|
|
On November 29 2013 04:20 Y wrote: Who is this Pyrion guy and why is he casting? To be honest, I don't mind it too much because the answers he elicits from the other casters are actually interesting, but people give Sheever such a hard time for lack of ingame knowledge and seriously I think she beats Pyrion...
I think a lot of people on this forum probably know more about the details of this game than Pyrion. He's an entertainer, no more no less. He has a series of videos on youtube about DOTA2 where he narrates over the top of MS Paint drawings.
|
i consider tobi wan kenobi an entertainer cuz watching him play prophet or puck is something else entirely
|
|
|
|
|
EEs picture in the Roster section tells me this is 100% serious
|
On November 29 2013 06:32 -Celestial- wrote:Show nested quote +On November 29 2013 04:20 Y wrote: Who is this Pyrion guy and why is he casting? To be honest, I don't mind it too much because the answers he elicits from the other casters are actually interesting, but people give Sheever such a hard time for lack of ingame knowledge and seriously I think she beats Pyrion... I think a lot of people on this forum probably know more about the details of this game than Pyrion. He's an entertainer, no more no less. He has a series of videos on youtube about DOTA2 where he narrates over the top of MS Paint drawings.  You're accurate, pyrion completes the team rather well. The first time it was not great but from the second cast until now he has been very good.
|
On November 29 2013 07:16 nojok wrote:Show nested quote +On November 29 2013 06:32 -Celestial- wrote:On November 29 2013 04:20 Y wrote: Who is this Pyrion guy and why is he casting? To be honest, I don't mind it too much because the answers he elicits from the other casters are actually interesting, but people give Sheever such a hard time for lack of ingame knowledge and seriously I think she beats Pyrion... I think a lot of people on this forum probably know more about the details of this game than Pyrion. He's an entertainer, no more no less. He has a series of videos on youtube about DOTA2 where he narrates over the top of MS Paint drawings.  You're accurate, pyrion completes the team rather well. The first time it was not great but from the second cast until now he has been very good.
I really feel that people like Pyrion fill a very important role in DOTA2 commentary and analysis, and esports generally actually, that has been overlooked. Because ultimately you ideally want more people watching; but new people watching are likely to be totally confused. And not understanding will likely lead to people being disengaged and just switching off.
A guy like Pyrion can ask the basic questions, make things simple to understand and be generally amusing and engaging. Someone newer people can identify with rather than the super serious analysis stuff.
|
http://notidehunter.com/notidehunter-mlg-2013-champions/#comment-14Marco November 28, 2013 5:55 pm Reply Hello. My name is Marco. I am a big fan of the team and wish to take you all away. Will you come with me to shanghai? Will you? I will show you the world. The night clubs and the special messages. Please contact me back. -Marco “And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.” ― Adolf Hitler EternalEnvy November 28, 2013 6:11 pm Reply Marco i and my team we accept your proposal under the subsequent conditions: 1) you shower 2)give me an anime waifu 3)you will kick Loda in the balls when requested as any good manager should do 4) 2) applies for AUI AdmiralBulldog November 28, 2013 8:34 pm Reply rat dota is best dota Soe November 28, 2013 9:25 pm Reply can someone please just bang me <3
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
are you the same people whining on how you feel like esport should be taken seriously?
|
I don't really like PyrionFlax's videos or find him that humorous, but different strokes for different people I suppose.
I'd like to see someone arise who goes analyzes individual plays or drafts in a series like day9 does for SC2.
|
|
|
On November 29 2013 07:57 Erasme wrote: are you the same people whining on how you feel like esport should be taken seriously?
nah, we are the ones that actually like fun.
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On November 29 2013 07:57 Erasme wrote: are you the same people whining on how you feel like esport should be taken seriously? fuck taking shit seriously
|
On November 29 2013 06:32 -Celestial- wrote:Show nested quote +On November 29 2013 04:20 Y wrote: Who is this Pyrion guy and why is he casting? To be honest, I don't mind it too much because the answers he elicits from the other casters are actually interesting, but people give Sheever such a hard time for lack of ingame knowledge and seriously I think she beats Pyrion... I think a lot of people on this forum probably know more about the details of this game than Pyrion. He's an entertainer, no more no less. He has a series of videos on youtube about DOTA2 where he narrates over the top of MS Paint drawings.  Lol I like him. He reminds me of Karl Pilkington.
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On November 29 2013 10:21 hifriend wrote:Show nested quote +On November 29 2013 06:32 -Celestial- wrote:On November 29 2013 04:20 Y wrote: Who is this Pyrion guy and why is he casting? To be honest, I don't mind it too much because the answers he elicits from the other casters are actually interesting, but people give Sheever such a hard time for lack of ingame knowledge and seriously I think she beats Pyrion... I think a lot of people on this forum probably know more about the details of this game than Pyrion. He's an entertainer, no more no less. He has a series of videos on youtube about DOTA2 where he narrates over the top of MS Paint drawings.  Lol I like him. He reminds me of Karl Pilkington. ohshit i only just saw the resemblance!
|
holy shit i didnt realize nadota is that horrible until a couple of days ago
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On November 29 2013 11:42 teddyoojo wrote: holy shit i didnt realize nadota is that horrible until a couple of days ago y u do dis ;_;
|
On November 29 2013 11:42 teddyoojo wrote: holy shit i didnt realize nadota is that horrible until a couple of days ago Um, is this sarcasm or have you been living in a cave...?
|
On November 29 2013 12:55 Nevuk wrote:Show nested quote +On November 29 2013 11:42 teddyoojo wrote: holy shit i didnt realize nadota is that horrible until a couple of days ago Um, is this sarcasm or have you been living in a cave...? well i simply assumed its the normal kind of shitforum so i didnt even bother reading it or anything related to it until just this once i guess itll be just back to ignore everything about it
|
|
|
|
|
|