Still got a longs way to go I think?
General Discussion - Page 4425
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Emnjay808
United States10666 Posts
Still got a longs way to go I think? | ||
|
zezamer
Finland5701 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On November 29 2013 16:54 Emnjay808 wrote: Kona is like 2500~ posts away from 50k. Still got a longs way to go I think? Not for Kona, lol. I'd guess 2-4 weeks depending on what type of events are going on, and how HAM he goes in the LR threads. On another note, how happy were you when Fnatic beat Alliance today. | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
ReignSupreme.
Australia4123 Posts
On November 29 2013 16:45 konadora wrote: not sure yet lol didnt realise i was getting this close.. ;o 9ms ping on SEA server (old SEA server anyway) spoiled me :< But did you have 9ms using -ping or 'ping' in console? Still crazy low. Wouldn't it be easier to play Aus than USW (depends on routing I guess)? | ||
|
KezseN
Singapore1450 Posts
On November 29 2013 18:32 ReignSupreme. wrote: But did you have 9ms using -ping or 'ping' in console? Still crazy low. Wouldn't it be easier to play Aus than USW (depends on routing I guess)? I played from Singapore to Australia servers once in a hotel. Ping was 70+ but it can skipe once in a while. Still quite alright i guess? | ||
|
Qbek
Poland12923 Posts
On November 29 2013 17:02 Gosi wrote: 300 ms lol, and I'm crying about like 130 ms on USE when I play with gamburgers. Although some of those USE servers are the worst. USE has like 100 ping variance, the fuck is up with that -.- | ||
|
Emnjay808
United States10666 Posts
On November 29 2013 16:58 TheEmulator wrote: Not for Kona, lol. I'd guess 2-4 weeks depending on what type of events are going on, and how HAM he goes in the LR threads. On another note, how happy were you when Fnatic beat Alliance today. So happy. Milkis was talking mad shit about Fnatic when they were down 1 game, I wish he was on when they came back 2-1 lol. :D | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
Volskies
Australia41 Posts
http://instagram.com/p/hS3h56j_ic/ | ||
|
Dantak
Czech Republic648 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Emnjay808
United States10666 Posts
| ||
|
Dantak
Czech Republic648 Posts
| ||
|
Excludos
Norway8279 Posts
On November 29 2013 19:34 PetrBlaha wrote: Really? Because I thought that two items were new (but it could be the fact that I haven't looked for so much time into armory). I could really easily be wrong. Nope, sorry. Its the amount of beta keys you gave away. The stone would change name and size if you got above a certain threshold. | ||
|
Resisty
United States375 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
| ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
On November 29 2013 19:02 Erasme wrote: in H4nni we trust! 1 rare for fnatic vs navi later!!! | ||
|
Nixer
2774 Posts
I believe there's at least a courier in the makings to be bundled together with the ticket as well. ![]() | ||
|
Alur
Denmark3900 Posts
I wonder what the math behind it is. | ||
| ||

![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/7gEMXob.png)

![[image loading]](http://s.nx.com/s2/Game/Dota2/League/NSLspon/pc/season2_final_01.png)