|
|
On December 01 2013 11:25 Y wrote:Show nested quote +On December 01 2013 11:08 Grettin wrote:+ Show Spoiler +https://twitter.com/v1lat/status/406967288160477184
ROFL. Probably should've reserved some room for the tournament winners at least. Was about to post that. What kind of bullshit is this? If you're having a semi-official afterparty, put the players on the guest list...
I think you underestimate how important twitch people think they are. On another note, I finally played a game of Earth Spirit and holy shit he is probably the most fun hero I have played in a while.
|
mh i just used one of those craft things for the first time, combined 3 rare axe axes to rare lycan pets :> also i seem to have crafted a legendary courier out of quas wex exort uncommon scroll wtf???!?!?
|
Well this is a sudden change of events.
Oh and on the topic of crafting, I still have my scroll for combining 6 rares for one mythical. Good times haha...
|
If there's ever a time where a witch hunt could be justified, this would be it.
|
On December 01 2013 13:26 Gentso wrote: If there's ever a time where a witch hunt could be justified, this would be it.
Honestly what would it do, the guy is already pretty much going to be black listed from every gaming community on earth so the damage and repercussions are done.
|
who cares about mark the real question is why doesnt dota have more abilities that reset on kills and assists
|
I don't know.. the internet finds a way. Guy deserves to be screwed more than just getting pushed out of esports if he's fucking with peoples' livelihood.
edit: I played WoW with someone who had the same name as you from BDF.. don't suppose that was you?
|
On December 01 2013 13:41 FinestHour wrote: who cares about mark the real question is why doesnt dota have more abilities that reset on kills and assists
You mean reset cool down? Like Axe ultimate?
|
nice the dsr of my smurf is almost 2x my main acct
|
On December 01 2013 14:20 trinxified wrote:Show nested quote +On December 01 2013 13:41 FinestHour wrote: who cares about mark the real question is why doesnt dota have more abilities that reset on kills and assists You mean reset cool down? Like Axe ultimate?
ya we need more of those
|
On December 01 2013 14:39 FinestHour wrote:Show nested quote +On December 01 2013 14:20 trinxified wrote:On December 01 2013 13:41 FinestHour wrote: who cares about mark the real question is why doesnt dota have more abilities that reset on kills and assists You mean reset cool down? Like Axe ultimate? ya we need more of those Because icefrog doesn't make a billion gap-closing assassins like league?
|
hey why u bring up another moba we r talking about defense of the ancients 2
|
? dota 2 isn't defense of the ancients 2
|
DotA Allstars 2: Ressurection
|
I recommend against abilities that reset on kill/assist. By their very nature they tend to be pubstomper abilities; and they tend to have terrible balance and gameplay problems due to their extreme swinginess.
|
Do not worry folks, at least Marco is being fair.
He at least tries to screw everyone over and not just AUI. Oh I should add, EE is the exception since he never got paid to begin with (so nothing to be disputed). Sometimes I do wish there was a single governing body that can deal with this sort of BS. But at the same time, it in-of-itself can cause issues.
|
they are having one hell of a bad breakup thats for sure
|
On December 01 2013 17:33 FinestHour wrote: they are having one hell of a bad breakup thats for sure i think it's funny: he must know by now, that he can't salvage this - so why in the fucking hell does he keep making a mess? Just give up, apologize and maybe you can go away with people not absolutely hating your guts. He just keeps adding to the list. Any sensible person would have backed out, seeing as this is an unwinnable situation.
|
Lalalaland34507 Posts
My interpretation is more of 'well, I've completely burned my bridges, might as well see what I can take before never returning.'
|
LMAO, I got a game with a guy on Earth Spirit that was really really good
Turns out it was Jerax
And turns out he has like 12 pages of only Earth spirit games
|
|
|
|
|
|