#88902
| ||
|
rabidch
United States20289 Posts
December 03 2013 04:23 GMT
#88903
On December 03 2013 13:03 Yergidy wrote: Wtf?! Why is demon at the MVP team house in Korea? Did he join? lol http://www.twitch.tv/dotademon Edit: Apparently so, surprised I haven't seen anything of this on TL. I guess being out of town for thanksgiving made me miss alot lol. yes it did http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436864 | ||
|
Alventenie
United States2147 Posts
December 03 2013 04:24 GMT
#88904
| ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
December 03 2013 04:47 GMT
#88905
On December 03 2013 12:12 crms wrote: heroes of newerth, what a good ass game. every hon hero that is dota equivalent is so much better in hon and they have real stats not shitty community websites based on some nerd making up numbers. s2, never forget. 2011 summer of ddos never forget the one true esport | ||
|
Myrddraal
Australia937 Posts
December 03 2013 04:48 GMT
#88906
On December 03 2013 04:53 Targe wrote: im getting the strong feeling that the queue number is bullshit According to a source that claims to have spoken to the creator (not sure exactly what interaction he's had with him) the queue numbers are based off steam id. So lower steam id's will be put lower in the queue. | ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
December 03 2013 05:12 GMT
#88907
| ||
|
NB
Netherlands12045 Posts
December 03 2013 05:13 GMT
#88908
nvm, i just googled it... not sure if accurate!!! Math nerds unite!!!! + Show Spoiler + sometimes i wish Monk play dota2 ![]() | ||
|
synapse
China13814 Posts
December 03 2013 05:17 GMT
#88909
On December 03 2013 14:13 NB wrote: what is DSR? another Dotabuff waiting to be hammered by Valve? dbr used wins/losses (similar to elo), dsr uses win/loss, gpm, xpm, kda, etc. on a hero-specific basis.... or at least that's what people are guessing. | ||
|
sluggaslamoo
Australia4494 Posts
December 03 2013 05:24 GMT
#88910
On December 03 2013 11:05 trinxified wrote: I'm a major Phase Boots hater... I don't buy it often at all, and heroes that generally get Phase, I don't see why Treads won't be better. Especially semi-carries/carries like PA, Jugg, NS, TA, etc... I understand the benefits of it for sure, but maybe it's just me... haha I pretty much always go phase even on non-phase heroes. Phase/Aquila/Drum is pretty much my go to on any agi hero, minus Aquila for str/int heroes. I think it depends on playstyle, if I'm 1 posi I like to start roaming very early so phase suits that much better. Phase on PA is amazing if you start roaming after phase even in pubs. The only hero I go treads on exclusively is NS, for the mana and somehow I always seem to play way better on NS with treads. | ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
December 03 2013 05:35 GMT
#88911
On December 03 2013 14:17 synapse wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2013 14:13 NB wrote: what is DSR? another Dotabuff waiting to be hammered by Valve? dbr used wins/losses (similar to elo), dsr uses win/loss, gpm, xpm, kda, etc. on a hero-specific basis.... or at least that's what people are guessing. I went from 800 to 400 in a matter of a day so I'm not sure how accurate it is, plus I don't see how it can account for the skill bracket you are in i.e people in their proper skill bracket will have lower stats vs someone who is better than his current mmr. | ||
|
Fatalize
France5210 Posts
December 03 2013 06:12 GMT
#88912
guise I'm as good as EGM imma win TI4 edit: lol nevermind after the update EGm is down to 1064, and it says it's a pro score. Makes too much sense for my brain to handle | ||
|
NB
Netherlands12045 Posts
December 03 2013 06:12 GMT
#88913
On December 03 2013 15:12 Fatalize wrote: Went from 1000 to 1434 guise I'm as good as EGM imma win TI4 edit: lol nevermind after the update EGm is down to 1064, and it says it's a pro score. Makes too much sense for my brain to handle you should hit up Alex Garfield on twitter. Who know, EG might take you in :D | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
December 03 2013 07:24 GMT
#88914
can people talk about superior mobas and in game ladders so we can forget this shit website ever existed | ||
|
NB
Netherlands12045 Posts
December 03 2013 07:59 GMT
#88915
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
December 03 2013 08:09 GMT
#88916
DSR is clearly a dumb measurement | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
December 03 2013 08:12 GMT
#88917
On December 03 2013 16:59 NB wrote: idk, i like reading these discussion. its a grey area in competitive gaming and need to be solved. i mean the site, its inaccurate and bad and horrible now if they bring back dbr that was the bees knees | ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
December 03 2013 08:48 GMT
#88918
| ||
|
zezamer
Finland5701 Posts
December 03 2013 09:12 GMT
#88919
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
December 03 2013 09:45 GMT
#88920
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|