|
|
On October 29 2013 18:06 TheYango wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 16:30 Belisarius wrote: The aoe stun on totem shouldn't be underestimated either. Having a semicarry with a 5sec cd aoe stun which is also an on-demand maxed PA crit is not to be sneezed at, especially when the hero packs echoslam and fissure as well. Putting ES in a farming role means you get an asston of cc and still have both your support slots still open. So much lockdown...
Just as a point of clarification, it's a little misleading to call Enchant Totem a maxed PA crit, because remember that %-based damage multipliers only calculate from your base damage and main stat-based damage, while crit multiplies your total damage. Seeing as both heroes will get a lot of their damage from direct +damage and not main stat, the Enchant Totem ends up being less impressive than it sounds unless you're getting Hearts and Satanics. You mean like my ES build? Blink treads bracer bracer bracer tp scroll -> blink treads reaver reaver reaver buriza. lol Its soooo fun.
|
CD, russian on australian servers instantly takes captain, picks ursa troll pa sb
Teammate thankfully takes the hit and abandons for the rest of us before he even reaches the last pick.
User was warned for this post
|
Russian Federation4050 Posts
Don't ever que CD or CM without full stack.
|
On October 29 2013 22:40 BlitzerSC wrote: At least the new Meepo give you a chance to survive an early gank, with the old Meepo you were 100% dead if they ganked you before level 6. Doesnt change anything, if they have one stun you're still dead
|
On October 29 2013 23:00 dfs wrote: Don't ever que CD or CM without full stack. I've heard stories of people having better experience from solo CD/CM than solo AP, so I guess it's just as much of a gamble.
|
On October 29 2013 23:12 makmeatt wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 23:00 dfs wrote: Don't ever que CD or CM without full stack. I've heard stories of people having better experience from solo CD/CM than solo AP, so I guess it's just as much of a gamble. I think solo CD is worse than solo CM.
Solo CM is filled with a bunch of people that try to play well, but usually are pretty bad.
|
On October 29 2013 22:58 dainbramage wrote: CD, russian on australian servers instantly takes captain, picks ursa troll pa sb
Teammate thankfully takes the hit and abandons for the rest of us before he even reaches the last pick. There is a qq thread for a reason. Not everyone wants to hear your whine.
|
On October 29 2013 23:18 Comeh wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 23:12 makmeatt wrote:On October 29 2013 23:00 dfs wrote: Don't ever que CD or CM without full stack. I've heard stories of people having better experience from solo CD/CM than solo AP, so I guess it's just as much of a gamble. I think solo CD is worse than solo CM. Solo CM is filled with a bunch of people that try to play well, but usually are pretty bad. At least we try....
I find CM to be ok in solo cue. I've had some very good games and generally it's better that all pick. But I also try to be super outgoing when I solo cue to head off any agro players. It works from me, but I might have gotten lucky.
|
On October 29 2013 23:31 SilverStar wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 22:58 dainbramage wrote: CD, russian on australian servers instantly takes captain, picks ursa troll pa sb
Teammate thankfully takes the hit and abandons for the rest of us before he even reaches the last pick. There is a qq thread for a reason. Not everyone wants to hear your whine. Whoops, sorry
|
How did EE-Sama get his twitch stream banned?
|
Probably some kind of complaint for streaming "copyrighted" anime.
|
Maybe it's because he posted his stream key (? whatever it is ) in chat and someone might have hacked his account ?
edit: He was playing a match and he CTRL-V his stream key (I have no idea what it is) in chat by mistake.
|
United States47024 Posts
On October 29 2013 21:17 Mataza wrote:>LC >this year I have given up on that hope. Valve just doesn't like fun. http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=96098
This bug totally messes up her 3rd skill, which is probably why she hasn't been released.
|
On October 30 2013 00:04 Sn0_Man wrote: Probably some kind of complaint for streaming "copyrighted" anime.
The fuck are you on? He never streams anime, he only does music, which every streamer does.
Instead of spreading bullshit, if you don't know, don't mindlessly speculate?
He accidentally pasted his stream key into the chat, and somebody else took over his broadcast.
|
On October 30 2013 00:12 ch33psh33p wrote:Show nested quote +On October 30 2013 00:04 Sn0_Man wrote: Probably some kind of complaint for streaming "copyrighted" anime. The fuck are you on? He never streams anime, he only does music, which every streamer does. Instead of spreading bullshit, if you don't know, don't mindlessly speculate? He accidentally pasted his stream key into the chat, and somebody else took over his broadcast. He streams anime with decent regularity. Relax. Didn't know about the stream key thing.
|
On October 29 2013 22:35 Fatalize wrote: God Meepo is even worse than before. No stats and ult at level 4? Yeah as if i can jungle with a lvl 2 poof and a 400 hp Meepo Yeah, I also dont have any idea how to survive nighttime with the shitty vision now. Esp since public games are filled with people who shit their pants losing to Meepo. All the Jakiro/Invoker/ES counter picks are annoying as fuck. But if enemy supports start hunting you on the map its becomming shitty.
|
Godz just tweeted that there's a chinese roster change coming and it's bad for the SEA scene.
hyhy+chuan?
|
well, the question is whether being bad for the sea scene means taking sea players away from SEA, or it means that chinese teams are releasing sea players (prestige).
I suppose I would guess the first, but I doubt it would have anything to do with hyhy.
Edit - nevermind, didn't realize hyhy left his team in League.
|
It all depends whether or not Chuan was serious about retiring when he talked to Mali.
I have no clue what this could be.
|
Hello ? People never retire from e-sport, they just take breaks .
|
|
|
|
|
|