On December 01 2013 19:05 Fatalize wrote: LMAO, I got a game with a guy on Earth Spirit that was really really good Turns out it was Jerax And turns out he has like 12 pages of only Earth spirit games
QPAD red panda secret strat gonna take TI4 by storm.
1000 dsr, does that mean i can bully all my friends who are lower than me and give me farm priority
On December 01 2013 19:09 RuskiPanda wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2013 19:05 Fatalize wrote: LMAO, I got a game with a guy on Earth Spirit that was really really good Turns out it was Jerax And turns out he has like 12 pages of only Earth spirit games
QPAD red panda secret strat gonna take TI4 by storm.
VIDEO
yep
Earth spirit is defo one of my favorite heroes together with storm
Lalalaland 34507 Posts
Every game I've played of Earth Spirit has ended very very badly.
Jerax is as good an Earth Spirit as Admiral Bulldog is on Bear
Once he gets respect banned constantly in pro games we can argue about that..
On December 01 2013 22:28 zezamer wrote: Once he gets respect banned constantly in pro games we can argue about that..
??? It's respect banned by Icefrog, I think that's more?!
Northern Ireland 22213 Posts
Perfect music in that video
On December 01 2013 19:35 icystorage wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2013 19:09 RuskiPanda wrote: On December 01 2013 19:05 Fatalize wrote: LMAO, I got a game with a guy on Earth Spirit that was really really good Turns out it was Jerax And turns out he has like 12 pages of only Earth spirit games
QPAD red panda secret strat gonna take TI4 by storm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBP17XI7MfA yep
Hang on just a tick...+ Show Spoiler + HOLY WHAT THE OMFG HOW DO YOU GET THAT GOOD? WTF!!! WHAT THE FUCK! HOW?
That was so beautiful to watch. Seeing plays like this gives me so much hope for Dota. The music fits perfectly too, I felt like I was watching amazing plays from Football, only it was Earth Spirit which made it so much better.
On December 01 2013 22:28 zezamer wrote: Once he gets respect banned constantly in pro games we can argue about that..
Is there a bug that allows you to ban heroes unavailable in CM?
On December 01 2013 22:28 zezamer wrote: Once he gets respect banned constantly in pro games we can argue about that..
u wouldnt tell if hes respect bannd anyway since hell be perma banned anyhow
So maybe we should wait for the hero even become available in CM before saying he's as good as bulldog on bear? That's my point?It's pretty hard saying how good he really is on the hero after watching some pubstomp video.
On December 01 2013 23:10 teddyoojo wrote: Show nested quote + On December 01 2013 22:28 zezamer wrote: Once he gets respect banned constantly in pro games we can argue about that..
u wouldnt tell if hes respect bannd anyway since hell be perma banned anyhow
I really hope Kaolin gets added to captains mode eventually, it would be so good for the game.
More like frustrating as fuck for the game.
On December 01 2013 23:28 Gosi wrote: More like frustrating as fuck for the game.
And all the killjoys take away my hope from the game... Go play LoL, I heard balance is srs bzns over there.
930dsr solo que. I think thats not bad. I prolly woulda been 1k DSR if I didnt play so many bat games recently (40% winrate).