General Discussion - Page 4203
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
BlitzerSC
Italy8800 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
On October 27 2013 23:12 Stancel wrote: also, I found out that 4 necro3s is a good strat i know one thing thats better + Show Spoiler + 5 necro3s+ Show Spoiler + surprise! | ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
On October 27 2013 23:22 teddyoojo wrote: i know one thing thats better + Show Spoiler + 5 necro3s+ Show Spoiler + surprise! we have this one player in our stack that never buys necrobook, so I put 4 | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
zezamer
Finland5701 Posts
| ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
On October 28 2013 00:08 zezamer wrote: necro doesnt have a counter anymore? cant naix and enchantress still rape necro units. | ||
|
Staboteur
Canada1873 Posts
On October 28 2013 00:05 aintz wrote: why are noobs so obsessed with necrobooks now, it didnt even get buffed much and was always a good item. typical Because they haven't realized the joys of dagon pugna. Gotta go 2012 diretide on their carry's ass! | ||
|
Fatalize
France5210 Posts
| ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
doesnt | ||
|
Nixer
2774 Posts
| ||
|
Fwizzz
Philippines4420 Posts
| ||
|
Nixer
2774 Posts
| ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
This weekend turned out to be so awesome without going out at all lol Let's go Perfect Is Shit!!!!! | ||
|
Talron
Germany7651 Posts
On October 28 2013 01:08 Fwizzz wrote: Yaphets eh. I don't think his comeback will be that on the level of Loda. People will just overhype him like zsmj. I'll admit, that I belong the group of people overhyped the shit out of Z-God returning, but his support play is rather impressive imo. His Carryplays were lackluster - I'll leave it at that. If it wouldn't have been for all those fail attempts YaphetS already did in the past 2 years trying to break through in Dota2, I'd been just as overhyped probably, but at this moment I won't expect anything from him, except for being another big name not living up to his, as well as the communitys expectations. #E: And to be fair, Loda didn't come back with a bang either. It took him some time to actually get where he is now. | ||
|
NB
Netherlands12045 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On October 28 2013 02:40 NB wrote: dendi getting 25k viewers while WCS going on.... this is a record for personal dota2 stream right? Yet again, not really. Dendi got 30-35k when they announced their new line-up and played scrims/pubs. I think even Dread (or whoever that Russian guy was) has gotten nearly 30k, not sure tho. | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
second on the ball ^_^ | ||
|
hfglgg
Germany5372 Posts
On October 28 2013 01:41 Talron wrote: On October 28 2013 01:08 Fwizzz wrote: #E: And to be fair, Loda didn't come back with a bang either. It took him some time to actually get where he is now. did loda even "come back" in the first place? as far as dota2 goes he has been in the scene (and somewhere near the top) the whole time, hasnt he? first with clg and then with zenith and didnt he play hon competitively during the time he wasnt playing dota? | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On October 28 2013 00:05 aintz wrote: why are noobs so obsessed with necrobooks now, it didnt even get buffed much and was always a good item. typical Fits into the playstyle of the patch, and harder to counter. I chalk it more up to fits into the playstyle of the patch though. | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On October 28 2013 03:26 Comeh wrote: Fits into the playstyle of the patch, and harder to counter. I chalk it more up to fits into the playstyle of the patch though. Yeah, I think people got way to used to buying an item that and clicking on the necro demons with that item. Necro seems valid, but I don't see it any more than I do a force staff, vlads or any other item with utility. | ||
| ||