|
|
On October 29 2013 07:27 Fatalize wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 07:12 BurningSera wrote: Please don't touch melee ecro3's 600 pure damage, 5 necro3 is one the few ways to deal with the ultimate 6 slotted medu/spec. No it's not Problem with necrobook is not that it's incredibly imbalanced, it's that it's fucking stupid. You can push with 2-3 of them extremely easily with 0 risk at all Just like Furion I am sure there is risk in their somewhere. There is always risk. Just like big right clicks are the key to victory.
|
On October 29 2013 08:04 pedrotrv wrote: Just passing by here.
PPl see me building mekanism on viper. They laugh at me. I own them.
Pretty legit item on viper. On which heroes should I build mek? All of them?
Seriously though, I recommend mek on cores that do much without items/by just surviving and are not mana starved. Viper, Abaddon, Silencer, Dark Seer, (Krobelus, Razor, Undying theoretically too, but I haven't played those in a while). Then the obvious supports can get mek, too.
I think support mekansms come often unreliably or too late, so I prefer getting it on tanky frontline heroes.
|
|
|
On October 29 2013 08:53 Comeh wrote: Yall forgot about OD. mhm, i think mek is still good on OD.
|
On October 29 2013 08:57 Kuroeeah wrote:mhm, i think mek is still good on OD. Yup. the essence aura only hurts his laning phase for a bit - most OD's just get a bottle to get over that hurdle.
|
United Kingdom24425 Posts
On October 29 2013 05:06 Dubzex wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 04:51 teapoted wrote: Mike Ross is going to be on KoT playing Dota tonight, lol. I think the FGC plays more DotA and LoL than they do fighting games now. Turns out that Mike Ross can play dota.
|
Mike ross has been playing dota since wc3 dota
|
Whoever popularized this god awful carry ES bs needs to be taken out back and shot. Every game today had an ES trying to safelane farm and would call me stupid when I would point out that if they would just come win us team fights they would get gold.
|
mike ross owns he's so good
|
On October 29 2013 10:27 Esoterikk wrote: Whoever popularized this god awful carry ES bs needs to be taken out back and shot. Every game today had an ES trying to safelane farm and would call me stupid when I would point out that if they would just come win us team fights they would get gold.
Blame qojqva.
But seriously, critshaker is pretty much the most fun way to play dota.
|
okay what the hell is going on with the servers? (US east)
|
On October 29 2013 11:57 Kuroeeah wrote: okay what the hell is going on with the servers? (US east)
Care to elaborate?
|
On October 29 2013 13:03 HoneyNuts wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 11:57 Kuroeeah wrote: okay what the hell is going on with the servers? (US east) Care to elaborate? i have 400 ms on a US east server that i would ordinarily have 5-10 ms on. it's unplayable
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On October 29 2013 13:03 HoneyNuts wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 11:57 Kuroeeah wrote: okay what the hell is going on with the servers? (US east) Care to elaborate? there was some crazy lag going on
|
I was pinging 280-330 on USE and I usually get 100-120.
|
On October 29 2013 09:36 teapoted wrote:Show nested quote +On October 29 2013 05:06 Dubzex wrote:On October 29 2013 04:51 teapoted wrote: Mike Ross is going to be on KoT playing Dota tonight, lol. I think the FGC plays more DotA and LoL than they do fighting games now. Turns out that Mike Ross can play dota. he's pretty good I've been matched with a few times in MM and he usually does something wonky but it ends up working out ok.
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
double post. so bad. -_-
I had like double ping as well.
|
Its kinda of amazing how strong you are when you max totem at level 7. Kinda feels like the shadow blade BH days - seems like such a stupid idea, only for a fun build, but then you use it and it is so much more powerful than it sounds. Maybe I was just against bads though.
|
On October 29 2013 14:52 LAN-f34r wrote: Its kinda of amazing how strong you are when you max totem at level 7. Kinda feels like the shadow blade BH days - seems like such a stupid idea, only for a fun build, but then you use it and it is so much more powerful than it sounds. Maybe I was just against bads though.
is the totem also stack with shadow blade extra damage ?
|
ShadowBlade ES with Empower and Bloodrage.
I think you're on to something here mate.
|
|
|
|
|
|