just a coincidence
General Discussion - Page 4221
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
just a coincidence | ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
http://steamdb.info/app/580/#section_history either way i'm sleeping and not waiting around, but looking forward to some halloween games soon | ||
|
Dogfinder
Canada30 Posts
| ||
|
trifecta
United States6795 Posts
| ||
|
Verrou
France193 Posts
"Wait is it still down? Oh I'll wait a few minutes alright" "Damn this is getting long I wonder if there is any info on TL about it now" Aaaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm full of expectations :'( | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
FFGenerations
7088 Posts
| ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
![]() From Reddit. I really hope it's not false alarm. That would suck so many dicks. And this: I don't really understand what it's all about, but there you go. Folks, this is a FALSE ALARM. A huge changelist was sent out, which contained over 11K apps, 580 (and coincidentally 570, 440, others) included. See for yourself: http://steamdb.info/changelist/317514/ The SteamDB bot in #steamdb on freenode still sent out IAU messages for p. much almost all of the apps marked as important, which included 570 and 580. This IRC channel tends to be the source for most EWFUs, so whatever changes it sees (even if it's serverside), it will make known. You won't see a change on the app page itself as the change was serverside, meaning that there is NO update confirmed. If there was, you'd see your standard "changed changenumber" entry. Valve has been known to send out obscenely long changelists in the past, hence why complete logging of apps that were changed in #steamdb-announce was killed off due to a similar incident. Sorry to kill your hype. | ||
|
Kznn
Brazil9072 Posts
oh no (((((((omg..... please come today new diretide | ||
|
Nilrem
United States3684 Posts
| ||
|
Fatalize
France5210 Posts
| ||
|
flamewheel
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
| ||
|
Nilrem
United States3684 Posts
| ||
|
FFGenerations
7088 Posts
| ||
|
Emnjay808
United States10666 Posts
2 weeks later... "Omg, this stupid DireTide is so boring and not fun. I cant wait till they finally take this out so I can play real Dota" Did I nail it? | ||
|
Fatalize
France5210 Posts
On October 30 2013 09:24 Emnjay808 wrote: "OMG, I want DireTide already plz hurry up, NOW PLS NOW!!" 2 weeks later... "Omg, this stupid DireTide is so boring and not fun. I cant wait till they finally take this out so I can play real Dota" Did I nail it? Forgot some "volvo disband", "ded gaem" and "ez rares", but good effort | ||
|
Oktyabr
Singapore2234 Posts
| ||
|
Sbrubbles
Brazil5776 Posts
| ||
|
Nocticate
Vatican City State2902 Posts
| ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
please this is velvo we talking about | ||
| ||
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/wnrRYUZ.jpg)
(((((((