General Discussion - Page 4202
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Ryder.
1117 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
HazeB7onU
Australia46 Posts
| ||
|
Emnjay808
United States10666 Posts
Imdyingoverhereman. | ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
On October 27 2013 17:39 HazeB7onU wrote: Yeah is good for getting your farming paths right. But doesn't reflect a real game where you have to have map awareness. If you watch Burning play, he has near-perfect farming paths without getting picked off. Obviously you can't rely on playing against bots to lift you up to Burning's level, but it will get you to RTZ's level np. | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On October 27 2013 17:43 Emnjay808 wrote: Is it too early to ask when the Free To Play documentary will finally be released? Imdyingoverhereman. I remember when we saw it at TI3 and everyone was like oh it's coming out in 2 months I think. GUESS NOT. | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
On October 27 2013 17:48 TheEmulator wrote: I remember when we saw it at TI3 and everyone was like oh it's coming out in 2 months I think. GUESS NOT. Was it actually completed at that point? | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On October 27 2013 17:50 Firebolt145 wrote: Was it actually completed at that point? I think so. It seemed complete to me, unless they had some tweaks to make. | ||
|
HazeB7onU
Australia46 Posts
On October 27 2013 17:47 Firebolt145 wrote: Obviously you can't rely on playing against bots to lift you up to Burning's level, but it will get you to RTZ's level np. Lol 2EZ 4 RTZ | ||
|
igotmyown
United States4291 Posts
On October 27 2013 17:33 TheEmulator wrote: Sometimes I go into a custom lobby and pick AM or Luna and just farm for 30 minutes, lol. It's actually great practice if you're like me and find it kind of fun ![]() Even though people do whatever in 10 or 20, you will only get consistent lanes for 6 minutes (maybe less now in 6.79). Perfect cs in 6 is 45, not including incoming wave. | ||
|
Nilrem
United States3684 Posts
Edit: Just checked messages and realized Flamewheel was one of them. | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
the true winner of 6.79: necronomicon 3 | ||
|
nojok
France15846 Posts
On October 27 2013 15:52 TheEmulator wrote: That's actually decent. And then tell them to try and farm at least 100 cs in 20 minutes in a custom lobby. 100 at 20 isn't great, but at starting mmr levels you will be ownage. Why do they have to own? I was admirative of the guy buying boots 1st on juggernaut at lvl 1, so much killing potential! I learnt I had to check the ennemy inventory right as I see them, riki taught me to buy detection,, axe battle hunger taught me to last hit, the fucking boss guy who killed his own creeps taught me deny exist, troll warlord taught me to kite as if he ever got in close range I was dead. I had really a lot of fun in bnet to gather every bit of knowledge back then. Imo people wanting to jump straight into competitive dota are missing a lot of good moments. Some heroes are real gods, like lion, he does not need last hits to do tons of damage and has infinite mana. To me the hard carries were the like of kotl and sandking as they could flash farm really easily (bot 1st kotl into hex, skadi daedalus, I could never reach this level of farm with other heroes). Sure once you had a decent level you would never jumped back into bnet games (garena), not even to rape faces as people would just leave the game. | ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
On October 27 2013 22:44 nojok wrote: Why do they have to own? I was admirative of the guy buying boots 1st on juggernaut at lvl 1, so much killing potential! I learnt I had to check the ennemy inventory right as I see them, riki taught me to buy detection,, axe battle hunger taught me to last hit, the fucking boss guy who killed his own creeps taught me deny exist, troll warlord taught me to kite as if he ever got in close range I was dead. I had really a lot of fun in bnet to gather every bit of knowledge back then. Imo people wanting to jump straight into competitive dota are missing a lot of good moments. Some heroes are real gods, like lion, he does not need last hits to do tons of damage and has infinite mana. To me the hard carries were the like of kotl and sandking as they could flash farm really easily (bot 1st kotl into hex, skadi daedalus, I could never reach this level of farm with other heroes). Sure once you had a decent level you would never jumped back into bnet games (garena), not even to rape faces as people would just leave the game. I think if two new friends started playing the game together then just playing for fun and figuring things out as you go is an excellent way to learn the game. If one friend starts while the other is already in very high, then playing together and learning through expirimentation would not work as well and you would have to spend time actually teaching the new player dota as it's meant to be played. | ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
On October 27 2013 22:23 Stancel wrote: http://dotabuff.com/players/32007686/matches the true winner of 6.79: necronomicon 3 I thought you quit. | ||
|
BlitzerSC
Italy8800 Posts
It's kinda annoying. | ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
I've disbanded and rebanded Dota 8 times since quitting. also, I found out that 4 necro3s is a good strat | ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
On October 27 2013 23:09 BlitzerSC wrote: So is there anything someone can do to a Tiny who tosses allies into the enemy on purpose ? We reported him, but he probably won't even get punished. It's kinda annoying. I dunno if disable help works on toss | ||
| ||
