|
|
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
On October 24 2013 10:26 Esoterikk wrote:Broodmother this patch is such a trash can to play against, unkillable unless you can chain stuns. Was queuing in high and then a losing streak brought me back to normal  , finished the night off with a guy stealing my items off courier and selling them. Having a tough time adjusting to the patch to be honest.
Just played a game where someone on the other team picked Broodmother. We got Bloodseeker and Batrider and just fed off of him all game.
|
when should i get a skill into moon glaive? i feel it's worth putting a skill into before maxing blessing
|
On October 24 2013 15:16 Kuroeeah wrote: when should i get a skill into moon glaive? i feel it's worth putting a skill into before maxing blessing
Max blessing is generally still better just because it makes your teammates that much stronger in fights and allows you to take early towers if you want to. Early glaives aren't the greatest when you don't have the damage/attack speed to use them well.
|
On October 24 2013 15:21 CustomKal wrote:Show nested quote +On October 24 2013 15:16 Kuroeeah wrote: when should i get a skill into moon glaive? i feel it's worth putting a skill into before maxing blessing Max blessing is generally still better just because it makes your teammates that much stronger in fights and allows you to take early towers if you want to. Early glaives aren't the greatest when you don't have the damage/attack speed to use them well. i saw zhou do a 4-2-2 build and i was like..huh
|
On October 24 2013 10:26 Esoterikk wrote:Broodmother this patch is such a trash can to play against, unkillable unless you can chain stuns. Was queuing in high and then a losing streak brought me back to normal  , finished the night off with a guy stealing my items off courier and selling them. Having a tough time adjusting to the patch to be honest.
Really, people are still putting in the effort to find out what bracket they queue into despite Valve all but removing it?
|
On October 24 2013 15:40 ReignSupreme. wrote:Show nested quote +On October 24 2013 10:26 Esoterikk wrote:Broodmother this patch is such a trash can to play against, unkillable unless you can chain stuns. Was queuing in high and then a losing streak brought me back to normal  , finished the night off with a guy stealing my items off courier and selling them. Having a tough time adjusting to the patch to be honest. Really, people are still putting in the effort to find out what bracket they queue into despite Valve all but removing it? you can find out if you want to browse through a dumb laundry list of games just to see what bracket your in. whatever, if people still care about it than let them
|
On October 24 2013 15:21 CustomKal wrote:Show nested quote +On October 24 2013 15:16 Kuroeeah wrote: when should i get a skill into moon glaive? i feel it's worth putting a skill into before maxing blessing Max blessing is generally still better just because it makes your teammates that much stronger in fights and allows you to take early towers if you want to. Early glaives aren't the greatest when you don't have the damage/attack speed to use them well.
Zhou usually goes 2 into blessing and then max glaives I think (at least in his latest games). I assume when he starts to get it at 8 he already should have some gear and decent damage to make it worth it.
|
On October 24 2013 15:16 Kuroeeah wrote: when should i get a skill into moon glaive? i feel it's worth putting a skill into before maxing blessing
Get only 2 points in lunar blessing and then max glaives.
|
On October 24 2013 15:39 Kuroeeah wrote:Show nested quote +On October 24 2013 15:21 CustomKal wrote:On October 24 2013 15:16 Kuroeeah wrote: when should i get a skill into moon glaive? i feel it's worth putting a skill into before maxing blessing Max blessing is generally still better just because it makes your teammates that much stronger in fights and allows you to take early towers if you want to. Early glaives aren't the greatest when you don't have the damage/attack speed to use them well. i saw zhou do a 4-2-2 build and i was like..huh generally around 8~9 so you can clear jungle once lanes start breaking down you can leave it off for later if you're doing some kind of dedicated 5man but that's rare
|
Keep in mind Zhou probably last hits better than all of us combined. He has the items which make glaives worth it much sooner than us.
|
So I played 3 Broodmother games so far. No matter how good you play, you'll always lose. You're so dependent on your team mates not losing 4v5 early to mid game.
I got so farmed that I got Vlads and AC by 18-20 minutes every game. I guess I should team fight and defend more often when I get AC. That was my mistake I think.
|
I'm pretty sure you want to get necrobook on brood now that it's so good. It's also actually good for team fighting.
|
On October 24 2013 16:25 trinxified wrote: So I played 3 Broodmother games so far. No matter how good you play, you'll always lose. You're so dependent on your team mates not losing 4v5 early to mid game.
I got so farmed that I got Vlads and AC by 18-20 minutes every game. I guess I should team fight and defend more often when I get AC. That was my mistake I think. honestly vlads and AC arent very gold efficient items (together) on brood unless you follow your team all the time. one is enough but still not apt for midgame play
|
On October 24 2013 16:25 trinxified wrote: So I played 3 Broodmother games so far. No matter how good you play, you'll always lose. You're so dependent on your team mates not losing 4v5 early to mid game.
I got so farmed that I got Vlads and AC by 18-20 minutes every game. I guess I should team fight and defend more often when I get AC. That was my mistake I think.
What a surprise. That's exactly how brood games played out pre-patch too. Hero still blows.
|
hero is a circus performer. entertaining but unless there's some abusive game breaking cliff action we haven't thought about will probably not see competitive play any time soon
|
Mistake is that brood players refuse to team fight before like 30 minutes. Works a lot better if you tp in to fight and you let your spiderlings split push.
|
Why don't you get Orchid on Brood and tp to help with fights ?
|
Good advise everyone... Will try again.
|
On October 24 2013 16:55 BlitzerSC wrote: Why don't you get Orchid on Brood and tp to help with fights ?
Because orchid is a solo killing item and not teamfight? lol
|
Russian Federation4050 Posts
Orchid is a good offensive item, but a bad a defensive one.
|
|
|
|
|
|